Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the neighbor who saw them gardening mistook baby MH for a boy, if I recall correctly. That would be easy enough......1 year olds often don't have a lot of hair and if they were playing outside, she might have been in gender neutral or even hand me down boy clothes. Who knows, though, I've seen people mistake girls for boys even when they were wearing all pink.
This isn’t my daughter! She was in really froo froo dresses with pierced ears and people still felt it important to tell me my son had gorgeous eyes - sometimes Is jokingly say, “yeah he does, but we really wanted a little girl so my dressing him in girl clothes and praying for a change!” Usually that went over like a turd in a punch bowl so I just said thank you through clenched teeth. Lol
I also took it to be MH that the neighbor referred to as it was a female under the age of 5.

I don’t know if anyone has been following the Yesenia Sesmas case here in Wichita. She killed a woman and stole her newborn.

Caught in Dallas. She was charged with first degree murder and kidnapping among others. Her trial was over the past several days

The jury had it for 13 minutes. Guilty of all charges.

Craig Andres on Twitter

Attachments

• F7C37D4B-600A-4AB7-B1BF-DE6E6E9AA922.png
    F7C37D4B-600A-4AB7-B1BF-DE6E6E9AA922.png
    225.2 KB · Views: 12
My reply didn’t appear in the right place.

I would like to hear the ex’s side of that story.
He obviously got custody and EG had supervised visits for some time. After having shown clean of drugs for some time, the court forgave her prior drug use. Her care taking of Lucas was used in court to her benefit and she could finally have some alone time with her boys, but not overnights. The ex must have had some pretty good stuff on her for her to have only had supervised visitations for some time.

Can somebody please clarify...I thought JH said they FaceTimed on the 16th?

Eta: I mean 15th?
I think our general consensus is that JH is not a verifiable source. So unless a record comes forth to PROVE that he not only face timed but that Lucas was indeed in the video chat with him, it didn’t happen.

My God, I hope that is NOT the case.
I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure animals only do that if they are starving.
Or perhaps if this was the case, maybe the kitty was trying to wake him up, sensing something was wrong. Honestly, that would be a good thing, in my opinion. It would help narrow down the timeline a bit tighter. Now, I don't mean for the kitty to er, snack here, I mean in a loving way, kitty might have licked his face, could be saliva left from the kitty on his hair.

She’s a narcissistic sociopath. We will NEVER hear her say she is to blame for ANYTHING. Always someone else’s fault. If she has to say someone did something they never did, regardless of how awful or illegal it is, she won’t blink twice.

Well let's face it- all the adults in his life that reported the abuse and told Jonathan they felt Emily was abusing her, didn't help the poor child at all. If anything, I think she probably abused him even more, every time one of them either reported it or tried to talk to his father to get him to see the light. His father chose to ignore every single sign, every single bruise. All the articles and reports that we have seen clearly show abuse was happening, and we're complete strangers, and we all can see the abuse that occurred. Nothing short of kidnapping him and placing him in a safe home far away was going to save him, because a certain individual put someone else ahead of his own son. He loved her so damn much, that he didn't allow his family to see Lucas ever again, after they tried once more, back in November, to open up his eyes.

So think about it- Daddy doesn't believe you, Daddy doesn't believe that Emily is being mean to you, that Emily doesn't like you anymore. Why in God's name would this poor child not vomit every day? He was afraid of more hits coming, more threats, afraid for his own life, no one around to protect him because everyone was told to back the hell off, so they did. Legally, they had no recourse, because DCF and police closed up the incidents and let this child stay there, in spite of the fact that the witch didn't have custody of her own children from a previous relationship.
DCF Had better think long and hard where they place MH, MZ glasses sons,and any future children MZ. Glass has. They better do their homework,and sniff out every potential Guardian. Keep tabs on them.
Be sure they are not exposed to MZ. Glass ever period.

MOD NOTE

I'm just dropping in, but it appears a few reminders are once again needed.

First, please do not tell others how to post or what to post. That's a TOS violation. If you feel a post is off-topic or violates TOS, please alert on the post and let the moderators review the situation.

Second, and this ties in with the first part of this post, do not attempt to moderate the thread yourselves. If you simply disagree with another poster, and cannot respond respectfully, please put that member on "Ignore" or just scroll and roll. We expect and welcome differences of opinion and debate here on WS. This is not an echo chamber where anyone should expect everyone to see things exactly the same way they do and to always agree. However, we do require that members treat each other with respect.

Finally, please do not "shout" in posts. If you don't know what I'm talking about it, "shouting" is basically when someone posts in all capital letters such as PLEASE LISTEN TO WHAT I'M SAYING. It's rude and is not allowed. Nor is it necessary to make a point.

If there any questions about TOS, please do not hesitate to contact any moderator. We are happy to help.

