Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glass later changed her story and on May 24, told private investigator David Marshburn that she woke on the morning of the February 17 to find Lucas deceased in her bed. She said she then “panicked.”

A reporting error or is the story now that he fell asleep/died in Emily (and Jonathan's) bed?
OMG! I hadn't caught that! Must be an error because didn't she have the homeless man in her bed the night of the 16th into the 17th? Or do we know when he spent the night?

From the article:

Glass later changed her story and on May 24, told private investigator David Marshburn that she woke on the morning of the February 17 to find Lucas deceased in her bed. She said she then “panicked.”

A reporting error or is the story now that he fell asleep/died in Emily (and Jonathan's) bed?

ETA link to article
When did Lucas Hernandez die? No reported confirmed sightings of the 5-yr-old since Feb. 11, a week before reported missing

Oh wow, good catch. I don't think that's what he said, but that's definitely worth another listen!

Wichita police identify homeless man killed in hit-and-run
Here it is. Homeless man who spent the night with E.G. killed in hit and run.
Eyebrows raised yet?
With all due respect, this is old news that has been posted and discussed multiple times. There is nothing in that article that we don't already know. The PI's information that CR was an overnight guest of EG, was questioned about it by LE, and was killed in the accident is what started this whole conversation.

What we don't know, is what the current status of that hit & run case against MIS is, if there even is one, and if the subject (MIS) driving the vehicle has any ties to the "Mike" identified by EG as her dealer. We also don't know if it was simply a horrible accident, a suicide by CR (my theory), or something more nefarious (unlikely, IMHO).

sliding doors have a frame; most are an inch. No way would anyone from the outside know the door was "open" or not due to 3/4 of an inch as she orginally stated in her interview.

Searching in my own way were the words CA used as well. Ugh makes me ill to think about it.

JMO
Yea I think we know what that means. Most likely doing absolutely nothing.

I may be wrong but I still think he may have gotten the truth out of her early on and for whatever reason chose to forgive her.

I dont know if they shared a common bond with their anti-LE or anti-authority values or what but something made him want to bond with her. I think a big part of it was they shared a common type of enemy. Her against her Ex and him against his Ex. Same thing with LE issues.

All JMO of course

He also said she may have tried to pin Lucas' disappearance on a homeless man. Marshburn said Emily invited the man into her home after Lucas disappeared, and the man spent the night. He said police interviewed the man, but he told them he never saw Lucas in the home.
RSBM
Ok so I have to wonder. This part has stuck out at me since the podcast. DM has info he could’ve only gotten from LE. Did LE already know the timeline was wayyyy off? Because he said she invited the man into her home to stay the night AFTER Lucas disappeared. Well. After she reported him missing 2/17, LE and JH were there sooooo it had to be before that, right? And then she was arrested on 2/21. Which already had the timeline thrown right out the window.

With all due respect, this is old news that has been posted and discussed multiple times. There is nothing in that article that we don't already know. The PI's information that CR was an overnight guest of EG, was questioned about it by LE, and was killed in the accident is what started this whole conversation.

What we don't know, is what the current status of that hit & run case against MIS is, if there even is one, and if the subject (MIS) driving the vehicle has any ties to the "Mike" identified by EG as her dealer. We also don't know if it was simply a horrible accident, a suicide by CR (my theory), or something more nefarious (unlikely, IMHO).
Ok. I think it still merits investigation. He was after all E.Gs homeless guest who she clearly tried to set up,and the one who was questioned by investigators. Right.
I think it's only right to investigate this further.
We are after all Websleuthers.

JMO
Yea I think we know what that means. Most likely doing absolutely nothing.

I may be wrong but I still think he may have gotten the truth out of her early on and for whatever reason chose to forgive her.

I dont know if they shared a common bond with their anti-LE or anti-authority values or what but something makes him want to bond with her. I think a big part of it was they shared a common type of enemy. Her against her Ex and him against his Ex. Same thing with LE issues.

All JMO of course
I still am thinking there are some secrets that cause them to stand by one another. I don't think he knew she had killed Lucas, but c'mon, he had to have suspected it. This thing about him trusting her so much is bunk. No way did he not know she was doing drugs, no way did he not know she was smacking Lucas around a bit. He would have to be a complete idiot. And apparently he thinks others are. Something is being hidden here.

I still am thinking there are some secrets that cause them to stand by one another. I don't think he knew she had killed Lucas, but c'mon, he had to have suspected it. This thing about him trusting her so much is bunk. No way did he not know she was doing drugs, no way did he not know she was smacking Lucas around a bit. He would have to be a complete idiot. And apparently he thinks others are. Something is being hidden here.
Jamie wonders what Emily has on him.

RSBM
Ok so I have to wonder. This part has stuck out at me since the podcast. DM has info he could’ve only gotten from LE. Did LE already know the timeline was wayyyy off? Because he said she invited the man into her home to stay the night AFTER Lucas disappeared. Well. After she reported him missing 2/17, LE and JH were there sooooo it had to be before that, right? And then she was arrested on 2/21. Which already had the timeline thrown right out the window.
My understanding was that CR spent the night on the 16th, to be used as a possible skapegoat for the missing report on the 17th.

My understanding based only on what we have heard from NG and PI DM, was that his hair was bleached by the sun, as his head was positioned in a way where it was exposed to sun. I havent read or seen any MSM about the hair, nor have we had any other confirmation. I think it’s safe to say at this point, if hair was lightened, it was postmortem from sun.

Regarding drains though, they are

great for holding onto blood and other evidence...so looking at the drains/pipes is a good idea if they suspect something occured in there.
Hair not exposed to the sun should be brown

I dont know if they shared a common bond with their anti-LE or anti-authority values or what but something made him want to bond with her. I think a big part of it was they shared a common type of enemy. Her against her Ex and him against his Ex. Same thing with LE issues.

All JMO of course[/QUOTE]

Above BBM
Way back to her jailhouse interview, where she said she has her own "side" of the story to tell.....I believe she told it to JH. I believe this is why he was not pounding the pavement, screaming for Lucas, begging the media to put him on the air with pleas, searching every waking moment......he already had the answers he needs from her. If she was honest with him (which I highly doubt), it obviously would not have been what he wanted to hear, she may have eve admitted to something horrible (again, doubtful) or quite possibly she just said a bunch of bs lies that he wanted to believe (ones that paint EG of NOT actively causing LH's death, just the panicking part, of course)....but whatever she did tell him.....it gave him enough closure to NOT be actively searching. (ALL JMO).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli