Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not understand this:
(from NG podcast)

JH: She… she that’s about as far as I know, uh, I I only know that much because of what David had told me, that she had found him, uh, I guess in his bed one morning or one evening, not specific on that, but then she had panicked, and, she never really said why she panicked, but, that she had panicked and went and hid him.

JH: Only the same story of, you know, she woke up, she found him, and he was dead.. of… something, in the morning or at, in the evening, and that she panicked, and went and hid him.

Both of these statements are in response to NG asking JH what EG told him, so presumably, EG is the one being non-committal about what time of day it was when she found Lucas dead.

1) How on earth would anyone not have every detail branded into their grey matter for all time? (I know this is not reality, but still.)
2) How could anyone hear that and not question the holy heckity out of it? Really?
3) Why is her indecision important enough to JH that he mentions it twice in one interview.
4) Am I the only one that is picking up on his answers feeling very canned?

I agree but factoring into the DAs filing anything is to wait until all LE evidence and investigation is finished. Most important every report leading to all conclusions in the autopsy has to be in. This DA is not going to file anything and begin time for a speedy trial until the best evidence is on his desk.

It may anger people, but he knows his job and does it well

Imo
This statement is especially baffling when you also consider his prior statement regarding family accusations of abuse.

"I'm sorry that they did and that really pisses me off. Only because it seems like it's about something else and it's not happening now," Hernandez said. "Now, if you want to bring that up later that's fine. That's a whole separate issue. I think it's taking away from what's happening and I don't appreciate it. Not from my family, not from strangers."

Records: Missing boy's dad, stepmom had violent relationship

It's like he can't believe that the abuse could have any bearing on his son's disappearance and/or death.

I think it’s taken a long time for him to accept that someone he loved hurt Lucas. Some of those statements were early on.

He’s not a perfect father, but he worked to move his family into a 3 Be house in part so EG WOuld GET BETTER VIsits WITH HER ELDEST 2 children. I have no doubt he loved his kids. Unfortunately he fell in love with a woman who is very skilled at lying and deciet. I have struggled all my life to see the good in people and I’ve learned some very difficult lessons.

But I’m almost certain I’ve never come across an Emily Glass. I pray none of us do.

Hypothetical scenario:

Caregiver brings a child into a room and then leaves,
after which a stranger comes in and attempts to engage the child.

Only after repeated rounds of these stressful events—

and after the final stage of this test when the child is reunited with his or her mother—will the child finally begin to show signs of “disorganized attachment,” simultaneously showing a need for and a fear of the caregiver.

Questions for analysis.
Who is the stranger?
Who is the mother?
Who is the caregiver?

There is more than one possible set of answers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhhh......I was on vacation last week and couldn't keep up. I tried my best and was able to read the chaosssss that just happened! I had to skip about 20 pages because work calls, but ohhhhh.....my....heavens! (I really wanted to just throw out a few cuss words instead of those three :/)

Lucas dying earlier doesn't surprise me but this whole circus is crazy! I read the article on the homeless man being hit by a Mike....and....article Mike didn't immediately stop per the article. He turned himself in later and seems to have a few dings in his record. Coincidence??? I personally don't think so (JMO of course)! Did EG set this up? IF so, what power she wields over men and getting them to do what she wants! She had plenty of time to try to set up her story and frame other people. HOW IS SHE WALKING FREE!!! ARGH!!!

Wichita police identify homeless man killed in hit-and-run

The accident happened at around 9:20 p.m. Monday

Officer Charley Davidson said a 20-year-old man who was involved went to the Patrol East substation at around 2:30 Tuesday morning. Officers contacted him there and he was arrested for felony hit-and-run, driving with a revoked license and a probation violation.

Hypothetical scenario:

Caregiver brings a child into a room and then leaves,
after which a stranger comes in and attempts to engage the child.

Only after repeated rounds of these stressful events—

and after the final stage of this test when the child is reunited with his or her mother—will the child finally begin to show signs of “disorganized attachment,” simultaneously showing a need for and a fear of the caregiver.

Questions for analysis.
Who is the stranger?

Hmmm, very interesting and reminds me of a police report that indicated 'Glass and an unknown perpetrator.' (Or something like that.) Anyone else remember that? I don't remember much else so don't even know where to begin to look for it.

Yes.

