Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was MH with her tending the flower bed, but where was Lucas during this time?

I think the neighbor who saw them gardening mistook baby MH for a boy, if I recall correctly. That would be easy enough......1 year olds often don't have a lot of hair and if they were playing outside, she might have been in gender neutral or even hand me down boy clothes. Who knows, though, I've seen people mistake girls for boys even when they were wearing all pink.

MH wouldn’t be on her knees helping EG & I have a hard time believing Lucas would be mistaken for a girl. It’s not like he had long hair.

Here is the quote from MSM:

“Two days earlier, on Thursday morning, Burgess saw her new neighbors across the street. A woman and a small child were on their knees, busily clearing out a flower bed. Burgess thought the child looked younger than 5 – Lucas’ age – and thought the child might be a girl. They were gone from the yard before Burgess could introduce herself.”

Read more here: 48 hours and counting, the search continues to widen for missing 5-year-old Lucas

I’ve had a feeling all day that something major is going to be announced soon. Probably wishful thinking.
However if it does happen, I hope it’s something that will bring justice for Lucas, not an announcement that EG is on the run.

And today

Everything felt weird about that story. And feels weird about it.
But when you add that context (along with simply painting herself as a guardian of light, willing to help whenever possible, oh loving earth mother that she is!) [and they were OFFENDED at her generous offer!]
And the new-ish timeline... it seems likely that she did see people. She did take a picture. She did send it to JH. Because those were the people she was going to pin Lucas' death or disappearance on in the morning actual. If so, I wonder what made her balk.

It was actually pretty early morning. And she actually snapped a picture. Because she's home alone.

It was quite the week in the Glass/Hernandez household. One wild ride through crazyville what with all the baseboards *ahem* bases which needed to be covered

http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/JONATHAN+HERNANDEZ.pdf

But EG felt she'd surely have access to her sons during VD & upcoming weekends... who gave her that impression?

She is such a compulsive liar with bits of truth thrown in at times that its no wonder we all get confused.

Notice the complete contradiction with what she is saying.

What about this contradiction.. JH says she told him the reason she didn't have custody of her boys was because her ex was abusive so she decided to leave the boys with him and work on herself?? Did I get that right? Who leaves their kids with an abusive ex? How in the world did that ever make sense to him? There must have been more lies to go with that story because it makes no sense which seems to be the norm when she speaks.
Are you stating that EG lied about the 16th? Because I don't think anyone else has fabricated anything about that day.
Yes that is my opinion.

JH was on NG's podcast yesterday, and at the end of it it is mentioned that Lucas died the 10th or 11th.
WTH - says Websleuthers! She must have her info wrong, as he was confirmed seen by LL on the 16th.

Our dear FLA then tells us that the confirmed info has changed, and that the last confirmed sighting of Lucas was on the 11th, by the neighbor.

And we're all freaking out.

And we're all freaking out. This! ;) My favorite part of your summary!

Likewise with respect, I have responded to your previous posts with numerous links and quotes in relation to this subject. I'm not familiar enough with the new software to know if I can find them amongst the prior threads, but perhaps between the two of us searching we can come up with some of them.

Whenever you can. As all of us have been thrown for a real loop I’m just tired.

I think it’s good we can remind each other the posts and articles written in the past. P
Likewise with respect, I have responded to your previous posts with numerous links and quotes in relation to this subject. I'm not familiar enough with the new software to know if I can find them amongst the prior threads, but perhaps between the two of us searching we can come up with some of them.

Whenever you can. As all of us have been thrown for a real loop I’m just tired.

I think it’s good we can remind each other the posts and articles written in the past. P

I have to share I had a miserable nights sleep. 3 hours of constant back pain. Fingers not working. I was up at 2 and finally gave in and started my day. Did fine until about 12 and hit a very big wall. This is probably one of those days I should stay off forums. I’m in pain testy and as my kids say “clawsout”.

To be honest I can’t remember what I had asked you for. But I apologize for even mentioning anything. I’m going to try a nap and what I had asked you to send me simply forget. I have to make a real effort to be pleasant to myself on days like today. And sometimes pain precludes me from playing well with others. Again I’m sorry.

But most of the vomiting happened during a time when JH was home...
Who's to say he felt safer when his father was home? In the report that the ex filed, he mentions that one of his kids was nervous or something to that affect, because Jonathan used a loud voice most of the time. Maybe this might have made him nervous, too. Or, for all that we know, Emily could have threatened him that his father would be angry at him for lying about her being mean to him, and that he might harm Lucas himself (her threat, not saying JH did any such thing!).

Does anyone honestly think that this poor darling child was allowed to be a kid at home those last few months? I don't. I think the proof is right on his face and his body language in the photos. Sure, once in awhile, we're all caught off guard and look silly or tense or angry in photos when we're truly not, but every last photo of him, he looks physically hurt, emotionally battered- almost a look of begging someone to help him ease his pain, he looks skinny as hell, and finally, he looks absolutely emotionally deflated and defeated. Oh, and by the way, if this poor child was so sick from vomitting, who the heck gives him a steady diet of junk food? Kid had a lollipop in his hand- he looked about as interested in that as I am interested in eating sheep's brains. Poor baby, I can't tell you all how many damn times I have gotten teary eyed, emotional, and cried over this child- a child I have never met. Oh Lucas, if all it took was love and prayers to save you, everyone here alone would have done that 100 times over by now.

So, if a certain person did sign up here to post- ugh, no way. I'd be gone- either voluntarily, or poor liltexans or Tricia would have to pull the plug on me for good. I just could not show that man an ounce of respect. I have held back and behaved myself, I might add, because Lucas was found, and I am trying to be respectful of that. I hope he never gets to raise another child again.

Right from the start I was wondering what EG was doing up at that hour she said the strangers were out front. Now I think it had to do with cleaning up a murder. She didn't invite them in. She just told that so nobody would think she had anything to hide.

It’s completely normal for meth users to be awake all night. It’s actually more common for them to be awake than asleep at night.

Oh. Oh no. I just had a horrifying thought.....if Lucas was dead and the cat was still in the home at the time.....and Lucas' body was left unattended....could there be some type of teeth marks on him from the cat and thats how they know he died before the 12th? Ugh, I hope not.
My God, I hope that is NOT the case.
I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure animals only do that if they are starving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee