Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When our beloved cat died, the other animals came into the room and sniffed him,then backed up away from him. They all had a sense that he was no longer there. I'm not sure if the witch was taking good care of the cat but it didn't look starved...that is really the only reason why the cat would attack Lucas..interesting thought about the cat licking him..that could be possible

It's anxious nerves that cause pets to 'eat'. Not hunger, concern and desire to rouse the dead which turns after a time to chewing face, arm, some body part with experiential meaning.

A wild animal always goes for the stomach, organs.

I'm really not trying to be a pain in the arse, but I've been re-working the timeline since yesterday and so many things keep coming up! I know it was the neighbor (Tiflati?) that said he saw her and a man smoking, but I've never seen a date. This is what I have in my notes:

Unknown date between moving in and Lucas missing
Neighbor HT sees EG smoking out front with a man. (HT said this occurred a few days before Lucas was reported missing.) “We just assumed the lady was single.”

Can you or anyone shed any light on how/if it was determined to be the 11th?
I have no factz, but listening to the interview...all this icvured on the same day...K8d's came iver, played etc, etc...moo.

Lucas' dad says Glass was a good mom. A court document tells a different story. This article has Misty Cox speaking of JH going ahead and doing the NG podcast even though they asked for privacy because he had already agreed to do it.She made the request Friday for privacy so it was taped after that.Where is Wednesday coming from?

I know in the earlier thread I replied that I thought it was Wednesday but was going to have to dig back to confirm it. Apparently, I got busy that evening, signed off and never did any digging. I hope I am not the culprit in misinformation there, as it's not my nature/history on WS to just post a date without reason. Did anyone else chime in after to confirm/comment on that being taped 5 days prior to airing? I'm going to have to do some major digging or re-listening to that podcast to figure out where I came up with that day. My apologies if it was misinformation that was taken and run with as well!

Well let's face it- all the adults in his life that reported the abuse and told Jonathan they felt Emily was abusing him, didn't help the poor child at all. If anything, I think she probably abused him even more, every time one of them either reported it or tried to talk to his father to get him to see the light. His father chose to ignore every single sign, every single bruise. All the articles and reports that we have seen clearly show abuse was happening, and we're complete strangers, and we all can see the abuse that occurred. Nothing short of kidnapping him and placing him in a safe home far away was going to save him, because a certain individual put someone else ahead of his own son. He loved her so damn much, that he didn't allow his family to see Lucas ever again, after they tried once more, back in November, to open up his eyes.

So think about it- Daddy doesn't believe you, Daddy doesn't believe that Emily is being mean to you, that Emily doesn't like you anymore. Why in God's name would this poor child not vomit every day? He was afraid of more hits coming, more threats, afraid for his own life, no one around to protect him because everyone was told to back the hell off, so they did. Legally, they had no recourse, because DCF and police closed up the incidents and let this child stay there, in spite of the fact that the witch didn't have custody of her own children from a previous relationship.
Well let's face it- all the adults in his life that reported the abuse and told Jonathan they felt Emily was abusing him, didn't help the poor child at all. If anything, I think she probably abused him even more, every time one of them either reported it or tried to talk to his father to get him to see the light. His father chose to ignore every single sign, every single bruise. All the articles and reports that we have seen clearly show abuse was happening, and we're complete strangers, and we all can see the abuse that occurred. Nothing short of kidnapping him and placing him in a safe home far away was going to save him, because a certain individual put someone else ahead of his own son. He loved her so damn much, that he didn't allow his family to see Lucas ever again, after they tried once more, back in November, to open up his eyes.

So think about it- Daddy doesn't believe you, Daddy doesn't believe that Emily is being mean to you, that Emily doesn't like you anymore. Why in God's name would this poor child not vomit every day? He was afraid of more hits coming, more threats, afraid for his own life, no one around to protect him because everyone was told to back the hell off, so they did. Legally, they had no recourse, because DCF and police closed up the incidents and let this child stay there, in spite of the fact that the witch didn't have custody of her own children from a previous relationship.

It’s probably unfair to judge Emily from a human perspective. Her behaviors cross the line right into using dastardly animalistic predation tactics. She hunched over Lucas and spread her evil arms and body over him as if she was an umbrella over him. She blocked out all sunlight and created darkness surrounding him. This maneuver helped her stay in the murk, allowing her to see clearly in the dark. She then lulled Jonathan into a false sense of security by making him think that the dark area is a safe refuge. When gullible JH finally proceeds to poke his head out from his denial to investigate, he is brutally crippled. EG is definitely one of the sneakiest cruelest and unusual animals, ever.
I'm hopelessly behind but I wanted to thank you for your clever post. I couldn't help but conjure up a vision of Dracula enveloping an innocent victim, fangs at the ready. Pretty accurate IMO. :eek:

While I'm here, a few observations... first, thanks to all the members for their insightful posts - this is such an amazing group! There are too many to mention but a few aligned with thoughts I've posted and still believe. snoshuze reminded us that Glass never bothered to attend the required classes so how is it that she made such a fuss about having her boys? Simple, once again it's about her, not them.

SassynOz questions the diet Glass was feeding Lucas given that he was vomiting for an extended period. Certainly the doctor who prescribed the Zofran would have suggested appropriate foods?

And to add my own thoughts about JH describing Lucas' medical issues with NG. It's clear that he's having difficulty "processing" Glass' abhorrent treatment of Lucas but I found it interesting that while he was vague about asking her what happened to Lucas he went into a lot of detail about the struggles he had medically when Lucas was born.

I felt like he was portraying Lucas as a frail little boy, which made me wonder if he was somehow trying to preemptively explain the possibility that he suddenly got very sick and passed in his sleep.

That's pure speculation on my part and would only apply if JH is still having conflicting feelings about Glass. Or maybe he's trying to work things through in his own mind. I dunno, all I can say is I was surprised how thoroughly he answered NG's question about what was Lucas like.

I have no answers but IMO if Lucas had some sort of fatal illness Glass would have sought further treatment after seeing the Zofran wasn't helping. "Several weeks" is an awfully long time for a child to keep vomiting.

No, I am 99% certain this is a case of an angry caretaker who finally went too far in her abuse. MOO.

I know in the earlier thread I replied that I thought it was Wednesday but was going to have to dig back to confirm it. Apparently, I got busy that evening, signed off and never did any digging. I hope I am not the culprit in misinformation there, as it's not my nature/history on WS to just post a date without reason. Did anyone else chime in after to confirm/comment on that being taped 5 days prior to airing? I'm going to have to do some major digging or re-listening to that podcast to figure out where I came up with that day. My apologies if it was misinformation that was taken and run with as well!
No I don't think it's anybody it just seems to be the consenus here.I know for the life of me there was a post from Tricia or a moderator explaining the somethings from the podcasts that said they had thought it was Wednesday but had been taped Monday morning but I can not find it at all

Lucas' dad says Glass was a good mom. A court document tells a different story. This article has Misty Cox speaking of JH going ahead and doing the NG podcast even though they asked for privacy because he had already agreed to do it.She made the request Friday for privacy so it was taped after that.Where is Wednesday coming from?
I am not sure if we can discuss Misty now that she is spokesperson, so if not pls feel free to snip this post, Mods!
But this spokesperson has been seen calling people names and not even getting Lucas last name correct. I’d take anything from her mouth with lots and lots of salt.....

Maybe I need a timeout or something. This is the article that said Wednesday. I swear it did. It now says "Lucas’ father, distraught and shocked after learning his little boy passed away, opened up on Monday morning..."

Exclusive: Lucas Hernandez’s father speaks out, no longer supports or believes former girlfriend, Emily Glass

Agree completely with your take on this. So, JH believes she has fled an abusive relationship. Did it not occur to him to wonder why her visits with her kids had to be supervised at that time? I don’t believe he’s that dumb. Willfully ignorant, maybe. Or spinning a yarn, take your pick.

Just a friendly reminder to all of us, myself included, to add any new links to the media thread!
This article states he decided to go ahead and do it after they asked for privacy

I treat anything that comes from the spokespersons mouth with the same reverence that I trust EG’s statements. I just can’t with her. JMHO

Forgive me, but Jh, the interview with NG. I know everyone grieves differently, but knowing what he knows now..where is his anger, guilt, emotions? If I was him, I would be in a hospital drugged because i would feel so guilt ridden and would want to kill someone! Hes a srange one.

Thank you. There it is then. Those were not her boys playing next door and it was not her ex she was smoking with on the 11th. Now, my next question is are we sure it was the 11th the boys played next door?

The problem with those custody schedules---every other Wednesday, every other weekend--is that people often switch their weekends because of scheduling conflicts, etc.

So we cannot just count ahead from a weekend we know the boys were there and assume what the following dates would be. They could easily change up the dates because of illness or baseball tournaments, etc. etc

Just a friendly reminder to all of us, myself included, to add any new links to the media thread!

I treat anything that comes from the spokespersons mouth with the same reverence that I trust EG’s statements. I just can’t with her. JMHO
It has nothing to do with her .The podcast was either taped Monday or not.

Forgive me, but Jh, the interview with NG. I know everyone grieves differently, but knowing what he knows now..where is his anger, guilt, emotions? If I was him, I would be in a hospital drugged because i would feel so guilt ridden and would want to kill someone! Hes a srange one.
BBM Understatement lol - I’d be spitting nails and strapped to a gurney myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257