Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If visitation was every other Sunday the boys would not of been there the 11th? We know they were there the 4th. Could neighbor of seen the boys Wednesday night the 7th or the 14th? I can't imagine the dad giving her extra visitation time.
Since move in day was 2/7 I thought maybe they switched to Sunday instead. Maybe.

Bumping Tricia's post from last night.

I don't know when JH was interviewed. I don't recall if NG said the day or date in the podcast.
Thanks, @liltexans . It's not in the podcast, but I'd give a kidney to guarantee I read a local MSM article on my flight this morning that said Wednesday. But a fairly quick search, and now I can't find that. Maybe MSM was wrong and edited since about 15 hours ago..... I can't remember which publication I read it in, but part was bolded and I can still picture it in my mind even. But I only did a quick search as I came to see hubby at work, so I didn't put a ton of time into searching where I read it, since I don't see him again for 3 weeks (the joys of 2 careers that travel, and not at the same times always haha)

Cat...

I’m not a cat owner, but in my experience with animals they sense and understand when someone has died. Perhaps it was annoyingly crying/making noise outside the room where she kept his body. Something about the cat makes me believe it irritated her in some sense that she immediately wanted to do away with it. Or Maybe it was just to keep the landlord away from the house.

If she surrendered the cat, witnesses at the shelter would be able to say who she was with. If M was with her, & Lucas wasn’t, where was he? What’s her alibi?

She had to of gone to plenty of public places between the 11th and 17th (including being scum bag enough to go out to eat as if nothing ever happened. Clearly she was content with her choices) so I’m sure LE has documentation of all the times she was spotted without LH

Thanks, @liltexans . It's not in the podcast, but I'd give a kidney to guarantee I read a local MSM article on my flight this morning that said Wednesday. But a fairly quick search, and now I can't find that. Maybe MSM was wrong and edited since about 15 hours ago..... I can't remember which publication I read it in, but part was bolded and I can still picture it in my mind even. But I only did a quick search as I came to see hubby at work, so I didn't put a ton of time into searching where I read it, since I don't see him again for 3 weeks (the joys of 2 careers that travel, and not at the same times always haha)
FWIW - I saw the same article, the reason I remember is, I went straight to see what day DM did his interviews. And it appeared to be DM Day 1 and 2 JH day 3. Which made sense. But I am wondering if things have since been edited to reflect further info.

It’s difficult being so behind and then catching up to be of any value. Commenting on posts from 12 hours ago derails flowing thoughts. I appreciate everyone’s posts again. I particularly liked imagrandma description of EG.
The thing with looking at a new timeline we need to really discard all EG things stated that are not agreed to by LE and JH also. ...
At the moment I think the last confirmed sighting, her car backed up to garage, the cat ( ??? Why the cat info ) gardening, neighbours information seem to be most relevant.
(Hi Chi, good to see you back and checking in )
RSBM, bold/underline by me
I agree -- so many times I wanted to hit "reply" with my thoughts but I'm glad I actually listened to myself this time and waited because inevitably someone else brought it up!
Yes, I think the timeline should be incredibly detailed as to the source(s) and anything extra that can clear up ongoing confusion -- for instance, the information about gardening should include link(s) to MSM with precise words used; JH interview could be listed twice as "date interviewed/recorded" and "date aired" -- JMO, but I think having that in one place where members could simply study it themselves rather than multiple people asking the same question and receiving varying answers would be helpful....???

The cat? I think the cat is important because -- 1) IIRC, Lucas really liked this cat. 2) They were in a no pet lease, so not getting rid of the cat could prompt landlord visits or action -- so EG may have been given an ultimatum or timeline 3) Some have suggested there may have some sort of cat evidence on Lucas, which could give LE a date of death 4) The Humane Society happens to be an easy way for EG to give reason to what she was doing within that range on a given day -- maybe she dropped off cat and took MH for a drive/walk/trip to the park?? Plus it was an easy way to get him away from her -- the southeast area of town where she lived had everything her household needed fairly close by. I think it might have actually made her happy to be required to get rid of the cat; she could publicly mourn and decry the injustice of it all, but hey--one less living creature to deal with. Dropping Lucas off before or after was an easy way to get him out of sight & out of mind and also keep on being lazy.
I briefly wondered in one of the earlier threads if kitty litter could alter/disguise the scent of remains enough to confuse a cadaver dog -- I have heard that a type of clay is an ingredient and that people have used that clay to bury pets or lessen the decomp smell of wildlife in areas surrounding rural yards.

FWIW - I saw the same article, the reason I remember is, I went straight to see what day DM did his interviews. And it appeared to be DM Day 1 and 2 JH day 3. Which made sense. But I am wondering if things have since been edited to reflect further info.
Thank you for at least reassuring me that I'm not losing my mind!

ETA: I've already lost my mind, but maybe this particular topic isn't proof of it.

I wanted to add that I also saw it in a local MSM article, but felt like I had already carried on enough about it, lol. Thank you!

If visitation was every other Sunday the boys would not of been there the 11th? We know they were there the 4th. Could neighbor of seen the boys Wednesday night the 7th or the 14th? I can't imagine the dad giving her extra visitation time.
I believe Emily introduced her boys and Lucas to that neighbor on the 11th, which was a Sunday. Good question about it being every other Sunday- perhaps they missed a Sunday and her ex agreed to let them make it up on that Sunday? Such as, one of the boys could have been invited to a friend's birthday party or was sick or something, so they had a make up day?

I believe you. I'm sorry I'm not more help. I don't know which day JH was interviewed by NG. Hopefully we will get some official clarification from MSM in the near future.

Woah. The thread blew up! I was so far behind that I had to skim, so please forgive me if I missed questions.

The podcast was taped yesterday early morning. MSM had said it was Wednesday for some reason, but Monday is correct.

My husband (Jamie's brother) and I are not "represented" by anyone nor do we have an advocate or spokesperson. I've seen on MSM that Jamie and Jonathan do have one. While that person has done a wonderful job with searches and worked so hard to bring Lucas home, her private statements to people do not reflect the way any of our family feels. I apologize with everything I have to anyone who has been on the receiving end of those statements. None of it is something we would have wanted Lucas to hear therefore it should have never been said.

Woah. The thread blew up! I was so far behind that I had to skim, so please forgive me if I missed questions.

The podcast was taped yesterday early morning. MSM had said it was Wednesday for some reason, but Monday is correct.

My husband (Jamie's brother) and I are not "represented" by anyone nor do we have an advocate or spokesperson. I've seen on MSM that Jamie and Jonathan do have one. While that person has done a wonderful job with searches and worked so hard to bring Lucas home, her private statements to people do not reflect the way any of our family feels. I apologize with everything I have to anyone who has been on the receiving end of those statements. None of it is something we would have wanted Lucas to hear therefore it should have never been said.

Thank you, @FindLucasAllen! Do you mind if I include this post of yours at the beginning of the next thread? Feel free to say you don't want it reposted. :)

Oh, I also wanted to post this in the hopes that I would jinx myself...

Family has not been notified as far as autopsy results. We have no clue what NG was talking about.

(On the 24th, I mentioned that we hadn't heard from the PI at all and then he was found soon after I posted. I'm hoping I'll jinx myself again and that Jamie will get news from the ME)

RSBM, bold/underline by me
I agree -- so many times I wanted to hit "reply" with my thoughts but I'm glad I actually listened to myself this time and waited because inevitably someone else brought it up!
Yes, I think the timeline should be incredibly detailed as to the source(s) and anything extra that can clear up ongoing confusion -- for instance, the information about gardening should include link(s) to MSM with precise words used; JH interview could be listed twice as "date interviewed/recorded" and "date aired" -- JMO, but I think having that in one place where members could simply study it themselves rather than multiple people asking the same question and receiving varying answers would be helpful....???

The cat? I think the cat is important because -- 1) IIRC, Lucas really liked this cat. 2) They were in a no pet lease, so not getting rid of the cat could prompt landlord visits or action -- so EG may have been given an ultimatum or timeline 3) Some have suggested there may have some sort of cat evidence on Lucas, which could give LE a date of death 4) The Humane Society happens to be an easy way for EG to give reason to what she was doing within that range on a given day -- maybe she dropped off cat and took MH for a drive/walk/trip to the park?? Plus it was an easy way to get him away from her -- the southeast area of town where she lived had everything her household needed fairly close by. I think it might have actually made her happy to be required to get rid of the cat; she could publicly mourn and decry the injustice of it all, but hey--one less living creature to deal with. Dropping Lucas off before or after was an easy way to get him out of sight & out of mind and also keep on being lazy.
I briefly wondered in one of the earlier threads if kitty litter could alter/disguise the scent of remains enough to confuse a cadaver dog -- I have heard that a type of clay is an ingredient and that people have used that clay to bury pets or lessen the decomp smell of wildlife in areas surrounding rural yards.

I don’t think cadaver dogs as highly trained and as sensitive as they are could be misled by kitty litter.

Possibly, but I think cat hair would have washed away when water level was high and forceful. Unless stuck inside clothing.

I do think however stomach contents could come into play. If the contents didn’t match the spagettios and pbj it could suggest she’s lying again. The med examiner could pinpoint contents to a known meal on 10th it 11th.

I could never plan a murder. With all the forensics today I’d get caught first hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1