Yes, however remember Mz.Glass specifically stated there was a black guy who creeped her out, remember. She invited him in. Remember? Now this black guy just happened to get creamed in a hit, and run. The very same Black guy she had stay in the house, and the very same black guy that told investigators Lucas Was NOT, there when he stayed there?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. The plot just thickens, but hey it must just be a coimcedence.
Do you have a link that states the victim of the hit & run is the same person she supposedly sent the picture of that creeped her out? The podcast (PI?) stated it's the same guy she had for the overnight, but I hadn't seen that he was confirmed to be the man with the woman she had told JH about. Things are moving fast though and I could easily have missed it. Thanks!

Neither. It was near Oliver on Kellogg
Ok....looking at the exact address he was hit in Kellogg Dr. which is the acccess road. Said driver could have either gotten on the access 23rd turning back West or could have gotten off of Kellogg ( highway 54) about 100 ft or so PRIOR to Oliver. If driver was exiting the highway, at night, he probably was traveling at a 40mph or higher speed and might not have seen the victim. Said victim was hit between Edgemoore and Oliver on Kellogg Dr. (access rd). Not at either actual intersection. In front of the VA grounds....simply weird.

I do not understand this:
(from NG podcast)

JH: She… she that’s about as far as I know, uh, I I only know that much because of what David had told me, that she had found him, uh, I guess in his bed one morning or one evening, not specific on that, but then she had panicked, and, she never really said why she panicked, but, that she had panicked and went and hid him.

JH: Only the same story of, you know, she woke up, she found him, and he was dead.. of… something, in the morning or at, in the evening, and that she panicked, and went and hid him.

Both of these statements are in response to NG asking JH what EG told him, so presumably, EG is the one being non-committal about what time of day it was when she found Lucas dead.

1) How on earth would anyone not have every detail branded into their grey matter for all time? (I know this is not reality, but still.)
2) How could anyone hear that and not question the holy heckity out of it? Really?
3) Why is her indecision important enough to JH that he mentions it twice in one interview.
4) Am I the only one that is picking up on his answers feeling very canned?
You are definitely not alone. I felt that he sounded like a reporter being interviewed. There was no sense of "WTF did you do to my kid???!!!!" whatsoever.

I am still catching up on the thread so please forgive me if this has already been mentioned.

But, if Lucas was deceased, as alleged, by the 11th, then EG selling their shoes online should be really out of place, IMO. Because, IIRC, she advertised those for sale (hers - $5) and for giveaway (Lucas') 2 days before she reported him "missing". Which would be around the 15th - which we now know is after he was possibly gone.

Now I do wonder if she was trying to either get rid of evidence, or encourage a 3rd party into the house to collect freebie shoes, in order to have "stranger" dna in the house....or have someone else to frame...

Either way, if Lucas was already gone, selling a pair of shoes for 5 bucks and giving another pair away seems a really callous bit of business to be preoccupied with at a time like that...

All just MOO and thinking out loud...
This should go on the timeline. Good thinking!!

I guess the only good news is that this web of lies is massive and looks very damning against her... because it will ALL unfold.

She’s been out in public (perhaps a lot) between Lucas’ death and her 911 call. There are SO many potential witnesses. Even the person who picked up the shoes— who did she see at home? Where did they meet? Etc

Do you have a link that states the victim of the hit & run is the same person she supposedly sent the picture of that creeped her out? The podcast (PI?) stated it's the same guy she had for the overnight, but I hadn't seen that he was confirmed to be the man with the woman she had told JH about. Things are moving fast though and I could easily have missed it. Thanks!
I'll take the PIs word over any of these lying meth heads.

I'll take the PIs word over any of these lying meth heads.
So the PI stated that Homeless Accident Victim was:

1. Overnight guest of EG after Lucas was gone, and

2. The man/woman that EG claimed to have seen/talked to earlier in the timeline?

So he was at EG's house twice? And if so, where did he get that information? From LE? Because if not LE, the alternative source would be....the lying meth heads, no?

(edited for clarity)

Last edited:
If a VI got this information from Johnathan, it's possible he got the reply from EG, so... grain of salt? :confused:

I am not sure where the VI got the info - IIRC JO side of the family bought Lucas a new pair of shoes and knew the pair on the site were old ones that he use to wear and had outgrown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0