Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The throwing up at school though , I honestly don’t know that everytime we can say it was related to a actual illness. I can’t count how many times I would be called to pick up a sick child only to get her home and she was totally fine. Then it would happen again. The child was having anxiety and making herself sick. Much much later we discovered the root cause of it all. She was being abused at school dcf had 12 reports filed from witnesses who saw it happen. I had no clue until the day she came home with a hand print embedded in her skin. I called to police and rushed her to her dr. Who immediately confirmed it was abuse a case wasn’t even investigated they said it was a determined or confirmed case. Our pediatrician happens to be the one in our part of Kansas that actually works for the state and rules If it’s possibly , forcertian or doesn’t appear to be actual abuse. Often it’s during a trial when he has to determine it. So they didn’t even investigate my child was under dcf care during the hours she was away from home in the school. She was failed by the system terribly we found out during the first meeting of the 12 different reports never checked out. So my point is the throwing up could of been related totally to the abuse. Maybe even he could make himself do it at school just to get that much needed attention. A subconscious type of thing he was crying out for help but unable to actually SAY the words out of fear. My child could and still can make herself throw up . Now looking back I know what was going on but my child couldn’t verbally say anything period. But she did in fact “cry out for help” by throwing up getting sent home.
Just anxiety over small things can make a kid get sick just saying. Now I’m crying reliving all that. This case effects me in so many ways it’s unreal .
So sorry your little one had to go through that. I think we relate to these cases through some personal experiences we have had that make us especially sensitive to them.

One thing that has bugged me since the beginning , Lucas was reportedly sick with tummy issues? Yet we are being told details from EG on meals prepared for him . None of this makes sense because he’d apparently been to the dr has a rx for Zofran ? But I have 3 grown children, one much younger still at home , plus a bonus grand that Is in my care fully. When a child is sick with these issues the first thing you do is totally modify the diet. You have to give the gut time to heal. So it’s liquids if you do give food you must put them on the BRAT diet. Which is the things I’d expect to see EG making Lucas. You do NOT feed him the foods she mentioned your only going to make the problem worse.
Snipped by me. Sometimes you have to feed a sick kid whatever the sick kid is willing to eat. Kids are often picky. If he refuses bland foods, she may have asked him what he wanted to eat, to try to get food in him. I've certainly not always followed a bland diet with an already picky kid, who's now also grumpy because they're sick.

Thurs, Feb 15, 2018 – In the morning, neighbor LB saw EG and a "small child" "clearing out a flower bed." The child appeared younger than 5 and LB thought it might have been a girl. They went inside before LB could introduce.
If, if indeed a girl or any other small child besides Lucas; I see a familial connection crawling out from under the woodwork.

The throwing up at school though , I honestly don’t know that everytime we can say it was related to a actual illness. I can’t count how many times I would be called to pick up a sick child only to get her home and she was totally fine. Then it would happen again. The child was having anxiety and making herself sick. Much much later we discovered the root cause of it all. She was being abused at school dcf had 12 reports filed from witnesses who saw it happen. I had no clue until the day she came home with a hand print embedded in her skin. I called to police and rushed her to her dr. Who immediately confirmed it was abuse a case wasn’t even investigated they said it was a determined or confirmed case. Our pediatrician happens to be the one in our part of Kansas that actually works for the state and rules If it’s possibly , forcertian or doesn’t appear to be actual abuse. Often it’s during a trial when he has to determine it. So they didn’t even investigate my child was under dcf care during the hours she was away from home in the school. She was failed by the system terribly we found out during the first meeting of the 12 different reports never checked out. So my point is the throwing up could of been related totally to the abuse. Maybe even he could make himself do it at school just to get that much needed attention. A subconscious type of thing he was crying out for help but unable to actually SAY the words out of fear. My child could and still can make herself throw up . Now looking back I know what was going on but my child couldn’t verbally say anything period. But she did in fact “cry out for help” by throwing up getting sent home.
Just anxiety over small things can make a kid get sick just saying. Now I’m crying reliving all that. This case effects me in so many ways it’s unreal .
Your poor sweet girl!! What a horrid experience! Oh my goodness. Were charges pressed against the abuser, I hope?

I have thought from the beginning that Lucas' trips to the school nurse were a cry for help. My little niece has had vomiting episodes from anxiety, as well. It's a very plausible scenario, IMHO.

OH
EM
GEE
"She was a good Mom."
He says this AFTER he knows for a fact she took his little boy and stashed his body under a bridge. Your first clue, Jonathan, that maybe you didn't know this person AT ALL.
If I recall the questioning, NG led him to answer about the kind of mom she'd been before all this happened, and he basically said he didn't see her acting odd, that she had been a good mom. Context is everything.

Someone stop the merry go round, I'm getting nauseous.....

Honestly, I never understood why keeping contact with the 2 bio kids were such a big deal to HER. She didn't try to satisfy court orders to make it happen, and never intended to financially contribute. She's obviously lazy, so actually watching them,along with Lucas and her one year old was probably more than she wanted to do. I imagine her ex would have been happy just to waive child support if she JUST STAYED THE HELL AWAY from them.
Being angry about losing visitation with them enough to murder poor Lucas just doesn't quite sit right with me.

MOO and stuff.
Lol easy it’s all about HER it’s so she looks good to the public. Trust me my own dd got into drugs she became a stranger. She dumped her infant child with us. She didn’t want him because she really wanted him. She wanted him to pull him out and play mommy in public. Mommy on social media. When she had to stay home with the child he slept only slept yet I know he doesn’t sleep , a source explained what she was really doing. I did everything even gave her money to get him to not take him next time she wanted to play mommy. It only happened rarely only if someone questioned why her kids weren’t ever with her. She could NOT be seen as a bad mom. Especially on freaking social media it was all about her not the baby . Once she was done showing him off he was brought back or put to sleep etc.
I was totally seeing EG type personality in my very own perfect little girl. Only she wasn’t that person anymore. I feared for that child’s life then seeing Lucas’s story and getting the exact same vibe from my own child I was from EG. I knew it was meth I know dcf was a joke. You don’t even get a local office if you call it’s a state level most calls are never sent on down.
I knew my grand was going to end up in a bad situation. His mom was starting to want the attention or the title of being a “good mom” . It was a matter of time before she took him again and didn’t return him or was unable to return him kwim. We skipped the entire dcf crap I already saw how they worked. We just filed a emergency order for a child in need of care . It was granted thankgod!!! It was temporary until we went to court but court was nothing like I thought we easily got him , never had dcf or the state involved. His mom was only on a power trip she wanted a toy not a child. I was crucified on social media by her by her groupies. But I don’t care I can take it. This child didn’t have a chance. I’m telling you EG wanted her kids because it was a power trip something to control. They can’t lose that control .

Love your writing skills! I was just discussing with dh last night about how this story will become a movie. I hope it's done in Lucas's honor of how he was loved. I was super unhappy with the CA movie. It lacked essence imo.

I’m concerned that it will be dramatized and not adhere to the truth.

And that seems irresponsible because none of us is sure if the truth this morning.

Snipped by me. Sometimes you have to feed a sick kid whatever the sick kid is willing to eat. Kids are often picky. If he refuses bland foods, she may have asked him what he wanted to eat, to try to get food in him. I've certainly not always followed a bland diet with an already picky kid, who's now also grumpy because they're sick.
I completely agree. But this is not a normal person kwim? Did she ever even try??? Basically im also questioning if he was really under a drs care. I think Emily would of been making sure to point out how she was going out of her way to care for him per drs orders. Devoted mommy making a special meal for sick child get my drift. Plus she could of used that excuse for the OG chaos saying poor LH couldn’t have those foods so I didn’t want to have him see it etc. I’m just saying she didn’t know much for having kids. She would of brought up the needing to feed him certain foods. Honestly though zofran was probably being over used and masking the symptoms . Just to make her life easier stopping the puking imo.

I also don’t see Lucas as being a typical kid while in her care. I honestly don’t think he would of refused foods he was already being beat. He would not be arguing with her over what she was feeding him. Remember this isn’t a child living a child life. It’s a child just trying to survive

I just can't wrap my head around any person that looks at a child they are responsible for caring for and sees a target.

That part if EG I get because I experienced. The part I don’t quite understand is allowing hundreds to search become emotional and see the pain she is causing the masses. I don’t yet understand that.

This doesn't concern me about JH, I think it reaffirms the Jekyll and Hyde personality we all expected she had. Great person in front of JH, and a complete 180 when he's gone.
I agree. Sociopaths are gooood. They're charming. They're glib liars. She would have been able to wrap him around her little finger. They spin stories at a moments notice. Look what Jodi Arias did to poor Travis. I can see Emily Glass (I refuse to give her the anonymity of initials) telling JH re bruising, "Oh, he fell," or "he was playing rough with the cousins." JH only saw Lucas for 10 day stretches. Emily had to behave for at most 9 days in a row, given JH's 11 hr travel time to work. I can see how he could be completely snowed by her evilness.

Lol easy it’s all about HER it’s so she looks good to the public. Trust me my own dd got into drugs she became a stranger. She dumped her infant child with us. She didn’t want him because she really wanted him. She wanted him to pull him out and play mommy in public. Mommy on social media. When she had to stay home with the child he slept only slept yet I know he doesn’t sleep , a source explained what she was really doing. I did everything even gave her money to get him to not take him next time she wanted to play mommy. It only happened rarely only if someone questioned why her kids weren’t ever with her. She could NOT be seen as a bad mom. Especially on freaking social media it was all about her not the baby . Once she was done showing him off he was brought back or put to sleep etc.
I was totally seeing EG type personality in my very own perfect little girl. Only she wasn’t that person anymore. I feared for that child’s life then seeing Lucas’s story and getting the exact same vibe from my own child I was from EG. I knew it was meth I know dcf was a joke. You don’t even get a local office if you call it’s a state level most calls are never sent on down.
I knew my grand was going to end up in a bad situation. His mom was starting to want the attention or the title of being a “good mom” . It was a matter of time before she took him again and didn’t return him or was unable to return him kwim. We skipped the entire dcf crap I already saw how they worked. We just filed a emergency order for a child in need of care . It was granted thankgod!!! It was temporary until we went to court but court was nothing like I thought we easily got him , never had dcf or the state involved. His mom was only on a power trip she wanted a toy not a child. I was crucified on social media by her by her groupies. But I don’t care I can take it. This child didn’t have a chance. I’m telling you EG wanted her kids because it was a power trip something to control. They can’t lose that control .
I'm so sorry you had to go through this.

Me too. It’s the genesis of the stark truth.
If we are going with just facts 10/11 dates are not facts. I seriously don’t know what facts we have the neighbor interview . Car backed in driveway . When JH went to work. When cat was turned in - don’t mean to sound snarky. But we don’t have many Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webgirl60