Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know if anyone has been following the Yesenia Sesmas case here in Wichita. She killed a woman and stole her newborn.

Caught in Dallas. She was charged with first degree murder and kidnapping among others. Her trial was over the past several days

The jury had it for 13 minutes. Guilty of all charges.

Craig Andres on Twitter
I have and been posting things in her thread here.

Ks - Laura Abarca-nogueda, 27, Slain, Newborn Abducted, Wichita, 17 Nov 2016 *arrest*

The DA has been participating in the trial along with many LE. I think they did a fabulous job investigating and presenting a thorough trial.

Cats are the household pet who start eating their human quicker than dogs even. It could very well happen even if no starved as it’s something that interests them smell wise. But I pray not! Omg....
My God, I hope that is NOT the case.
I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure animals only do that if they are starving.

Somethings cooking! JH said he heard they were releasing autopsy results yesterday or today.
Something is up.
NG said the second autopsy shows Lucas died in the bathroom.
Did she drown him?
There is a test that SOMETIMES shows if someone drowned.
Does his skull have a impact injury?
NG said LE was heading back to the house.

I have to share I had a miserable nights sleep. 3 hours of constant back pain. Fingers not working. I was up at 2 and finally gave in and started my day. Did fine until about 12 and hit a very big wall. This is probably one of those days I should stay off forums. I’m in pain testy and as my kids say “clawsout”.

To be honest I can’t remember what I had asked you for. But I apologize for even mentioning anything. I’m going to try a nap and what I had asked you to send me simply forget. I have to make a real effort to be pleasant to myself on days like today. And sometimes pain precludes me from playing well with others. Again I’m sorry.
Hey no hard feelings, ok? It's obviously a hot button for me, too, and I need to work harder to keep myself in check. We're definitely all reeling right now and trying to make sense of something that just isn't going to make sense. Abusing kids is never going to make sense. I hope you're able to get some rest and relief from your pain. I'm sorry for being testy, too.

*offers plate of cookies*

It was unseasonably warm right around this time in Kansas and lots of people were out in their yards, cleaning up garden beds and landscaping. We did too. Here’s the weather for Wichita during that time.

Colorado also, which is usually under snow in Feb.

Somethings cooking! JH said he heard they were releasing autopsy results yesterday or today.
But that was taped a week ago. And by "released," that doesn't mean to the public, necessarily. Released to the DA and LE is more likely. But they were quoted yesterday saying they did not see it yet.

Just out of interest where did the date for the story of the two people out front (12th) originate from? I was only under the impression that she said something vague about it being a few days prior to the day she reported Lucas missing. Has it been lumped together with the date a neighbor saw her smoking outside with a male?
It originated from the pathological liar herself.

Not trying to be confusing here. Yesterday, in the podcast JH said he heard they were going to release autopsy results either yesterday or today. Then, after his interview was over NG announced that Lucas had apparently died in the bathroom and that LE had gone back to the house very recently. Someone said there were two autopsies done also.
I put this all together and I think we will be hearing the autopsy results very soon.

Just out of interest where did the date for the story of the two people out front (12th) originate from? I was only under the impression that she said something vague about it being a few days prior to the day she reported Lucas missing. Has it been lumped together with the date a neighbor saw her smoking outside with a male?
You know what.....I'm not sure. o_O

I am getting ready to leave so I don't have time to go back and look for it right now, but IIRC, wasn't there something in one of the court documents related to the ex and her 2 sons where he was stating she had violent tendencies and had even struck him while he was holding one of the boys? Or, did I just dream that? I will look for it when I get home if somebody else doesn't find it first. MOO
I think she said that JH struck her while she was holding their baby daughter.....ugh I feel like I need to start over from the beginning to refresh my memory on certain things again but almost 30 threads.....anyway, I think thats the way I remember the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025