Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a looooooooooooong break from following cases after Jodi Arias. It just felt too surreal to know all the things that came out....that these creatures walk among us freely. When I read about Lucas on MSM I felt I needed to come back here and see what I could find out. Well. I'm back and all in.
Lucas, justice is coming.

I’m concerned that it will be dramatized and not adhere to the truth.

And that seems irresponsible because none of us is sure if the truth this morning.

Frankly, the only truth I'm certain of is that a precious child's life has been lost.

Everything else is, to me, based on hearsay of some sort. Our poor VIs, who worked so hard to bring us information, were still dependent on what they were told by family members & LE. The information in MSM is dependent on what they were told by various sources. The podcast information is all based on what the PI and JH have said. In my opinion, at this point in time, there is only that one, awful, confirmable fact.

No wonder the DA hasn't filed anything yet.

Frankly, the only truth I'm certain of is that a precious child's life has been lost.

Everything else is, to me, based on hearsay of some sort. Our poor VIs, who worked so hard to bring us information, were still dependent on what they were told by family members & LE. The information in MSM is dependent on what they were told by various sources. The podcast information is all based on what the PI and JH have said. In my opinion, at this point in time, there is only that one, awful, confirmable fact.

I'm so happy the FBI is involved, with all their resources.

Last edited:
Your poor sweet girl!! What a horrid experience! Oh my goodness. Were charges pressed against the abuser, I hope?

I have thought from the beginning that Lucas' trips to the school nurse were a cry for help. My little niece has had vomiting episodes from anxiety, as well. It's a very plausible scenario, IMHO.
My daughter can’t speak so she couldn’t verbally identify the person. Although I figured it out. The police showed up were refused entry to the school since staff was gone. Principle said they would be able to interview everyone the next morning. The next morning comes and overnight suddenly the person I suspected wasn’t there. Nor could they give any info the “teacher “ had resigned suddenly over night. Later we found out that people in the school reported the abuse to the principal , the SN Director , the teacher that was suppose to be in charge etc. eventually people reached out under anonymous names and informed me(us) that we needed to know. That they had reported it to everyone possible. We didn’t know it was happening until the year was almost over but mysteriously with dcf constantly around etc they knew more then they told us. By the time the new school year rolled around the principle and director had suddenly decided to resign also. Usually that’s aka either you resign or we terminate. So that speaks volumes. My child remained under dcf care during school hours until just last year when she finally graduated from elementary school. The abuser I’m sure is targeting another child who also can’t speak out smh

Crime Online investigative journalist Leigh Egan is a member here (LeighEg) and has previously responded on Lucas's threads..... Wonder if she will chime in about the latest BOMBSHELL with the 10th/11th timeframe and LE taking a closer look at the bathroom due to findings in the autopsy.....

Exclusive: Lucas Hernandez’s father speaks out, no longer supports or believes former girlfriend, Emily Glass

leighEg
That would be great .. because I don’t know what to believe anymore

Been following along and trying to digest everything after the NG episode.

If the bombshell about the timing of when he passed ends up true then it tells me that LE has some way to know that. The autopsy could be one way and another way is if LE got someone close to her to open up to them and tell the truth about some things. Not necessarily EG or JH.

I suppose we have to wait to see what pans out from all this.
When a person dies, the bodies cells immediately, from lack of oxygen, die. This causes the skin to go thru many changes until the color is ashen. The reason they likely know he died in the bathroom is because that is where the initial skin deterioration began. Dogs know this instinctively, IMMEDIATELY.

This is a perfect example of why the statute of limitations is so long on serious crimes. It can take a long time for LE to sift through the evidence, and decide what's fact or fiction, and put together the puzzle of what happened. Without patience, the case would get botched every time.

My daughter can’t speak so she couldn’t verbally identify the person. Although I figured it out. The police showed up were refused entry to the school since staff was gone. Principle said they would be able to interview everyone the next morning. The next morning comes and overnight suddenly the person I suspected wasn’t there. Nor could they give any info the “teacher “ had resigned suddenly over night. Later we found out that people in the school reported the abuse to the principal , the SN Director , the teacher that was suppose to be in charge etc. eventually people reached out under anonymous names and informed me(us) that we needed to know. That they had reported it to everyone possible. We didn’t know it was happening until the year was almost over but mysteriously with dcf constantly around etc they knew more then they told us. By the time the new school year rolled around the principle and director had suddenly decided to resign also. Usually that’s aka either you resign or we terminate. So that speaks volumes. My child remained under dcf care during school hours until just last year when she finally graduated from elementary school. The abuser I’m sure is targeting another child who also can’t speak out smh
Holy ****. I'm so sorry your family had to experience such a nightmare!

When a person dies, the bodies cells immediately, from lack of oxygen, die. This causes the skin to go thru many changes until the color is ashen. The reason they likely know he died in the bathroom is because that is where the initial skin deterioration began. Dogs know this instinctively, IMMEDIATELY.
I can personally vouch for this. My mom died at home. Web kept her there for 6 hours until my grandmother could come to the house to say goodbye. There was a definite order almost immediately. No one else was able to detect it. I recognized it because I had worked in NYC after 9/11 and had to get used to the smell of death in the air for months after.

This is just horrific! I'm so sorry for you and your family.

INITIAL INVESTIGATION / TIMELINE:

The fourth and final interview of EG occurred on Feb. 21 — four days after she reported the Lucas missing. At the end of the interview, Det. Schomaker arrested EG . Police had decided to arrest her before the interview ended.

IMO, by the time EG was arrested, Police/Prosecutors knew that Lucas was not alive on Feb 16 when EG went to dinner at Olive Garden. If Lucas was alive and the 5 year old left at home alone, I believe EG would have been charged with one count of Child Neglect Kan. Ann. Stat. § 38-2202 --Failure to provide adequate supervision of a child*, especially after Lucas dropped from the child endangerment charge. The child endangerment charge was so weak that the only reason it was not tossed by Judge was because of EG own confession on video of how she spent her afternoon.

19 states have specific laws about when it is legal to leave a child in a car. Five states have laws that specify what age a child can be home alone, and 10 states have “guidelines.” For states that don’t have these, the child neglect laws are the next most relevant sources of information. The following applies to KS.

Kansas

Unattended in Vehicle: N/A

Home Alone Age: 6 (Guideline) From the DCF of Kansas: “Young children from 0-6 years should not be left alone for even short periods of time. Children 6-9 years should be left for only short periods, depending on their level of maturity. . . . Children 10 and above probably can be left for somewhat longer periods, again dependent upon the other factors.

Child Neglect: Kan. Ann. Stat. § 38-2202 Failure to provide adequate supervision of a child *

Child Endangerment: Kan. Stat. Ann. § 21-5601. Knowingly and unreasonably permitting a child under 18 to be placed in a situation that may endanger the child’s life, body or health

Document details child endangerment case against Emily Glass

I'd been wondering the same thing, about whether the 2nd CE charge was dropped beo there was no kiddo left home alone. But the LL thing kept throwing that idea out the window.

Oh poor baby Lucas I'm so sorry.

Perhaps her complaint to the landlord about “bad smells” was a “cover” for what she knew would remain in the house???

So perhaps the homeless guy was cleared based on info/an alibi from the 16th. Now that we know it could be the 11th, maybe he was the male seen smoking with EG as they tried to figure out a plan on how to dispose of Lucas. Not trying to rehash this but if FLA is agreeing that the dates could be altered, we should probably start looking at everyone/everything all over again!

If I remember correctly FLA felt strongly that the homeless guy was not involved. How do we know the hit and run was random? Maybe the individual arrested for the hit and run was involved and the hit and run was to because the homeless guy saw something or knew something.

I'm thinking the 11th is when he died as well and she was still trying to come up with a story when she sent that text/pic to JH of the black male and white female. So, who was the unknown man EG's was outside smoking with on the night of the 11th? I don't think it was the black male and white female. I think that's was just a piece EG added into the mix. I'm still on the fence if getting rid of the cat on the 12th plays into or not.

BBM

I think the cat does, but idk why. It's the timing.

Keep the LL away?
An excuse for driving somewhere? Maybe she had someone keep MH for her during the "cat" errand?
Maybe she was scouting for locations?
Maybe she just hated the cat since Lucas loved it?

Yes I think I recall reading how LE brought in dogs to help try to find LH. So maybe they hit on the bathroom. I am a big advocate in using dogs. They are amazing at being able to smell things and especially when trained well.

Even my own house dog who is untrained has developed a habit of finding small bugs in the carpet. It is amazing. He has this little routine where he will start to bark and run around a small object in the carpet and when I go over to inspect sure enough it is usually a small tiny bug in the carpet. Its incredible he can smell them out like that.

Also I have seen hunting dogs on TV on those shows where they have competitions to find game and they are amazing to watch. So I am a big advocate in using a well trained dog to help find bodies or people or drugs or whatever else they can be trained for. Some dogs are better than others and a good one is really special.

So perhaps the homeless guy was cleared based on info/an alibi from the 16th. Now that we know it could be the 11th, maybe he was the male seen smoking with EG as they tried to figure out a plan on how to dispose of Lucas. Not trying to rehash this but if FLA is agreeing that the dates could be altered, we should probably start looking at everyone/everything all over again!
JMO but I'm thinking it more likely that Emily was just trying to set this guy up to take the blame for Lucas' death. I don't know how I feel about the fact he was killed by hit and run. It's seems mighty coincidental.

I think it's possible she tried to frame more than one person. She created a lot of confusion. I have a feeling the homeless man (Chris) death was no accident. Just too coincidental.
Same here. I smell more than one big dirty rat. I hope who ever is involved thinks E.G. is worth going to hell for. Anyone covering for her,making excuses. Doing dirty deeds.
How much meth is ones soul worth?
I highly doubt Mz. Glass is the only meth user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member