This post lands at random.
Oh! I am a habitual all caps person usually only one word here and there to point out it’s important. I will work on this habit for sure so please be patient with me! It’s never meant shouting to me before lol, maybe I could bold the word instead - thank you! :)

Right? There is plenty of documentation of JH and EG's domestic violence clashes, but there is nothing concerning EG and her ex. If she was indeed being abused by her ex, why wouldn't she have anything documented to help her leave WITH her children as opposed to just leaving them behind with him? I know people get desperate, but someone who is also desperate to have her children will try anything to keep them with her - even if it means fleeing to a women and children's shelter.

I know DV victims don't always report to police and it isn't easy to just leave, but it doesn't make sense that there is no documentation of them having LE involvement between them (that we've seen, and in the beginning MSM was digging up every police report they could find having to do with EG) or that she would just leave her kiddos behind so she could get herself together - she was living out of trash bags, per JO, when JH met her. You can't get your life together if you're living out of a trash bag. To get your life together you need a place to stay and a job. From what we've heard, she had neither.

Nah, I think she was a junkie and a bad mom. I think her ex was fed up with supporting her and tossed her out and got custody of her kids while she was trash bagging around town finding the next sucker.

Agree completely with your take on this. So, JH believes she has fled an abusive relationship. Did it not occur to him to wonder why her visits with her kids had to be supervised at that time? I don’t believe he’s that dumb. Willfully ignorant, maybe. Or spinning a yarn, take your pick.

Last edited:
I would like to see this clarified (if possible) as well. I still have "unknown date" on my timeline, but according to EG's interview - "a few days prior." My best guess is few = 3, prior = prior to the day Lucas was reported missing, so this would have occurred about the 14th or 15th, but I dunno. Not sure where the 12th came from.
Upthread it was part of one of her statements that it happened on the "night" of the 11th, I do believe.

She’s a narcissistic sociopath. We will NEVER hear her say she is to blame for ANYTHING. Always someone else’s fault. If she has to say someone did something they never did, regardless of how awful or illegal it is, she won’t blink twice.
Put her and Jodi Arias together.
That would be a head spinning realty show.

This isn’t my daughter! She was in really froo froo dresses with pierced ears and people still felt it important to tell me my son had gorgeous eyes - sometimes Is jokingly say, “yeah he does, but we really wanted a little girl so my dressing him in girl clothes and praying for a change!” Usually that went over like a turd in a punch bowl so I just said thank you through clenched teeth. Lol
I also took it to be MH that the neighbor referred to as it was a female under the age of 5.

A woman and a small child were on their knees, busily clearing out a flower bed. Burgess thought the child looked younger than 5 – Lucas’ age – and thought the child might be a girl.”

Like I said upthread, I initially dismissed this account as the neighbor mistaking Lucas for a girl, but I’m not so sure I should have.

Or perhaps if this was the case, maybe the kitty was trying to wake him up, sensing something was wrong. Honestly, that would be a good thing, in my opinion. It would help narrow down the timeline a bit tighter. Now, I don't mean for the kitty to er, snack here, I mean in a loving way, kitty might have licked his face, could be saliva left from the kitty on his hair.
Yes, that was one thing I was thinking. When my cats want me awake they will come up and meow in my face and put their paws on my face if I ignore them for too long......

Right? There is plenty of documentation of JH and EG's domestic violence clashes, but there is nothing concerning EG and her ex. If she was indeed being abused by her ex, why wouldn't she have anything documented to help her leave WITH her children as opposed to just leaving them behind with him? I know people get desperate, but someone who is also desperate to have her children will try anything to keep them with her - even if it means fleeing to a women and children's shelter.

I know DV victims don't always report to police and it isn't easy to just leave, but it doesn't make sense that there is no documentation of them having LE involvement between them (that we've seen, and in the beginning MSM was digging up every police report they could find having to do with EG) or that she would just leave her kiddos behind so she could get herself together - she was living out of trash bags, per JO, when JH met her. You can't get your life together if you're living out of a trash bag. To get your life together you need a place to stay and a job. From what we've heard, she had neither.

Nah, I think she was a junkie and a bad mom. I think her ex was fed up with supporting her and tossed her out and got custody of her kids while she was trash bagging around town finding the next sucker.
I am getting ready to leave so I don't have time to go back and look for it right now, but IIRC, wasn't there something in one of the court documents related to the ex and her 2 sons where he was stating she had violent tendencies and had even struck him while he was holding one of the boys? Or, did I just dream that? I will look for it when I get home if somebody else doesn't find it first. MOO

DCF Had better think long and hard where they place MH, MZ glasses sons,and any future children MZ. Glass has. They better do their homework,and sniff out every potential Guardian. Keep tabs on them.
Be sure they are not exposed to MZ. Glass ever period.
They do not know how to sniff.
They are to dumb to monitor.
Family members should be ruled out.
Services did put the baby in foster care.
That's telling.

maybe she had to produce a receipt for surrendering the cat - which would prevent the landlord stopping by on the 12th - he may of said I will give you a week to get rid of cat - the 12th would of been a week from move in date. She wouldn't of wanted landlord to stop by on the 12th if Lucas was already deceased and she hadn't cleaned up yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14