Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 2 is where the timeline of events is located. This did come from a previous VI. If there is a reason why we should question any of these events maybe we need to double check with FLA to ensure the accuracy again. I know in the beginning they ( I believe both) worked hard on getting this together
Just wondering if she dropped the cat and Lucas off on the same day. You know, a round trip.
She used the cat as an excuse for being in the area

Yikes! I’m gone for an hour and come back to 14 more pages. I may be going outside TOS here but going to say it anyway. Mod pls delete if not ok. I’m thinking more and more Emily had help from a certain person who recently ran afoul of LE. I think this might be where the Dr note about the fall may have originated and who knows how many absence excuse notes and more nefarious written items were obtained.

Here in Washington There is Shane Abegg. The agency made changes after his being nearly starved to death. Because they were too stooped to recognize the signs of starvation. www.heraldnet.com/news/shayne-abegg-starved-everett-boy-to-receive-6-million-for-dshs-lapses/
Then Hanna Williams Hypothermia Death.

So many cases of preventable child deaths,abuse.
Every time they promise changes. Every time it's the same old story.
When it comes to children time is of the essence.
I'll believe it's changed when children's bodies quit turning up under their charge.

Well they have to start somewhere. There's no magic wand. As I said, I'm choosing to be hopeful that the processes are finally in place to make a difference in these kids' lives. There are a lot of people out there who truly care about the reform and are doing everything they can to make it a reality. I know some of them personally, and have had face-to-face conversation with one of the high-profile ones. Instead of focusing on what we already know - which is that the system has been horribly broken over the past several years, with horrendous consequences resulting in the loss of precious lives - why not point out the POSITIVE things that are starting to come of the tragedy. I would imagine that those who truly are working toward the end goal of saving lives would appreciate a little encouragement.

Please invite Jonathan. I think the majority of us sympathize. I think he proves to be a good guest too.

I politely disagree with this. I have seen firsthand what happens when JH joins discussions. He gets chewed up and spit out. Regardless of all other circumstances, he did not kill Lucas and is a grieving father. I dont think an ambush is fair. If @Tricia had him on the radio show, that's one thing, but I dont think it's in his best interest to join this discussion. JMO

I think he was in the bathtub overnight (atleast) while she came up with a plan. It was winter, heat would be on. She didn't expect the smell to linger. Called LL in hopes he could make the smell go away before she had to report lucas missing. IMO
But if she called the LL for the odor on the 16th and then called LE re Lucas on the 17th, how did the LL get the odor out? Did the LL ever even go there on the 16th or were these just phone calls? I am thinking she used bleach now.

I politely disagree with this. I have seen firsthand what happens when JH joins discussions. He gets chewed up and spit out. Regardless of all other circumstances, he did not kill Lucas and is a grieving father. I dont think an ambush is fair. If @Tricia had him on the radio show, that's one thing, but I dont think it's in his best interest to join this discussion. JMO
I for one, certainly wouldn't ambush him and I don't think we on here would chew him up and spit him out.

Ok, some random thoughts:

The scratches on her hands. Many here think she probably went back by Lucas's body to check on it (the 2 minute stop). Maybe that's when she drug a branch on top of him, which would give her those scratches. If they were scratches from the 11th, they'd probably be gone by the 17th.

The smell. Is it possible that the neighbor reported a smell to the LL? Remember EG said something along the lines of "My LL was coming over, PROBABLY to check on the pipes because of a smell". That "probably" has always bothered me. Could that be why the neighbor was there too? Could that be why she wasn't in a hurry to have her LL come over (not in a hurry to get home from OG)?

She said she was cleaning all day the 16th. Could that be because she knew LE would be there the next day? Was she already preparing? She could've also been preparing for her LL to come over. Most people would clean up before their LL came over, right?

I wonder if she cleared out that flowerbed then used the branches/dirt from it to cover Lucas up.

Also, who was this little girl that was with EG & MH when she was gardening. I think many of us, myself included, dismissed this as someone mistaking Lucas for a girl, but I’m not so sure we should do that.

Last edited:
I am wondering if EG took the pic of the mystery couple smoking to try and set up a fall guy so she could report Lucas missing the next day - then she chickened out of it or decided it would be better to wait until later so as to hopefully let evidence be diminished.
If I was disposing of a body and also reporting said person missing, I would go into that thinking they could find the body at any time, even if I thought I did a good job hiding or waited long enough to report. It just bugs me because once he was reported missing, they would be looking for him and could find him at any time - whether by animal activity, smell, searches etc. If they found him right away the difference of whether he died on the 11th or 17th would be very obvious. UGHHH I get why we don't have more facts but I wish we had them! Or at least LE could say x, y and z things being reported are incorrect. I'm guessing she thought certain things out and had a story just in case of anything, but who knows. So frustrating.

The condition of the ground at that time was not conducive to actually digging in the dirt. My first interpretation of "cleaning out the flower bed" was more removing dead leaves & grass - that sort of thing. I'd be surprised if she could have buried anything with as dry as it was.

'Cleaning out the flower bed'

Because tilling old soil isn't as easy... surely some freshly disturbed areas out back should refute this angle otherwise...

After all my own digging... certainly not convinced we're dealing with separate issues here.

AND YET, HERE WE ARE.

EG mirrors what the world she's within wants reflected; when has she shown any original idea of her own?
That which is not socially acceptable has been shown to be cookie cutter copied from the Great Textbook Of Child Abusers. It should stand out specifically to those trained to catch the type, however she'd managed to seamlessly slide by time and again insinuating either covert collusion or very clever manipulation- EG fights this 'enemy' instead of accepting it's authority and accommodating the agency.
She'd know a whole host of caseworkers by name now and likely as naught pegged their types and habits for what it's worth- state work tends to lack certain perks, shall we say.

But if she called the LL for the odor on the 16th and then called LE re Lucas on the 17th, how did the LL get the odor out? Did the LL ever even go there on the 16th or were these just phone calls? I am thinking she used bleach now.

Bleach actually makes the smell worse. When we had a dog who peed on the carpet of course I used bleach- seemed logical, kills everything, right? Wrong! Turns out you need an enzyme cleaner to get the smell out- bleach only mixes with the offensive odor and creates a worse one. So, if she did that, I can't even imagine what that house smelled like, if this is the case. Airing it out for several days still wouldn't get rid of it completely.

The condition of the ground at that time was not conducive to actually digging in the dirt. My first interpretation of "cleaning out the flower bed" was more removing dead leaves & grass - that sort of thing. I'd be surprised if she could have buried anything with as dry as it was.
But what if she was gathering material to cover Lucas up with?

I am wondering if EG took the pic of the mystery couple smoking to try and set up a fall guy so she could report Lucas missing the next day - then she chickened out of it or decided it would be better to wait until later so as to hopefully let evidence be diminished.
If I was disposing of a body and also reporting said person missing, I would go into that thinking they could find the body at any time, even if I thought I did a good job hiding or waited long enough to report. It just bugs me because once he was reported missing, they would be looking for him and could find him at any time - whether by animal activity, smell, searches etc. If they found him right away the difference of whether he died on the 11th or 17th would be very obvious. UGHHH I get why we don't have more facts but I wish we had them! Or at least LE could say x, y and z things being reported are incorrect. I'm guessing she thought certain things out and had a story just in case of anything, but who knows. So frustrating.
Did she say she saw the couple on the 11th or was it the wee hours of the 12th?

I wonder if she cleared out that flowerbed then used the branches/dirt from it to cover Lucas up.

Also, who was this little girl that was with EG & MH when she was gardening. I think many of us, myself included, dismissed this as someone mistaking Lucas for a girl, but I’m not so sure we should do that.
Huh? I thought it was just Emily and her daughter gardening. Nobody else.

My head is spinning. How call all these facts now be disputed in such a drastoc fashion. It seemed we had this about all wrapped up with lucas being the bow and final touch.

Now, EG is not in jail, NG is running amok. JH finally gives an interview, which in my opinion, gave no further insight at all. Even previous insiders have bailed.

I feel like I should have never got on this merry-go-round.

I have dug my claws into the ground firmly onto my opinion. I still believe that she beat him too hard this last time. She really favored hitting him in the head. She was pissed, everything is his fault. She wailed on him until she noticed he went limp. Then, oh &#@$! He is still breathing. She puts him in bed, where he dies. She then, must hide him because it is obvious what gas happened and her brain is too muddled to come up with a decent lie. She hops in car with, passed Lucas, atarts driving. Aimlessly. She has seen the culverts before, not necassarily this one , but would work well for what she needs. Places him inside, pulls some brush to place on top. I think that is the last time she ever saw him before she was with DH. After that she goes home laundry, cleaning because she has started to plot story. Thinks she can hide evidence from LE and dogs. I do not believe JH had anything to do with it. JH is only guilty of inviting the wrong woman into his life and believing her over anyone else.

All above is MOO.

I believe that it was the overnight from the 11th to the 12th. Technically the 12th because it was "early" in the morning. I'm guessing it was like 3-4 am, where it would still be dark but also not still considered to be night time. I'm guessing those people were just on their way to work or to catch a bus or something. I wonder if LE has located them.
Did she say she saw the couple on the 11th or was it the wee hours of the 12th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamadeadhead