Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we know every other Sunday and every Wednesday and we know they were there the 4th because that is when JH hit one of the boys. So they shouldn't of been there on the 11th.
How do we know that was the schedule? This could be very important to know because they weren't living there on the 4th so the neighbor couldn't have met Lucas and EG's sons on the 4th.

Well I am confused now because we went through this yesterday and it was determined it was taped Wednesday May 30th.
I'm not somewhere I can look for an article yet, but I definitely read that JH talked to NG on Wednesday, and it aired yesterday. The part about Wednesday was bold, in one of the first paragraphs of a Wichita-based news channel's article online.

I'm not somewhere I can look for an article yet, but I definitely read that JH talked to NG on Wednesday, and it aired yesterday. The part about Wednesday was bold, in one of the first paragraphs of a Wichita-based news channel's article online.
Well then that would throw out us hoping to hear something today. :confused:

It would fit with her setting the scene for placing blame - her story about playing with older cousins and they were rough - well if they were the kids there she may try and claim that when they were visiting they got rough and hurt Lucas gave him a concussion.

It would fit with her setting the scene for placing blame - her story about playing with older cousins and they were rough - well if they were the kids there she may try and claim that when they were visiting they got rough and hurt Lucas gave him a concussion.
Yep. and here comes the rest.......she was protecting them from LE.

Still looking for those other docs.

I found this looking, I remember thinking this poor woman was confused although with the timeline shifted IMO, what if this was on VD and it was actually EG’s sons and not Lucas and a little brother? Things that make you go hmmm...

KAKE reports that a neighbor, who previoiusly spoke with boy’s stepmother, Emily Glass, said the she saw 5-year-old Lucas just a few days before he disappeared.

“He came over with the little brother,” the neighbor said to KAKE at a prayer vigil for Lucas earlier this month. “I did shake Emily Glass’ hand. We discussed him coming over and playing with the dog.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heypig06