Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He (or she, I don't know which) resigned from the agency around March. Not being shifted simewhsom. Resigned on their kwn, probably to avoid the eventually termination that would eventually come.
That doesn't help Lucas.
Like I said I'll believe in change when children's bodies stop turning up, and those in charge quit riding off into the sunset. Only to go on to run other state, city, county agencies.
I don't believe for one second this (He, or She) won't show up having some official job in the future.
That's part of the problem. Child murder,abuse, death is not a matter to be taken lightly.
Nothing ever happens to those in charge of so called child protective services, when children die. They just quit, get fired, or get shifted around to some other G-whatever number they have job.
They get way more protection than any of the children they are in charge of, and children pay for it with their blood.

I'm going to go with Lucas died in the bathroom on the evening of the 11th. Everything fits into the box.....
The story of the people out front (12th)
When she turned in the cat (12th)
VD lie re Lucas with JO (14th)
Gardening with MH only (15th)
Going to OG with MH only (16th)

Did anything happen on the 13th?

Last edited:
Is NG really privy to Lucas's autopsy report?
Maybe she is just speculating?
And then threw it out there.
Has anyone in the know confirmed this info?
Theres alot I have not read yet.

I don't believe she has access to the entire report. What she said, imo, sounded more like it would have come from a verbal 'leak' that might not have had any more details other than those she read out on the show.

Bleach actually makes the smell worse. When we had a dog who peed on the carpet of course I used bleach- seemed logical, kills everything, right? Wrong! Turns out you need an enzyme cleaner to get the smell out- bleach only mixes with the offensive odor and creates a worse one. So, if she did that, I can't even imagine what that house smelled like, if this is the case. Airing it out for several days still wouldn't get rid of it completely.
Bleach plus urine makes mustard gas. Urine degrades to ammonia. It’s called ‘housewife death’ I think, because people would mix the two while cleaning.

I think the neighbor who saw them gardening mistook baby MH for a boy, if I recall correctly. That would be easy enough......1 year olds often don't have a lot of hair and if they were playing outside, she might have been in gender neutral or even hand me down boy clothes. Who knows, though, I've seen people mistake girls for boys even when they were wearing all pink.
Her lite post earrings would not have been visible from a distance...I agree, gender can be mistaken easily at such a young age.

I'm going to go with Lucas died in the bathroom on the evening of the 11th. Everything fits into the box.....The story of the people out front (12th), when she turned in the cat (12th), VD lie re Lucas with JO (14th), gardening with MH only (15th), going to OG with MH only (16th).
The 13th is the day a neighbor reported seeing a white SUV (what EG drives) backed into the garage, but we know thats where it was when LE took pics of it, so who knows if that means anything or not.

Can somebody please clarify...I thought JH said they FaceTimed on the 16th?
FLA recently posted that the last "*confirmed* sighting" of Lucas was the 11th. If you look for her posts, she is succinct and informative and will answer some of your question. It was crazy yesterday... NG closed her podcast with a piece of information not found anywhere else. (I think I've seen it posted that page 31 of the previous thread is a good place to start.)

Amonet's post on page 44 (post 861 I think?) of thread 27 is a transcription of the closing message on NG's show. I don't know how to bring forward posts from a previous thread.

Okay, just figured it out; here is Amonet's post I referenced: Found Deceased - Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

We don’t know...but the ‘street’ he was hit on is a very busy, divided highway and traffic moves fast. I think the speed limit where he was hit is 40 but most people drive it 60 or more. It would be rather difficult to set that up IMO
I'm still trying to catch up and missed. Do you know what street he was hit on or have a link?

I'm going to go with Lucas died in the bathroom on the evening of the 11th. Everything fits into the box.....
The story of the people out front (12th)
When she turned in the cat (12th)
VD lie re Lucas with JO (14th)
Gardening with MH only (15th)
Going to OG with MH only (16th)

The car was seen backed up to the garage on the 13th. Or a car/van/suv was IIRC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online