Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I also wanted to post this in the hopes that I would jinx myself...

Family has not been notified as far as autopsy results. We have no clue what NG was talking about.

(On the 24th, I mentioned that we hadn't heard from the PI at all and then he was found soon after I posted. I'm hoping I'll jinx myself again and that Jamie will get news from the ME)

Family has not been notified as far as autopsy results. We have no clue what NG was talking about.

(On the 24th, I mentioned that we hadn't heard from the PI at all and then he was found soon after I posted. I'm hoping I'll jinx myself again and that Jamie will get news from the ME)

Thank you from all our hearts. I hope that each of you depends on each other for strength and endurance.

I've never been able to find post #s on my Android. Also miss posts due to them not falling into order sometimes, especially after I reply.
Sometimes if you look under your reply it will say view more messages. Here is a picture to show you what i mean

Attachments

• B297E4FB-18A5-4D88-BFF5-D0A2C8DF6B75.png
    B297E4FB-18A5-4D88-BFF5-D0A2C8DF6B75.png
    319.1 KB · Views: 45
Hope this helps but I’m on iPhone 6plus and no numbers that I see, if you see them can you circle and send back? Thanks in advance <3

If you take off the portrait orientation lock and put your phone sideways you can see the post numbers. I’m on an iPhone 7 and just tried it with my daughters iPhone 6. I hth’s!

Where on earth is NG getting her info from?
Odd

I hope you and your family soon have all the answers you so desperately need. Lucas would be so proud of you all!

I hope you are jinxed too!! Love to you, I cannot fathom what all of this feels like for you, and those who had the pleasure of Lucas for his 5 years.

I am not sure if we can discuss Misty now that she is spokesperson, so if not pls feel free to snip this post, Mods!
But this spokesperson has been seen calling people names and not even getting Lucas last name correct. I’d take anything from her mouth with lots and lots of salt.....
So we agree that the little drama queen who can cuss like a sailor if you don't agree with her or *gulp* ask her a question to clarify something, isn't worth trusting? Indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1