Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Household bleach would not make his hair white. Lord, I wish it were that easy. If she put bleach on his body/hair, he would have chemical burns and his hair would fall out and/or dissolve completely.
Or she coverd him in bleach trying to destroy dna, and throw off investigation etc, after killing him. Leaving him in the tub.Remember her knuckles, and chopped bangs.

jumping off this, this article struck me as interesting because it says just BEFORE she reported him missing.
Recordings on 'Nancy Grace' reveal how investigator persuaded Lucas' stepmom to talk

-this wording struck me as odd, almost as if LE knew she waited to report him. its not worded as "the day before Lucas disappeared" or something else that reads as a sense of urgency on EGs part to report her child missing. i suppose since Lucas' body had already been recovered by the time these podcasts and articles took place, it was obvious he wasnt kidnapped. but was it also obvious to LE she also didnt dispose of him on the 17th but did so much earlier? did they know this for awhile somehow?

-primarily, i had interpreted this as Feb 16/just before the 17th. as we know with msm recently though, it could have been a few nights earlier, depending on how we are defining "just before"

-about what time is this in the podcast? trying to find it myself but don't remember what part/time its mentioned but the word after is interesting also. another implication that the 17th wasnt a big role in Lucas' death or disposal, but just the day she reported him.

Yes, I believe it was. I went back and watched some of the initial briefings by Wichita PD and reporters asked them multiple times and ways if they believed Lucas did in fact go missing on the day he was reported missing. Every time he responded with something along the lines of “He was reported to have gone missing on the 17th”

Something I am thinking about. Lucas and Scully the cat being taken out of the house in one trip ... and the bathroom.

Could the cat's litter box come into play here? I would believe the cat box would be kept in the bathroom. Maybe cat litter was found on/with Lucas.

By the way, I meant to say i my above reply to you- great job on how you handled this, and I am so glad you and your daughter are safe!
Thank you! I'm still a little shaken up but I've already thought of things I should have done-like turning all the lights off. The 911 operator was wonderful and stayed on the phone with me until the police arrived. We are having cameras installed next week.

Just because LE has not confirmed that there have not been any sightings of Lucas after the 11th does not mean they're aren't any. LE doesn't have to confirm anything during an active investigation.
The LL is also wise not to answer any calls from Crimeonline.
Crimeonline can't confirm any sightings after the 11th but that doesn't mean that LE can't.

A few neighbors told CrimeOnline they they never saw Lucas at all during the week prior to his reported disappearance on February 17. Despite claims that the landlord spotted Lucas peeking through on a window in the home on February 16, authorities haven’t confirmed the information to be accurate. CrimeOnline reached out to the landlord several times, but the calls remain unreturned.
When did Lucas Hernandez die? No reported confirmed sightings of the 5-yr-old since Feb. 11, a week before reported missing

Sorry if this has been addressed as I'm behind, as usual. IIRC, FLA, our verified insider, confirmed this.

Our VI, FLA, also said as far as she knows there was no confirmed contact with LH by anyone after the 11th too. I trust her more than media because she's the victim's family.
But, not being seen by anyone doesn't necessarily mean you are dead, either.
That's why I said LE, as soon as LE confirms there are no sightings of him after the 11th, that's what I will believe.

Above BBM
Way back to her jailhouse interview, where she said she has her own "side" of the story to tell.....I believe she told it to JH. I believe this is why he was not pounding the pavement, screaming for Lucas, begging the media to put him on the air with pleas, searching every waking moment......he already had the answers he needs from her. If she was honest with him (which I highly doubt), it obviously would not have been what he wanted to hear, she may have eve admitted to something horrible (again, doubtful) or quite possibly she just said a bunch of bs lies that he wanted to believe (ones that paint EG of NOT actively causing LH's death, just the panicking part, of course)....but whatever she did tell him.....it gave him enough closure to NOT be actively searching. (ALL JMO).
I agree that he knows more about something, but disagree that he knew what happened to Lucas.

I can't remember who now, but an earlier poster suggested that much of EG's story was for JH's benefit--more so than for LE's. I agree with this. She keeps throwing out her net at JH--she needs him on her side. She called him from jail to apologize for panicking and hiding Lucas.

JO wonders if EG has something on him per her podcast interview -- I agree it's possible that EG has held onto it in her pocket just in case, but I also think she played on his hopes and found ways to tell him what he needed to hear--much like her supporters did.

IMO, JH did not participate in searches because he was 1) dealing with investigation, arrangements to care for MH, and EG drama from the very beginning while others were out searching; and 2) he quickly saw how the public can treat parents of kidnapped children. JO was already being crucified all over the internet, and even if he wanted to physically search he wasn't going to put himself at the mercy of the public the way JO did. I believe he reasoned with himself that he had a job & JO did not--she could search, but he was going to keep working and try to get EG out of jail and MH back home while he tried to figure out how to get Lucas back home.

Thank you! I'm still a little shaken up but I've already thought of things I should have done-like turning all the lights off. The 911 operator was wonderful and stayed on the phone with me until the police arrived. We are having cameras installed next week.
What was the outcome? Were they robbing a place or something?

On top of all of that,he's still speaking to her even after she had an overnight guest.
Come on...
When did he learn of this? Earlier on or after DM told him? Even if he knew earlier, I imagine EG could make it all about her love & light persona. Oh come on babe, we have to give love to those who need it. I took a chance on him, like you did for me...

IMO people that do drugs themselves and are around the drug lifestyle know when someone else is doing drugs. Don't buy for one minute he didn't know. IMO he slipped up about the drug use in the NG podcast - in fact he slipped up a few times and still covered for EG.
I have to wonder if he's covering for EG or trying to cover himself -- maybe the guilt about what he missed or didn't take seriously is starting to sink in and he's trying to distance himself from it.

I can just imagine. Great idea about the cameras, it will give you peace of mind. Soon, little puppy will also be a great alarm. I hope your poor daughter is ok, too- scary stuff!

Or she coverd him in bleach trying to destroy dna, and throw off investigation etc, after killing him. Leaving him in the tub.Remember her knuckles, and chopped bangs.
I believe she could have used a ton of bleach to clean up the house and got it all over herself -- but I believe DM specified his hair was white from the sun poking through. If EG bleached his entire body, it's unlikely there wouldn't be evidence of splash or uneven saturation on his skin and hair. IOW, the whiteness of his hair would be inconsistent and concentrated unevenly rather than a gradual ombre-like effect from the sun hitting the top in the exposed area. I don't know what his hair looked like, but I imagine there is a reason DM believed it was bleached from the sun and not from an effort to bleach it.
Similarly, as PhoneJockey mentioned earlier, an effort to bleach his dark hair in a desperate clean-up attempt would result in orange hair or destroyed hair (by breaking or melting).

What on God's green earth could anyone hold over you more important than your child? I hope that's not the case here. My ex snowed me about his drug use, but I was very naive. It wasn't until later when I found things out and looked up signs of drug use that I had my aha moments. It explained so much. Idk that JH is that naive tho. I know without a doubt I wouldn't have been blind to bruises on my babies!
I have my theory but I might get berated for saying what it is.
So I'll just have to wait till the Law catches up with all angles, and connections to this case.

Something I am thinking about. Lucas and Scully the cat being taken out of the house in one trip ... and the bathroom.

Could the cat's litter box come into play here? I would believe the cat box would be kept in the bathroom. Maybe cat litter was found on/with Lucas.
Even if the litter doesn't work in disguising the smell, I wouldn't be surprised if EG attempted to use it for that purpose --either on Lucas or in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14