Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM
Ok so I have to wonder. This part has stuck out at me since the podcast. DM has info he could’ve only gotten from LE. Did LE already know the timeline was wayyyy off? Because he said she invited the man into her home to stay the night AFTER Lucas disappeared. Well. After she reported him missing 2/17, LE and JH were there sooooo it had to be before that, right? And then she was arrested on 2/21. Which already had the timeline thrown right out the window.

I am wondering right along with you, except that I think Marshburn could have gotten this information from somewhere besides LE, such as JH or the searcher with whom I believe he spent four hours with. ? I think the man spent the night Friday night, but I haven't seen an actual date in what I've read, so I"ll just say IMO.

Ok. I think it still merits investigation. He was after all E.Gs homeless guest who she clearly tried to set up,and the one who was questioned by investigators. Right.
I think it's only right to investigate this further.
We are after all Websleuthers.
Oh I agree that there is a lot we don't know. I thought you were posting that link as new information. My apologies.

Did Emily have to call Lucas's school daily to confirm he will be absent again?
Throwing up for weeks.
I hope she did not poison him.
Technically, yes she should have been as that’s usd 259 policy. However I saw in one of the articles that a nurse had called twice after Feb 9 to inquire as he had been absent that whole week but EG did not answer or return the calls IIRC

So, following up on this CrimeOnline article by @leighEg When did Lucas Hernandez die? No reported confirmed sightings of the 5-yr-old since Feb. 11, a week before reported missing
where it is stated EG "woke on the morning of the February 17 to find Lucas deceased in her bed."

IMO, this is incorrect. I listened to the interview again (Here: ‘I can’t do jail, I can’t!’: PI releases recording of Emily Glass after she leads him to remains of missing boy, Lucas Hernandez) and at 21:46, Marshburn asks, "Was he just dead in his bed?" Then the following exchange:

EG: Yeah.
DM: Was he on the couch? Huh? He was on the bed?
EG: He was just dead
DM: On the couch?
EG: On the bed.
DM: On his side or on his back?
EG: On his back.

So, there is "his bed," and "the bed," but I never heard "her bed."

Technically, yes she should have been as that’s usd 259 policy. However I saw in one of the articles that a nurse had called twice after Feb 9 to inquire as he had been absent that whole week but EG did not answer or return the calls IIRC
You have a good memory!

Feb 9, 2018 Lucas came to school for the last time. He again had a doctor’s note, this time stating he had a stomach virus. The school nurse said that when she found out that he had not been at school [Feb 12-16], she left two voice messages with Glass. Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez

You have a good memory!

Feb 9, 2018 Lucas came to school for the last time. He again had a doctor’s note, this time stating he had a stomach virus. The school nurse said that when she found out that he had not been at school [Feb 12-16], she left two voice messages with Glass. Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez
Oh snap. The 9th. Whoa. I wonder if this note saying his injuries are consistent with a fall can be Authenticated.

Oh snap. The 9th. Whoa. I wonder if this note saying his injuries are consistent with a fall can be Authenticated.

January, 2018 Less than a month before he was reported missing, his school nurse counted nine bruises and said it looked like he had been in a fight. Glass said he fell off monkey bars, and Lucas returned to pre-kindergarten with a note from a pediatric nurse practitioner saying his injuries were consistent with a fall.

Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez

Perhaps they return to the house To look for bleached hair in the drain trap?
Why bleached hair? Everyone in the home is/was brunette?

EDIT: I didn't see how many pages there were before I commented. I see now it's a sun bleaching vs. chemical bleaching question. It would be very obvious, IMO, the difference just by looking. Sun bleaching doesn't give the same effect as chemical bleaching.....and it would be insanely hard to bleach his dark brown hair to white (as DM described it) at home. The best she could probably get would be a dark yellow/reddish orange.

Last edited:
I am not surprised .... I worked for a local school district in the area of this case, about 20 years ago....I will not mention which district. I worked with troubled and special needs children. The school principal and all the teachers called Child services on different abuse issues that could be SEEN on the children....nothing was done! The school would get so upset. I remember one time....the student was 13 and the comment from child services was “they will soon be 16 no longer our concern so we do not need to deal with the case.” That was a three year difference! What could they have done in three years? A lot! Child Services felt the student was old enough to deal with the issue themselves. there are a lot more horror stories ... so I am not surprised if they continue their denial.
I’m curious about the school nurse documenting Lucas’ bruises. The nurse notes that Lucas is very bruised. Emily brings in a note from Dr ofc stating, bruises are “consistent with a fall.” The nurse was concerned enough to measure each bruise. Lucas was vomiting consistently during that time frame. I’m presuming the note convinced her to not report to DCF/CPS. Is this usual procedure? I’m not trying to bash or condemn the school nurse. I know it was reported after Lucas went missing. Just trying to understand why it wasn’t reported immediately.

Can you clarify what I bolded? I must’ve read incorrectly, because I thought DM said he found LH just as EG described putting him there in the culvert. Or are you referring to how she found him ‘on his back in bed??’
Let me find the transcript and locate exactly what he said - but DM implied that the COD appeared to be something other than "finding him dead in bed" because EG obviously had no knowledge of the way decomp works. Basically that the condition of Lucas' body, in DM's mind, didn't match EG's story about how she found him dead for no apparent reason.

Jamie wonders what Emily has on him.

What on God's green earth could anyone hold over you more important than your child? I hope that's not the case here. My ex snowed me about his drug use, but I was very naive. It wasn't until later when I found things out and looked up signs of drug use that I had my aha moments. It explained so much. Idk that JH is that naive tho. I know without a doubt I wouldn't have been blind to bruises on my babies!

3 months is long enough for JH to have some ideas of his own about WHO he thought took his son, and where he might've ended up.

It took me all of 3 days to assess no less than 130 'leads' and discount the likelyhood given their habits & histories, FFS.
Emily may have had him convinced that JO and her family were somehow involved. I don’t like the fact that he said, “in my own way.” Reminds me of Casey Anthony!

So this actually happened this morning...my daughter went to take her puppy out at 5 am and there were people standing in our driveway. She came running back in screaming. It NEVER occurred to me to go out and ask them if they were "stranded" or "needed help." I locked both of us in my bedroom and called 911. My gut reaction as a mom whose husband is out of town at the moment was to protect my family-not worry about strangers. This makes me wonder if the couple EG says she saw and took the photo of were actually people that had been doing drugs with her and she took a picture of them leaving in case anyone had seen them come in or out. She obviously didn't feel threatened enough to call the police.
Druggies don't ever ever ever call the police unless ABSOLUTELY necessary!

Just because LE has not confirmed that there have not been any sightings of Lucas after the 11th does not mean they're aren't any. LE doesn't have to confirm anything during an active investigation.
The LL is also wise not to answer any calls from Crimeonline.
Crimeonline can't confirm any sightings after the 11th but that doesn't mean that LE can't.

A few neighbors told CrimeOnline they they never saw Lucas at all during the week prior to his reported disappearance on February 17. Despite claims that the landlord spotted Lucas peeking through on a window in the home on February 16, authorities haven’t confirmed the information to be accurate. CrimeOnline reached out to the landlord several times, but the calls remain unreturned.
When did Lucas Hernandez die? No reported confirmed sightings of the 5-yr-old since Feb. 11, a week before reported missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli