Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes this “gardening” should be added to the timeline as well as backing up the suv (13).

I’m unsure of the gardening, but we did examine it closely and then brushed it off as nothing when we thought LH had died later on. A neighbor saw her gardening with her daughter... (Lucas was not there)
Yes and she spoke of it in her written statement, that her hands were sore from gardening

I always thought before Valentines Day because of the big stupid lie about JO having Lucas on Valentines Day. Stupid lie - so easy to be verified. Off the cuff, had to think of something quick because she didn’t have a story yet? Stoned on meth and got her story confused? The LL sighting reported on Friday the 16th threw me off a bit but I couldn’t get past the big stupid Valentines lie.

From WS Post 977 prior thread:

Feb. 9, 2018: Lucas came to school for the last time. He again had a doctor’s note, this time stating he had a stomach virus. The school nurse said that when she found out that he had not been at school [Feb 12-16], she left two voice messages with Glass.

This statement is incorrect. The note stated his injuries were consistent with a fall.

If she drowned him in the bathtub, cleanup would be hella easy. Just sayin'.
Blood splatter all over the walls/tile/floor. We can't see it with the human eye, but luminol picks it up long after the crime has occurred. I wonder if they used recently when they were there to check out the bathroom again. I also think the top of a shower head could have been used to hurt him. DM discussed concussion briefly with Emily on that audio recording he made- it appears to me she struck him on the head hard with something in the bathroom. Shower fits, there might be a slight dent in it.

if the LL actually did come by Friday, or if she even requested he did, i wonder if she was going to slip in comments to him about the door not locking (in addition to the smell) knowing that she was going to need to report Lucas missing soon and wanted it to be known she told this to someone....seems to me, since shes not the brightest crayon in the box but is pretty brazen, she was almost haphazardly planting many different ppl/reasons (maybe too many) to cover for Lucas' disappearance (vday lie, homeless person, door doesnt work, home has a smell, he hadnt been feeling well bla bla bla)

I feel like she used him for drugs and sex. When she reported Lucas missing and had to admit he was in the house, she took advantage and portrayed him as a suspect. I don’t think she would have wanted JH to know she had another man in the house. I think it was just another thing she got caught in.
She used everybody. Anyone who did dirty deeds for her must be shaking in their shoes,in the throes of paranoia. Waiting,wondering when the FBI is coming to get them.
Their little tell tale hearts

Blood splatter all over the walls/tile/floor. We can't see it with the human eye, but luminol picks it up long after the crime has occurred. I wonder if they used recently when they were there to check out the bathroom again. I also think the top of a shower head could have been used to hurt him. DM discussed concussion briefly with Emily on that audio recording he made- it appears to me she struck him on the head hard with something in the bathroom. Shower fits, there might be a slight dent in it.
He could have wounds on his head that match the bathtub faucet.

You're right, it doesn't give the date. But how many times did EG take the baby and leave Lucas home alone? And if it wasn't the afternoon that they went to Olive Garden, why was it brought up at the child endangerment trial?

Here's what it says for anyone who is interested:

One additional layer of detail about Lucas that came up at Friday’s hearing: A neighbor came to Glass’ home and saw that she and her daughter were gone — but that 5-year-old Lucas was there. The neighbor had a “Q&A” with Lucas about where Glass was.

I am out of reads on the Eagle, does it state anywhere that was the day they went to OG or could it have been another day that she left him home alone?

She was a good Mom, as opposed to what? His own mother? Grandmother/aunt, etc? Did he grow up with that many bruises from monkey bars or falling off the back of a truck or slide (three excuses given for that last photo of Lucas with the lollipop- Emily and Lucas claimed monkey bars, adult cousin first claimed back of truck, then said playground slide).

She was a good Mom, as opposed to what? His own mother? Grandmother/aunt, etc? Did he grow up with that many bruises from monkey bars or falling off the back of a truck or slide (three excuses given for that last photo of Lucas with the lollipop- Emily and Lucas claimed monkey bars, adult cousin first claimed back of truck, then said playground slide).
I think Emily showed JH a loving side towards Lucas while he was home. Poor little guy must have dreaded his daddy leaving for work.

I am out of reads on the Eagle, does it state anywhere that was the day they went to OG or could it have been another day that she left him home alone?
my interpretation, and this is totally just imo after reading the article again a few times yesterday, is since the charges regarding MH happened on Friday, Feb 16 and that is the day of focus for this case (MHs case), an intelligent, logical reader would interpret the above quoted article to mean that paragraph is referencing Friday, Feb 16 - as most of us on here did and therefore this sparked the convo not if the LL came by but if two ppl came by or if LL/neighbor were the same person.

that being said, especially as this becomes more of a circus, perhaps there is room for interpretation, its sloppy writing/formatting or deliberately vague journalism.

Caught back up on the last thread and on page 2 here! Making progress.

After FLA says the last confirmed sighting of Lucas was from the neighbors on the 11th, I’m believing more now that Emily killed Lucas after Jonathan went back to work and she had to get rid of Lucas before her boys came back for their next visit to prove to their father she was no longer with Jonathan! Between being pissed at JH for getting CPS involved with his own erratic behavior and needing to “prove” JH was no longer in her life, she chose the avenue of killing Lucas!!!!! Hands down, my theory!

Now that totally makes sense. Moo.

Let’s get through this tragedy then look to change DCF.

Each deserves undivided attention.

Respectfully.
@AgeofAquaruis You can find many articles on the current movement to clean up & revamp KS DCF. My post history contains many of them but it's a lot to wade through so some extensive googling may be quicker. The outcry for change has been going on for the past year and is being driven by the losses of several children's lives. I don't have the time or ability to re-post them all from my phone, but there is a LOT of information out there to be found. It's an enormous, complicated endeavor and will take months if not years, but the ball is definitely rolling, both publicly and behind the scenes. I'm choosing to be hopeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member