Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She’s a narcissistic sociopath. We will NEVER hear her say she is to blame for ANYTHING. Always someone else’s fault. If she has to say someone did something they never did, regardless of how awful or illegal it is, she won’t blink twice.
And we’ll never know the whole truth. The only truth we’ll get will be from LE. <sigh>

I think she said that JH struck her while she was holding their baby daughter.....ugh I feel like I need to start over from the beginning to refresh my memory on certain things again but almost 30 threads.....anyway, I think thats the way I remember the story.

It was the ex, in court documents he stated EG hit him while he held his son. I’m off to dig up links!

I think she said that JH struck her while she was holding their baby daughter.....ugh I feel like I need to start over from the beginning to refresh my memory on certain things again but almost 30 threads.....anyway, I think thats the way I remember the story.
Yes, this was either on her Twitter or Facebook, I can't remember. She was holding the baby when he kicked her a few times. I believe the cops were called for this incident because she was all upset about losing visitation with her sons- I think it happened in front of them, come to think of it.

Well I am confused now because we went through this yesterday and it was determined it was taped Wednesday May 30th.

It was taped on Wednesday with Jonathan.

The Breaking News about the autopsy- I honestly don't know if this was added yesterday just before it aired or on last Wednesday after the interview was done. Cops were at the house checking out the bathroom due to autopsy number two. That's all I know.

Not trying to be confusing here. Yesterday, in the podcast JH said he heard they were going to release autopsy results either yesterday or today. Then, after his interview was over NG announced that Lucas had apparently died in the bathroom and that LE had gone back to the house very recently. Someone said there were two autopsies done also.
I put this all together and I think we will be hearing the autopsy results very soon.
Can you edit that post to reflect that, as it looks like it is new news, judging by the way you wrote it Just to avoid more confusion and many people asking you later on for a link or something

It was taped on Wednesday with Jonathan.

The Breaking News about the autopsy- I honestly don't know if this was added yesterday just before it aired or on last Wednesday after the interview was done. Cops were at the house checking out the bathroom due to autopsy number two. That's all I know.

Thanks that is the way I understood it!!

Man! I'm getting everything wrong today it seems.....thanks for digging! <3

It’s a Wichita Eagle article so if you clear your browser history you should be able to view it.

Why a dad wanted a judge to keep two sons away from stepmom of missing Lucas

The Eagle obtained the court documents detailing the father’s concerns about Glass on Thursday. Her attorney couldn't be reached for comment.

According to the affidavit filed by her sons' father, Glass was allowed to have her sons for two and half hours every Wednesday and for seven hours every other Sunday.

She did not complete a court-ordered class on “parenting in a home with anger/violence nor a co-parenting class,” the affidavit says.

Read more here: Why a dad wanted a judge to keep two sons away from stepmom of missing Lucas

Well, it references the documents. I’ll keep digging to find the actual documents!

Never fear, the media is here to stir the coals of wrath:

'Kansas' child protection agency won't release any information about a dead child because there's no finding the boy died of abuse or neglect. The Department for Children and Families denied a records request filed by The Wichita Eagle seeking information relating to 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez'

Kansas agency won't release info about boy found dead beneath bridge

I'm rather accustomed to CPS turning a blind eye & covering it's assets- does MSM remind us of the usual to tease out more about the autopsies, or dare refutation of the findings?

Last edited:
If visitation was every other Sunday the boys would not of been there the 11th? We know they were there the 4th. Could neighbor of seen the boys Wednesday night the 7th or the 14th? I can't imagine the dad giving her extra visitation time.

Yes, this was either on her Twitter or Facebook, I can't remember. She was holding the baby when he kicked her a few times. I believe the cops were called for this incident because she was all upset about losing visitation with her sons- I think it happened in front of them, come to think of it.
Aha! Vindicated! LOL sorry but I was feeling like trash over remembering things incorrectly today, so I appreciate your cosign. <3 :):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06