Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T but I also had hair like this after giving birth for at least a year until it grew out.. That's what I first thought of when I seen her hair like that

A friend of mine once told me that it's common after pregnancy to have some wispy hair at the top of the forehead, so I also would have attributed it to that phenomenon. I don't know if it's true or not, but your comment makes me think it's not too uncommon.

A couple more things from JH’s interview that I took note of (bolding is by me for emphasis)

NG: Does the back door have any type of a latch on it, or a lock, that he, maybe, could not reach?

JH: Um, no it did not.

-Then a short time later...

NG: Did you believe her at the time.

JH: At the time, I did. Um, because we had just moved in to that residence, and we were having an issue with that back door closing and latching, especially if you didn’t lock the deadbolt, you would think the door was closed, and then you turn around and it would be open.

JH: I’ve been, you know, tirelessly trying to search for him in my own way, for 3 months, (SBM)

-Then...

NG: Did she.. try to help in the search, when you first arrived home.

JH: Uh, we, we, did not. I… I honestly didn’t even try to search only after speaking with the detectives and explained to them ‘I don’t think he would have wandered off’, so I don’t believe that he is wandering around, and also they had told me they hadn’t - the didn’t at the time have any leads as far as the tracking dogs

JO was 'safe' to blame before EG got involved with LE once again. But... this side only came out when she wasn't talking with them.
It's looking a lot like the stories she wove were for a more personal audience; EG's not so certain about pulling the wool over LE's eyes- they know a LOT more about her than she knows they knows- and for a meth head that's a lot of spinning to do.

I never hate anyone here, but avoid many a convo over the direction taken just as I'll lead off in to an area of thought not specifically shown. Hope that's not personal.

Am I the only one aware that if NG is directly in contact with JH he'd have been the type to tell her about this late night LE excursion to 'the residence'?

So many things in my head yet nowhere fitting for those findings.

You're not the only one to think that JH might have been a source for LE going back to the house and the bathroom.

The fact that JH even did the NG interview makes me ask why. Why do an interview and why with NG? And someone here suggested that the JH interview might have been part 3 that went with the 2 parts of the DM interview. NG has been very proactive in doing multiple shows about Lucas. I think the NG staff would be negligent in their duties as investigative journalists if they didn't say, "Hey we're on your side and would love to keep lines of communication open with you over the next weeks and months and catch up with what's happening and how you're doing". And of course they would have to promise to not name him as the source, but he could have leaked it. On the other hand JO hasn't been told about any preliminary autopsy results, and I would hope that both JH and JO would be treated as equal next of kin and that JH wouldn't hear things that JO has not heard.

As to the part about not hating people here, I share that sentiment. I either agree with a post or I don't. But the most important thing for me is the food for thought that comes from reading the thoughts of diverse people who each bring different knowledge, experience, and points of view. If you're referring to me, it's gone over my head so no hard feelings at all!

I do believe CRs hit and run death is still under investigation.
This is a really good question. I thought I had seen that it had officially been deemed an accident, but would be worth some further MSM searching. The article we've been linking that says it's under investigation is from shortly after it happened.

@PetDetective

I think the first example may not be a contradiction, as his first response is to whether the latch is something Lucas could reach, not if there was a latch or not.

The 2nd .... pfft. I guess we'd have to know what the heck 'in his own way' means. I'd sure be interested to know what that is.

A couple more things from JH’s interview that I took note of (bolding is by me for emphasis)

NG: Does the back door have any type of a latch on it, or a lock, that he, maybe, could not reach?

JH: At the time, I did. Um, because we had just moved in to that residence, and we were having an issue with that back door closing and latching, especially if you didn’t lock the deadbolt, you would think the door was closed, and then you turn around and it would be open.

JH: I’ve been, you know, tirelessly trying to search for him in my own way, for 3 months, (SBM)

-Then...

JH: Uh, we, we, did not. I… I honestly didn’t even try to search only after speaking with the detectives and explained to them ‘I don’t think he would have wandered off’, so I don’t believe that he is wandering around, and also they had told me they hadn’t - the didn’t at the time have any leads as far as the tracking dogs

3 months is long enough for JH to have some ideas of his own about WHO he thought took his son, and where he might've ended up.

It took me all of 3 days to assess no less than 130 'leads' and discount the likelyhood given their habits & histories, FFS.

Last edited:
When did Lucas Hernandez die? No reported confirmed sightings of the 5-yr-old since Feb. 11, a week before reported missing

A few neighbors told CrimeOnline they they never saw Lucas at all during the week prior to his reported disappearance on February 17. Calls to the landlord of the home remain unreturned, and despite previous claims that the landlord spotted Lucas peeking through a window on February 16, authorities have not confirmed the information to be accurate.

Emily Glass, the live-in girlfriend of Lucas’ father, Jonathan Hernandez, indicated in a written statement to authorities in late February that she called the landlord to check on a “foul smell” on February 16. Yet, it’s still unclear whether the landlord stopped by at all on that particular day.

-Then...

Odd. Who wouldn't frantically be looking for their child? No matter what the cause for them missing I would have to find my child!

When did Lucas Hernandez die? No reported confirmed sightings of the 5-yr-old since Feb. 11, a week before reported missing

A few neighbors told CrimeOnline they they never saw Lucas at all during the week prior to his reported disappearance on February 17. Calls to the landlord of the home remain unreturned, and despite previous claims that the landlord spotted Lucas peeking through a window on February 16, authorities have not confirmed the information to be accurate.

Emily Glass, the live-in girlfriend of Lucas’ father, Jonathan Hernandez, indicated in a written statement to authorities in late February that she called the landlord to check on a “foul smell” on February 16. Yet, it’s still unclear whether the landlord stopped by at all on that particular day.
This is a good article, clear & easy to follow. Hopefully this reporter will be able to clear up some more of our questions in future follow-ups

I have to leave and will not be back until tonight....sigh....however in the past week one of the news articles said EG was staying with an aunt and uncle. Perhaps the parents of the cousin that has been mentioned earlier in the case?

I thought it strange she was no5 with her own parents that is why I remember the sentence.

I will look for the article late tonight. Sorry
Probably the media or would be camping out in front of their home, if she stayed at the parents' home. It makes sense she wouldn't stay there for the time being.

@PetDetective

I think the first example may not be a contradiction, as his first response is to whether the latch is something Lucas could reach, not if there was a latch or not.

The 2nd .... pfft. I guess we'd have to know what the heck 'in his own way' means. I'd sure be interested to know what that is.
idk. It has crossed my mind more than once that there is an underworld (so to speak) that they are connected to. That's why I have previously alluded to a mini mafia.

I have to leave and will not be back until tonight....sigh....however in the past week one of the news articles said EG was staying with an aunt and uncle. Perhaps the parents of the cousin that has been mentioned earlier in the case?

I thought it strange she was no5 with her own parents that is why I remember the sentence.

I will look for the article late tonight. Sorry
Strange indeed

Glass later changed her story and on May 24, told private investigator David Marshburn that she woke on the morning of the February 17 to find Lucas deceased in her bed. She said she then “panicked.”

A reporting error or is the story now that he fell asleep/died in Emily (and Jonathan's) bed?

I am giving it time before I go off anything the article says - last two articles they have put out we have spent hours going over it then they edit and make corrections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli