Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am out of reads on the Eagle, does it state anywhere that was the day they went to OG or could it have been another day that she left him home alone?

It does not reference the date, and I'm still having trouble understanding how it would be introduced as evidence at trial, blah, blah...IANAL, etc.

I'm not sure yet if I'm going with premeditated or not. Of course if it's a drowning it's premeditated. If she hit him over the head with something she knew or should have known it could result in death. If she just kept beating him in rage at what point did she realize it was too late to turn back? Did she try to revive him?
What we do know is that she did an awful lot to cover this which shows consciousness of guilt. I wonder what her next story is going to be. I have an idea...

I wonder if she covered his whole body in bleach and is dumb enough to think that would wash away his DNA so he couldn't be identified. She ain't the sharpest crayon in the box...

Those could be chemical burns on her hands.
If she did, I hope and pray the poor darling already passed on beforehand. I, too, thought she had chemical burns. If I use bleach- even a spray bleach, to clean counters, etc- I have to wear gloves, always. Even as careful as I used to be, I'd get chemical burns all over my hands and wrists, even parts of my arms. So, gloves always go on now, or I won't use it.

If she did, I hope and pray the poor darling already passed on beforehand. I, too, thought she had chemical burns. If I use bleach- even a spray bleach, to clean counters, etc- I have to wear gloves, always. Even as careful as I used to be, I'd get chemical burns all over my hands and wrists, even parts of my arms. So, gloves always go on now, or I won't use it.
How long do the chemical burns take to heal?

EG may have buried something while gardening, but IMO, it was to just appear to neighbors that “all was well” and she was a “normal mom” cleaning out a flowerbed at her new home. She was getting her ducks in a row for a “story” and wanted to be seen doing normal stuff. She blew her “normal mom” a$$ out of the water by the OG visit without Lucas - it got her arrested for child endangerment. Well, the smoking 3 bowls and driving with MH did. I believe he was already gone by the gardening time.

Last edited:
@AgeofAquaruis You can find many articles on the current movement to clean up & revamp KS DCF. My post history contains many of them but it's a lot to wade through so some extensive googling may be quicker. The outcry for change has been going on for the past year and is being driven by the losses of several children's lives. I don't have the time or ability to re-post them all from my phone, but there is a LOT of information out there to be found. It's an enormous, complicated endeavor and will take months if not years, but the ball is definitely rolling, both publicly and behind the scenes. I'm choosing to be hopeful.
Here in Washington There is Shane Abegg. The agency made changes after his being nearly starved to death. Because they were too stooped to recognize the signs of starvation. www.heraldnet.com/news/shayne-abegg-starved-everett-boy-to-receive-6-million-for-dshs-lapses/
Then Hanna Williams Hypothermia Death.
@AgeofAquaruis You can find many articles on the current movement to clean up & revamp KS DCF. My post history contains many of them but it's a lot to wade through so some extensive googling may be quicker. The outcry for change has been going on for the past year and is being driven by the losses of several children's lives. I don't have the time or ability to re-post them all from my phone, but there is a LOT of information out there to be found. It's an enormous, complicated endeavor and will take months if not years, but the ball is definitely rolling, both publicly and behind the scenes. I'm choosing to be hopeful.
So many cases of preventable child deaths,abuse.
Every time they promise changes. Every time it's the same old story.
When it comes to children time is of the essence.
I'll believe it's changed when children's bodies quit turning up under their charge.

How long do the chemical burns take to heal?
It all depended- if it was a slight burn, about 4-5 days, a really bad burn, when skin peeled, anywhere between 2-3 weeks. My skin would be red underneath the skin peeling, too. My skin is very sensitive, though- I have friends who use bleach and never have an issue! My Mom never did, either, but both sis and I did. Also, your skin feels really tight, too. My dermatologist said some of the burns are like a third degree burn, and that it is an allergic reaction to bleach. Perhaps Emily has this?

I thought LL was called over by EG because of a smell in the house? Was that the 16th?

I think he was in the bathtub overnight (atleast) while she came up with a plan. It was winter, heat would be on. She didn't expect the smell to linger. Called LL in hopes he could make the smell go away before she had to report lucas missing. IMO

Here are the turn by turn directions from google maps from the humane society to the location where Lucas was found.

When Marshburn asked her where they were going the day they found him she said I-35 to 254. IDK where they were at the time, but the I-35 part fits.
View attachment 135573 View attachment 135574
Just for clarification...I 35 and 135 are two different rds. She took 135 to said bridge location.

Ok, some random thoughts:

The scratches on her hands. Many here think she probably went back by Lucas's body to check on it (the 2 minute stop). Maybe that's when she drug a branch on top of him, which would give her those scratches. If they were scratches from the 11th, they'd probably be gone by the 17th.

The smell. Is it possible that the neighbor reported a smell to the LL? Remember EG said something along the lines of "My LL was coming over, PROBABLY to check on the pipes because of a smell". That "probably" has always bothered me. Could that be why the neighbor was there too? Could that be why she wasn't in a hurry to have her LL come over (not in a hurry to get home from OG)?

She said she was cleaning all day the 16th. Could that be because she knew LE would be there the next day? Was she already preparing? She could've also been preparing for her LL to come over. Most people would clean up before their LL came over, right?

Emily was clearing out a flower bed in the month of Feb?
Perhaps JG do a little digging.
Perhaps Emily buried something.

'Cleaning out the flower bed'

Because tilling old soil isn't as easy... surely some freshly disturbed areas out back should refute this angle otherwise...

Let’s get through this tragedy then look to change DCF.

Each deserves undivided attention.

After all my own digging... certainly not convinced we're dealing with separate issues here.

I can't imagine she would be so dumb.

AND YET, HERE WE ARE.

EG mirrors what the world she's within wants reflected; when has she shown any original idea of her own?
That which is not socially acceptable has been shown to be cookie cutter copied from the Great Textbook Of Child Abusers. It should stand out specifically to those trained to catch the type, however she'd managed to seamlessly slide by time and again insinuating either covert collusion or very clever manipulation- EG fights this 'enemy' instead of accepting it's authority and accommodating the agency.
She'd know a whole host of caseworkers by name now and likely as naught pegged their types and habits for what it's worth- state work tends to lack certain perks, shall we say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamadeadhead