Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I don't think it's anybody it just seems to be the consenus here.I know for the life of me there was a post from Tricia or a moderator explaining the somethings from the podcasts that said they had thought it was Wednesday but had been taped Monday morning but I can not find it at all
Yes..NG asked JH during Mondays podcast if he knew when the toxoligy reports might be completed...JH responded in a day or two which would be Tues or Wed. Depending on if the podcast was taped earlier...then do don't know.

Not positive but I believe you can only see post numbers when on laptop?
I deal with terrible backpain myself and was wondering if you got over the hump today in pain scale? I said a prayer for ya!
I see them on the iPad. In lower right corner of any post. It’s a # followed by the post number. And if you click on that, you get a link to the post (to copy/paste).

I see them on the iPad. In lower right corner of any post. It’s a # followed by the post number. And if you click on that, you get a link to the post (to copy/paste).
I’m on my iPhone and I don’t see post numbers right now. I did see them earlier today. Probably just a temporary glitch.

ETA I may have been on my iPad when I saw them earlier. Sorry for any confusion

I never seen that crime online article.I'm guessing it was a mistake.I mean it's a situation with fast changing news why do it that far ahead.Was I imagining the post by the moderator addressing the NG podcast?
I don’t think you are imagining... liltexan was posting what was being said while the podcast was being aired. She was apparently working with Tricia on it. I also remember them commenting on the editing being rough and thinking the interview was taped but other guests were live.

I think I misunderstood your point... I did not see the moderator comment on the corrected date but it seems the info was indeed changed so it seems reasonable that she corrected herself when the crime online article was updated.

Hi Everyone,

It has been a very busy day with a lot of new information.

Let me clear up some information about Nancy Grace.

First I loved how she interviewed John today. I thought she did a great job.

Nancy Grace works at Sirius XM. This is a private satellite broadcasting system. There are no ratings. Sirius has subscribers.

I have no idea how they know how many subscribers are listening to what channel. I do know before Howard Stern joined satellite radio Sirius barely had a million subscribers. Since Howard, they are now up to around 32.7 million subscribers.

The Federal Communications Commission cannot control what goes over the airwaves on Sirius. That's why they offer so many raunchy channels. Because they can.

I could tell Nancy's show today was pre-recorded. She had a few rough editing spots.

As far as I know, Nancy Grace does not pay for interviews. I know she didn't at HLN that's for certain. I have never heard of anyone being paid to be interviewed on Sirius but since Sirius is not controlled by the FCC they can pay for interviews or pictures or whatever. Was Jonathan paid for his interview? I would guess no but I could be wrong.

Nancy Grace did not interview JH for ratings. She did it because she knew we wanted to hear from him. If I had a chance to interview Jonathan I would jump at the chance.

OK. Now back to Lucas. My head is going to explode with all this new information. Don't know about you but I can barely process. I need to revisit all of the new information tomorrow.

Thank you,
Tricia

Bumping Tricia's post from last night.

I don't know when JH was interviewed. I don't recall if NG said the day or date in the podcast.

It’s difficult being so behind and then catching up to be of any value. Commenting on posts from 12 hours ago derails flowing thoughts. I appreciate everyone’s posts again. I particularly liked imagrandma description of EG.
The thing with looking at a new timeline we need to really discard all EG things stated that are not agreed to by LE and JH also. While I do not think he is involved he is a fibber. It’s not difficult to pass each little thing or find alternate explanations to things, which I certainly can but as a whole he too tells half truths to suit subject matter at the time. There is still a possibility some of the info in case for MH was included to put pressure on EG. ( q & a without a date attached)
I keep telling myself Information changes during investigations and we need to go with flow. It’s so hard but....
I just want to see a photo of EG in media with her garbage bag headed back to the slammer.
At the moment I think the last confirmed sighting, her car backed up to garage, the cat ( ??? Why the cat info ) gardening, neighbours information seem to be most relevant.
(Hi Chi, good to see you back and checking in )

I’m on my iPhone and I don’t see post numbers right now. I did see them earlier today. Probably just a temporary glitch.

ETA I may have been on my iPad when I saw them earlier. Sorry for any confusion
I've never been able to find post #s on my Android. Also miss posts due to them not falling into order sometimes, especially after I reply.

I never seen that crime online article.I'm guessing it was a mistake.I mean it's a situation with fast changing news why do it that far ahead.Was I imagining the post by the moderator addressing the NG podcast?
Do you mean Tricia's ?? I re-read it tonight. You can find it by clicking on her name and her posts.

Quoting my own post but I did find the article -
Court records reveal anger issues, troubled past of jailed stepmom of missing boy

Before that, on June 25, 2014, the father of the boys, then living in Butler County, requested sole custody because of what he called Glass’ “continuous instability.”

In his affidavit, the father said Glass “has exhibited some past erratic and unpredictable behavior where she has physically assaulted me while I held the children … She has made decisions that concern me for the care of the children at this time and until things stabilize for her.”

I have been searching and searching! I am so happy you found this and put me out of my misery!:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces