Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
What about this contradiction.. JH says she told him the reason she didn't have custody of her boys was because her ex was abusive so she decided to leave the boys with him and work on herself?? Did I get that right? Who leaves their kids with an abusive ex? How in the world did that ever make sense to him? There must have been more lies to go with that story because it makes no sense which seems to be the norm when she speaks.

I’d love to hear her ex’s side of that story.

Last edited by a moderator:
February in KS is an odd time to garden in general. When I replied, I couldn't recall the exact date, but then someone posted from the timeline that it was the 13th. IIR correctly.

It was unseasonably warm right around this time in Kansas and lots of people were out in their yards, cleaning up garden beds and landscaping. We did too. Here’s the weather for Wichita during that time.

Attachments

• 37E7B71A-A5D3-46F4-8FAB-6F78F5D18D0C.png
    37E7B71A-A5D3-46F4-8FAB-6F78F5D18D0C.png
    268.4 KB · Views: 16
So, if a certain person did sign up here to post- ugh, no way. I'd be gone- either voluntarily, or poor liltexans or Tricia would have to pull the plug on me for good. I just could not show that man an ounce of respect. I have held back and behaved myself, I might add, because Lucas was found, and I am trying to be respectful of that. I hope he never gets to raise another child again.

(snipped for length, bbm)
You and me both.

JMO
Ive been trying to put myself in LE shoes with only knowing about the little evidence that we know about so far. Surely LE has much more than we know.

With what little we know so far I think they already have a legitimate case for this charge. Im hoping they are looking to a murder charge but if worse comes to worse then they should at least have a case for this.

"Criminally negligent manslaughter occurs where there is an omission to act when there is a duty to do so, or a failure to perform a duty owed, which leads to a death"

Manslaughter - Wikipedia

I have to share I had a miserable nights sleep. 3 hours of constant back pain. Fingers not working. I was up at 2 and finally gave in and started my day. Did fine until about 12 and hit a very big wall. This is probably one of those days I should stay off forums. I’m in pain testy and as my kids say “clawsout”.

To be honest I can’t remember what I had asked you for. But I apologize for even mentioning anything. I’m going to try a nap and what I had asked you to send me simply forget. I have to make a real effort to be pleasant to myself on days like today. And sometimes pain precludes me from playing well with others. Again I’m sorry.
Sorry you're not feeling well. Get some rest Charlie. We'll be waiting right here for you! :)

I'm going to go with Lucas died in the bathroom on the evening of the 11th. Everything fits into the box.....
The story of the people out front (12th)
When she turned in the cat (12th)
VD lie re Lucas with JO (14th)
Gardening with MH only (15th)
Going to OG with MH only (16th)

Did anything happen on the 13th?
Just out of interest where did the date for the story of the two people out front (12th) originate from? I was only under the impression that she said something vague about it being a few days prior to the day she reported Lucas missing. Has it been lumped together with the date a neighbor saw her smoking outside with a male?

this explains her saying the cat was a stray...

From KHS Admissions | Kansas Humane Society | Animal Shelter

The Kansas Humane Society accepts owned pets by appointment only. To schedule an admissions appointment, please call 316-524-9196 ext. 207. Prior to your appointment please complete the appropriate pet history form below. You must arrive 30 minutes prior to close to relinquish an animal. Photo ID is required. Please allow enough time to properly relinquish your pet. The KHS admissions process may take 45 to 60 minutes.

If your pet is placed for adoption, we will make every reasonable effort to find your pet(s) a new home. We cannot make any guarantee that your pet(s) will be placed for adoption or be adopted. Other options we may explore for your pet include breed-rescue groups, transfer to another shelter, or humane euthanasia.You may choose to reclaim your pet through our Callback Program in the event that your pet is not a candidate for our adoption program.

Sorry. I thought a pic of the cat and shelter form would appear.
I think the 17th was the first day he would be up for adoption after being surrendered, but I'm not sure. I know most shelters keep animals for a few days to give them medical exams/treatment and to get a sense of their overall demeanor so they know what type of family would be the best fit for the animal.

What about this contradiction.. JH says she told him the reason she didn't have custody of her boys was because her ex was abusive so she decided to leave the boys with him and work on herself?? Did I get that right? Who leaves their kids with an abusive ex? How in the world did that ever make sense to him? There must have been more lies to go with that story because it makes no sense which seems to be the norm when she speaks.

Yes that is my opinion.

My reply didn’t appear in the right place.

I would like to hear the ex’s side of that story.

Cute cat.
Form states intake date 2/12
Due out date 2/17
Review date 2/ 22

What does this mean?
Did she say she would be back for the cat on the 17th?

I wonder if their “callback date” was the 17th and knowing the cat had been adopted was what she was waiting for to make her call to report Lucas missing?

Could be completely far fetched, but that’s an odd coincidence, the 17th being listed as an important date on the cat’s papers and the date that she reported Lucas missing.

I don’t believe in coincidences btw.

JH was on NG's podcast yesterday, and at the end of it it is mentioned that Lucas died the 10th or 11th.
WTH - says Websleuthers! She must have her info wrong, as he was confirmed seen by LL on the 16th.

Our dear FLA then tells us that the confirmed info has changed, and that the last confirmed sighting of Lucas was on the 11th, by the neighbor.

And we're all freaking out.

Well... carp sandwiches. :eek: Thanks Kadoober. o_O

this explains her saying the cat was a stray...

From KHS Admissions | Kansas Humane Society | Animal Shelter

The Kansas Humane Society accepts owned pets by appointment only. To schedule an admissions appointment, please call 316-524-9196 ext. 207. Prior to your appointment please complete the appropriate pet history form below. You must arrive 30 minutes prior to close to relinquish an animal. Photo ID is required. Please allow enough time to properly relinquish your pet. The KHS admissions process may take 45 to 60 minutes.

If your pet is placed for adoption, we will make every reasonable effort to find your pet(s) a new home. We cannot make any guarantee that your pet(s) will be placed for adoption or be adopted. Other options we may explore for your pet include breed-rescue groups, transfer to another shelter, or humane euthanasia.You may choose to reclaim your pet through our Callback Program in the event that your pet is not a candidate for our adoption program.
Also the intake form states sex of cat unknown.
Did not realize she said cat was a stray.

The dynamics of his life may have turned him into a ball of nerves.
He was abused.
He saw no way out.
Its just my opinion.
Well let's face it- all the adults in his life that reported the abuse and told Jonathan they felt Emily was abusing him, didn't help the poor child at all. If anything, I think she probably abused him even more, every time one of them either reported it or tried to talk to his father to get him to see the light. His father chose to ignore every single sign, every single bruise. All the articles and reports that we have seen clearly show abuse was happening, and we're complete strangers, and we all can see the abuse that occurred. Nothing short of kidnapping him and placing him in a safe home far away was going to save him, because a certain individual put someone else ahead of his own son. He loved her so damn much, that he didn't allow his family to see Lucas ever again, after they tried once more, back in November, to open up his eyes.

So think about it- Daddy doesn't believe you, Daddy doesn't believe that Emily is being mean to you, that Emily doesn't like you anymore. Why in God's name would this poor child not vomit every day? He was afraid of more hits coming, more threats, afraid for his own life, no one around to protect him because everyone was told to back the hell off, so they did. Legally, they had no recourse, because DCF and police closed up the incidents and let this child stay there, in spite of the fact that the witch didn't have custody of her own children from a previous relationship.

Last edited:
My reply didn’t appear in the right place.

I would like to hear the ex’s side of that story.
Right? There is plenty of documentation of JH and EG's domestic violence clashes, but there is nothing concerning EG and her ex. If she was indeed being abused by her ex, why wouldn't she have anything documented to help her leave WITH her children as opposed to just leaving them behind with him? I know people get desperate, but someone who is also desperate to have her children will try anything to keep them with her - even if it means fleeing to a women and children's shelter.

I know DV victims don't always report to police and it isn't easy to just leave, but it doesn't make sense that there is no documentation of them having LE involvement between them (that we've seen, and in the beginning MSM was digging up every police report they could find having to do with EG) or that she would just leave her kiddos behind so she could get herself together - she was living out of trash bags, per JO, when JH met her. You can't get your life together if you're living out of a trash bag. To get your life together you need a place to stay and a job. From what we've heard, she had neither.

Nah, I think she was a junkie and a bad mom. I think her ex was fed up with supporting her and tossed her out and got custody of her kids while she was trash bagging around town finding the next sucker.

Just out of interest where did the date for the story of the two people out front (12th) originate from? I was only under the impression that she said something vague about it being a few days prior to the day she reported Lucas missing. Has it been lumped together with the date a neighbor saw her smoking outside with a male?

I would like to see this clarified (if possible) as well. I still have "unknown date" on my timeline, but according to EG's interview - "a few days prior." My best guess is few = 3, prior = prior to the day Lucas was reported missing, so this would have occurred about the 14th or 15th, but I dunno. Not sure where the 12th came from.

I wonder if their “callback date” was the 17th and knowing the cat had been adopted was what she was waiting for to make her call to report Lucas missing?

Could be completely far fetched, but that’s an odd coincidence, the 17th being listed as an important date on the cat’s papers and the date that she reported Lucas missing.

I don’t believe in coincidences btw.
My mistake. It was the 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members