Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was quite the week in the Glass/Hernandez household. One wild ride through crazyville what with all the baseboards *ahem* bases which needed to be covered

http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/JONATHAN+HERNANDEZ.pdf

But EG felt she'd surely have access to her sons during VD & upcoming weekends... who gave her that impression?
Good ole JH! I can hear him now. "All I did was to get the can away from him. He was being a big cry baby. No one is going to stop you from seeing your boys....blab blab..You are a model mother. "

I don't think they'll say anything publicly until they decide to arrest (or not arrest) anyone in connection.
mmmmm. I wonder.
Still looking for those other docs.

I found this looking, I remember thinking this poor woman was confused although with the timeline shifted IMO, what if this was on VD and it was actually EG’s sons and not Lucas and a little brother? Things that make you go hmmm...

KAKE reports that a neighbor, who previoiusly spoke with boy’s stepmother, Emily Glass, said the she saw 5-year-old Lucas just a few days before he disappeared.

“He came over with the little brother,” the neighbor said to KAKE at a prayer vigil for Lucas earlier this month. “I did shake Emily Glass’ hand. We discussed him coming over and playing with the dog.”
This makes sense.

That's what I'm wondering. And if so then the man she was smoking with on the porch on the 11th wouldn't have been her ex.

I'm really not trying to be a pain in the arse, but I've been re-working the timeline since yesterday and so many things keep coming up! I know it was the neighbor (Tiflati?) that said he saw her and a man smoking, but I've never seen a date. This is what I have in my notes:

Unknown date between moving in and Lucas missing
Neighbor HT sees EG smoking out front with a man. (HT said this occurred a few days before Lucas was reported missing.) “We just assumed the lady was single.”

Can you or anyone shed any light on how/if it was determined to be the 11th?

I'm really not trying to be a pain in the arse, but I've been re-working the timeline since yesterday and so many things keep coming up! I know it was the neighbor (Tiflati?) that said he saw her and a man smoking, but I've never seen a date. This is what I have in my notes:

Neighbor HT sees EG smoking out front with a man. (HT said this occurred a few days before Lucas was reported missing.) “We just assumed the lady was single.”

I'm so confused now. I thought it had been established the kids (Lucas included) played at the neighbors on the 11th. Lucas was withdrawn according to the neighbor and later that evening EG was seen on her front porch smoking with an unknown man. Now I'm not sure if the dates correlate and who was where when.

Could they have been her cousin's boys?

In an earlier thread, there was discussion of the KAKE news article about a neighbor having said (at the prayer vigil) that they met and shook hands with Emily and met the little BOYS sometime after they moved to the new neighborhood. Leigh Egan (Crime Online journalist I mentioned earlier) wrote an article for crime online referencing that and wondering about the Lucas and "the little boy" and wondering if it was a mistake of gender by neighbor and was MH and not a boy but couldn't verify because that info was taken from the KAKE news article vs her own reporting. I remember commenting that it was bad reporting because at an open prayer vigil, how would they confirm that person was even a neighbor if they didn't have a name. I will dig back and find those posts.

He actually says it was a few days before Sunday 11th.

Shoot...I am 17 pages behind. I am going to start reading...but can someone tell me if there is any new news I have missed?
My hope was Emily would be arrested today. That is my hope every day. Her freedom hurts my gut.

In an earlier thread, there was discussion of the KAKE news article about a neighbor having said (at the prayer vigil) that they met and shook hands with Emily and met the little BOYS sometime after they moved to the new neighborhood. Leigh Egan (Crime Online journalist I mentioned earlier) wrote an article for crime online referencing that and wondering about the Lucas and "the little boy" and wondering if it was a mistake of gender by neighbor and was MH and not a boy but couldn't verify because that info was taken from the KAKE news article vs her own reporting. I remember commenting that it was bad reporting because at an open prayer vigil, how would they confirm that person was even a neighbor if they didn't have a name. I will dig back and find those posts.

Here is where Leigh Egan, author of the Crime Online article, mentions updating the story etc
(I don't see post numbers, am I blind?)
But here is the thread/page link!

KS - KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #12 *Arrest*

. The story has been updated to reflect that the neighbor--while at the prayer vigil-- told a local reporter with KAKE that she had previously met EG, shook her hand, and saw Lucas and a "little brother." I have no idea who the "little" brother is, but we can't alter the quotes made by others. Perhaps she mistook the 1-year-old toddler as a boy? It's not really clear and the neighbor declined to provide her name, making it difficult for us to reach her.

BBM

THANK YOU

I'd say you're welcome, except I seem to have passed along erroneous info. Other posts indicated 2/15 for the gardening siting. Either way, February seems an odd time to do this. It also seems odd to do it right after moving in. Haven't been there long enough yet to have their own yard debris, and oddly early to be prepping for flower planting.

This is essentially the same info as the other article I'd posted a page ago:

'Under a new law touted as bringing transparency to the child-protection system, the Department for Children and Families is supposed to provide, upon request, a summary of its previous contact with a child when the child dies of abuse or neglect. '

Goes on to dodge culpability as usual.

No finding of child abuse means no state records released after Lucas' body is found

Given EG's laziness, lets play along and presume there's no COD and the little body held no clues as to how he left this life.

Waiting for the other shoe to drop must suck, until it doesn't.

Or perhaps if this was the case, maybe the kitty was trying to wake him up, sensing something was wrong. Honestly, that would be a good thing, in my opinion. It would help narrow down the timeline a bit tighter. Now, I don't mean for the kitty to er, snack here, I mean in a loving way, kitty might have licked his face, could be saliva left from the kitty on his hair.
When our beloved cat died, the other animals came into the room and sniffed him,then backed up away from him. They all had a sense that he was no longer there. I'm not sure if the witch was taking good care of the cat but it didn't look starved...that is really the only reason why the cat would attack Lucas..interesting thought about the cat licking him..that could be possible

I'm so confused now. I thought it had been established the kids (Lucas included) played at the neighbors on the 11th. Lucas was withdrawn according to the neighbor and later that evening EG was seen on her front porch smoking with an unknown man. Now I'm not sure if the dates correlate and who was where when.

Yes, the kids played with swords on the 11th. I think what we're looking for is in the video interview he did and I'm not in a position to listen to it right now, but I'll follow up on it this evening unless someone beats me to it.

Remind me again how a homeless man was brought into the equation. Who and when brought this into play. And why are we just now hearing of it?
The family had known about it but were asked by LE not to discuss it. Then DM mentioned it on the Nancy Grace podcast. EG had invited a homeless man in to stay the night and they surmised it was so that EG could frame him for Lucas's disappearance. No dates were given, the guy was interviewed by LE, he did not see Lucas at the house and then he was killed in a hit and run.

The family had known about it but were asked by LE not to discuss it. Then DM mentioned it on the Nancy Grace podcast. EG had invited a homeless man in to stay the night and they surmised it was so that EG could frame him for Lucas's disappearance. No dates were given, the guy was interviewed by LE, he did not see Lucas at the house and then he was killed in a hit and run.
Oh wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member