Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was in the Crime Online article. I distinctly remember because I didn't catch it the first time I read it. When I re-read it, I had one of those "aha moments!"
Maybe they originally planned on airing in Wednesday, but since NG got the "BOMBSHELL" about the autopsy report, she decided to go ahead and air it Monday in hopes that she would be the one to break it first....I mean, she's probably thinking "if this 'source' of mine is telling me, it's only a matter of time before they tell someone else!" I could be way off. Maybe Crime Online just misreported. At this point I can't even remember why we care which day it was recorded - lol I don't mean that to sound snarky, its just the truth - can anyone remind me?

I know. Weird huh? The black guy. She sure wanted to talk about the black guy. She made damn sure to throw suspicion on him. Didn't he tell investigators Lucas was not at the house when he was there? Which would throw everything Mz. Glass said into question. Strange coincidence how he died.

I’m sure there is more than one black male in Wichita.

Maybe they originally planned on airing in Wednesday, but since NG got the "BOMBSHELL" about the autopsy report, she decided to go ahead and air it Monday in hopes that she would be the one to break it first....I mean, she's probably thinking "if this 'source' of mine is telling me, it's only a matter of time before they tell someone else!" I could be way off. Maybe Crime Online just misreported. At this point I can't even remember why we care which day it was recorded - lol I don't mean that to sound snarky, its just the truth - can anyone remind me?

If you go to the article now it reads “Monday.” I think it was likely just a mistake when it was published and has since been corrected.

Sure is, isn't it?
I don't find this to be far fetched at all. I grew up in New Kensington,PA which was known as Little Chicago. The mob openly ran the city. There were mob hits back in my teen years. Some of the news articles on this hit and run describe the scene as "We don't know why he was in the street." LE also describe him as crossing the street. I think there is a connection somehow to this..and it might not be a "mob" hit,but perhaps a favor from someone to get rid of a loose end.

Because JH said the autopsy should be back ‘today or tomorrow’ so if it was recorded last Wednesday or this past Monday makes a big difference in when that report was expected

O
I don't find this to be far fetched at all. I grew up in New Kensington,PA which was known as Little Chicago. The mob openly ran the city. There were mob hits back in my teen years. Some of the news articles on this hit and run describe the scene as "We don't know why he was in the street." LE also describe him as crossing the street. I think there is a connection somehow to this..and it might not be a "mob" hit,but perhaps a favor from someone to get rid of a loose end.
On a through highway, no stoplights, exits and entrance ramps, 60mph+. That’s some epic synchronization. Imo.

031B7D05-B12E-4DBF-8827-D56656ABB56F.jpeg AC8D76C2-9BB2-4AA7-91CB-CA489BCBE7A0.jpeg 26DE64A7-3EEE-4214-97B3-C2EBFE752847.jpeg
Can anyone find a street view of the area/intersection where the accident occurred? I would like to see it but am terrible at that.

This should be it...
That’s a large intersection, seems like there is plenty of visibility for him to have seen oncoming traffic and plenty of room for the driver to avoid hitting him.

I don’t think cadaver dogs as highly trained and as sensitive as they are could be misled by kitty litter.

Possibly, but I think cat hair would have washed away when water level was high and forceful. Unless stuck inside clothing.

I do think however stomach contents could come into play. If the contents didn’t match the spagettios and pbj it could suggest she’s lying again. The med examiner could pinpoint contents to a known meal on 10th it 11th.

I could never plan a murder. With all the forensics today I’d get caught first hour.
I could be wrong, but I don't think that the water levels could have ever been high and forceful in that area due to lack of rain/snow. I've seen several locals state that there probably was never more than a few inches at a time while he was down there - the sluice thing prevented water from going into the tunnel he was in. I think that is one reason he seemed to be well preserved.

According to Weather Underground, Wichita only had ONE day with more than an inch of precip during the time Lucas would have been in the culvert. Most days had none, some had very little. Of course, what little there was still would have affected Lucas' body and the "crime scene", but I think it's much less than what anyone would think for Feb-June. The day with the most rainfall since he went missing was nearly a week after he was located.

Weather History for Wichita, KS | Weather Underground

It looks like there's also an access road that runs parallel to Kellogg. It would be easy to be waiting at one of those businesses and pull onto the access road.

If this isn't a coincidence, that means someone else is involved since EG was in jail at the time. If this "Michael" is "Mike" the drug dealer, I doubt he would've turned himself in after killing CR.

I'm still not sure if I think this is a weird coincidence or not.

O

On a through highway, no stoplights, exits and entrance ramps, 60mph+. That’s some epic synchronization. Imo.
My thoughts exactly. If even the money could pull this off, I'd be impressed....and I'm pretty doubtful EG, at her economic class knew any high level monsters/hitmen, etc

ETA: There are much easier ways to kill a person, that are also less obvious/have less evidence.

View attachment 135646 View attachment 135647 View attachment 135648

This should be it...
That’s a large intersection, seems like there is plenty of visibility for him to have seen oncoming traffic and plenty of room for the driver to avoid hitting him.
I don’t know how to share a google map location. But the article said he was crossing Kellogg here on these screenshots, you can see the yellow road (Kellogg) continues without stopping, and Edgemoor and Oliver have overpasses with traffic signals for entering/exiting onto Kellogg or continuing straight. The photos you shared are of Oliver, and of the overpass with the traffic lights. If he was crossing on Oliver I would expect that to be reflected in the article but it did not.
I am sharing my google search and from there I clicked on maps. Edgemoor comes up first and scroll left (West) to see where Oliver crosses over Kellogg.
https://www.google.com/search?q=kel...,+ks&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

Attachments

• BF8BC94A-ED12-4CF3-BCD4-5F073F319FB5.png
    BF8BC94A-ED12-4CF3-BCD4-5F073F319FB5.png
    224.4 KB · Views: 16
  • D75A5519-7A90-48FE-AF36-95EB603076D7.jpeg
    D75A5519-7A90-48FE-AF36-95EB603076D7.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 14
Some of the news articles on this hit and run describe the scene as "We don't know why he was in the street." LE also describe him as crossing the street. I think there is a connection somehow to this..and it might not be a "mob" hit,but perhaps a favor from someone to get rid of a loose end.
But whose loose end was he? Just curious what you think. TIA.

Because JH said the autopsy should be back ‘today or tomorrow’ so if it was recorded last Wednesday or this past Monday makes a big difference in when that report was expected
To clear up the confusion on this: The interview happened on Monday and aired same day. We were in a bit of a rush to get the story out with the podcast and made a typo (wrote Wednesday) It's since been updated. Apologies for the confusion.

It looks like there's also an access road that runs parallel to Kellogg. It would be easy to be waiting at one of those businesses and pull onto the access road.

If this isn't a coincidence, that means someone else is involved since EG was in jail at the time. If this "Michael" is "Mike" the drug dealer, I doubt he would've turned himself in after killing CR.

I'm still not sure if I think this is a weird coincidence or not.
But what if he turned himself in after LE had already tracked him down through phone records. Maybe he felt he had no choice but turn himself in.

To clear up the confusion on this: The interview happened on Monday and aired same day. We were in a bit of a rush to get the story out with the podcast and made a typo (wrote Wednesday) It's since been updated. Apologies for the confusion.

I’m going out on not even a limb but maybe a twig here- but how accurate would you say NG’s sources are for the timeframe of death??!!! What is leading LE back to the bathroom of the home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1