Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I meant this was her "long game". She obviously had to anticipate the "media frenzy, missing child searches, etc." that would be the result in her killing Lucas and hiding his body....but she believed she would get away with it....(kind of like baby Lisa....live just continuing on after a year or so and no body....)

In her long game, she has baby MH, JH and more time with her boys....in their new little cute rental, etc.

I do NOT think this takes away from all of the other horrible things she did....abusing him regularly. I just envision in her diabolical mind fantasizing about a life she wanted (and what pushed her over the edge was JH potentially putting that in jeopardy by hitting her son).

I guess I believe this is plausible because of a personal situation. My best friend's daughter was being groomed and came oh-so-close to being molested by our mutual friend's boyfriend. The daughter thank GOD came to her mom with all kinds of texts and photos he had sent her....along with revelations about several instances where he had been inappropriate....but had not yet totally crossed the line. The daughter was a regular babysitter for our friend & her boyfriend. Often the daughter would arrive to babysit and only the BF was there....getting ready to go out. He would come out of the shower and walk around with just a towel on.....ask questions and attempt conversations that were sexual/flirting.

So fast forward to mom breaking the news to our friend......at first she was infuriated, nauseated, so apologetic....until BF got to her. Our friend was recently divorced, and when we told the husband what was happening.....he immediately got a restraining order that said the BF could not be around their 2 daughters at any time.....well new dilemma.....our friend had already invited BF to live with her (and the daughters part time as they had joint custody) Daughters just ages 3 & 5. Our (now ex-friend) LIED and said BF moved out to comply with restraining order....but that never actually happened. BF would just couch surf when the daughters came over......

So I believe in EG's mind that she could work out a scenario where she gets to see her boys more often and quite possibly have JH out of the house when need be. The only way that would happen would be if Lucas was not in the picture. JH is not going to come home to his own house when he would be spending time with Lucas and also "disappear"......I hope that makes sense. I just never believed her motive was just resentment that she was strapped with being Lucas's caregiver but couldn't have her own boys......I believe the motive was the "long game" and her sick fantasies about the life she wanted.

Excellent post, and that was my exact thoughts when the details came out about her granted visitation with her boys. I remember even saying something to the effect that their three bedrooms were for her and JH, the daughter, and her sons, because she was trying to get overnight visits with them and eventually partial custody. She used Lucas as a means to get visitation rights with her sons, and it seems to me that not too long after, the abuse towards Lucas intensified. JMO

I think they meant, was the shelter on the way or in the same direction as where she took Lucas' body to the culvert? I have to admit, I'm curious, too.

I tried to look it up and it seems like she could take Oliver from the shelter towards where Lucas was found. Don't trust me though I am terrible with maps.

Excellent post, and that was my exact thoughts when the details came out about her granted visitation with her boys. I remember even saying something to the effect that their three bedrooms were for her and JH, the daughter, and her sons, because she was trying to get overnight visits with them and eventually partial custody. She used Lucas as a means to get visitation rights with her sons, and it seems to me that not too long after, the abuse towards Lucas intensified. JMO
I think she started doing meth after the birth of her daughter and JH being gone more than not. I really think this will play a huge part in her abuse and subsequent death of Lucas. Not to excuse her.....she took out her anger on Lucas for sure and meth was an enabler.

On Feb 18, we heard that it was stated that another adult was in the house, but no more information was given by the police. This was from our very own VI, before they were a vi. Thread #1, post 118. I had saved it. This would be one day after EG made her 911 ruse.
I just checked thread number one, and I don't see the post you're referring to?

On Feb 18, we heard that it was stated that another adult was in the house, but no more information was given by the police. This was from our very own VI, before they were a vi. Thread #1, post 118. I had saved it. This would be one day after EG made her 911 ruse.
Actually, the post says there was NOT another adult in the house at the time sLikehe called 911. What happened was, the media messed up and thought that Emily's daughter was her sister and they confused her for being older. Media does that sometimes, trying to get the latest news out first.

INITIAL INVESTIGATION / TIMELINE:

The fourth and final interview of EG occurred on Feb. 21 — four days after she reported the Lucas missing. At the end of the interview, Det. Schomaker arrested EG . Police had decided to arrest her before the interview ended.

IMO, by the time EG was arrested, Police/Prosecutors knew that Lucas was not alive on Feb 16 when EG went to dinner at Olive Garden. If Lucas was alive and the 5 year old left at home alone, I believe EG would have been charged with one count of Child Neglect Kan. Ann. Stat. § 38-2202 --Failure to provide adequate supervision of a child*, especially after Lucas dropped from the child endangerment charge. The child endangerment charge was so weak that the only reason it was not tossed by Judge was because of EG own confession on video of how she spent her afternoon.

19 states have specific laws about when it is legal to leave a child in a car. Five states have laws that specify what age a child can be home alone, and 10 states have “guidelines.” For states that don’t have these, the child neglect laws are the next most relevant sources of information. The following applies to KS.

Kansas

Unattended in Vehicle: N/A

Home Alone Age: 6 (Guideline) From the DCF of Kansas: “Young children from 0-6 years should not be left alone for even short periods of time. Children 6-9 years should be left for only short periods, depending on their level of maturity. . . . Children 10 and above probably can be left for somewhat longer periods, again dependent upon the other factors.

Child Neglect: Kan. Ann. Stat. § 38-2202 Failure to provide adequate supervision of a child *

Child Endangerment: Kan. Stat. Ann. § 21-5601. Knowingly and unreasonably permitting a child under 18 to be placed in a situation that may endanger the child’s life, body or health

Document details child endangerment case against Emily Glass

Look, I think Lucas died on the 11th, after her ex picked up her boys. I think their relationship will be an intregal part of this case. It sounds like she was obsessed with her boys. Her ex was in her way for custody. She resented having to raise Lucas other than her own boys and he came from a different woman. Now throw in her ex is accusing JH, Lucas's dad of abusing her son, threatening her motherhood again, and you have a psychotic storm erupting! Now throw in meth! Kookoocrazy happens! Now a dead child. She's sorry. Crazy love.

Actually, the post says there was NOT another adult in the house at the time sLikehe called 911. What happened was, the media messed up and thought that Emily's daughter was her sister and they confused her for being older. Media does that sometimes, trying to get the latest news out first.

I remember that. That was just the beginning of incorrect or incomplete information.

This is when he died, before she had her different stories. This was the first set up. It was raw. That's why the story of inviting them in and them seeming offended made zero sense. But she had pics of strangers and oddly sent them with a weird text.
This is the night of the murder. I'm sure of it now. I pretty much always thought so and other things threw me off, but I'm sure of it now. Getting rid of the cat the next day plays into it too......like a reason for leaving.

I'm thinking the 11th is when he died as well and she was still trying to come up with a story when she sent that text/pic to JH of the black male and white female. So, who was the unknown man EG's was outside smoking with on the night of the 11th? I don't think it was the black male and white female. I think that's was just a piece EG added into the mix. I'm still on the fence if getting rid of the cat on the 12th plays into or not.

So perhaps the homeless guy was cleared based on info/an alibi from the 16th. Now that we know it could be the 11th, maybe he was the male seen smoking with EG as they tried to figure out a plan on how to dispose of Lucas. Not trying to rehash this but if FLA is agreeing that the dates could be altered, we should probably start looking at everyone/everything all over again!

From a perspective of the new dates—in my mind, this brings even more clarity to the idea that Emily was trying to set this poor guy up.

She isn’t going to leave Lucas in the house—dead— for four to five days.

She was setting him up.

If these new dates are accurate, It totally supports FLA’s request to leave this story alone. He was another victim of Emily’s long line of victims.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member