Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This breaks my heart every single time i have read it. And makes me furious that DCF failed so miserably even when Lucas flat out said bruises from EG
DCF Still trying to cover their arses, claiming there's no sign of abuse blah blah blah. They are either lying,or flat out Stupid. How can they say that. Still,now? They were Lucas' last line of defence. It's their duty,and number one priority. His blood is on them just as much as E.G. they are her accomplices.

Really? Who would be willing to get or give her meth right now? She's hot!
I think whoever is hiding EG out right now, trying to be good to her and helping to support her will soon get bit by her with venom as she seems to be a very slick snake, as well as uses people to her advantage. It's just a matter of time, if not already, before she says forget hiding out and starts slowly leaving her hiding hole for a couple hours a day, being picked up by 'maybe a cousin' and this is how she will get her meth. IMO

Ok ... I'm back from my sugar high from watching the Hallmark Movie Marathon. Back to the real world.

Is it confirmed that Lucas passed on the 10th or 11th - I thought the LL saw him on the 16th? Obliviously someone is confused about the time-line and that someone would be me!

OMG! Did your boyfriend get busted?
I actually had to call police when I was trying to leave. He kept stopping me. As soon as I picked up the phone, he started flushing everything. I knew at that point bc I had called 911, we were really done. He didn’t get arrested then but he did later on for violating the TRO. H learned to behave WRT to me and eventually moved away. Good riddance!! I can laugh now but at the time it was very scary. We were grown adults in our 40s not young kids FGS!!!

Ok ... I'm back from my sugar high from watching the Hallmark Movie Marathon. Back to the real world.

Is it confirmed that Lucas passed on the 10th or 11th - I thought the LL saw him on the 16th? Obliviously someone is confused about the time-line and that someone would be me!
I think we’re all equally confused but the earlier timeline seems to make sense too. No confirmation from LE yet.

DCF Still trying to cover their arses, claiming there's no sign of abuse blah blah blah. They are either lying,or flat out Stupid. How can they say that. Still,now? They were Lucas' last line of defence. It's their duty,and number one priority. His blood is on them just as much as E.G. they are her accomplices.
They just said as there is no finding yet regarding COD, they can’t release any info yet. Is what I read in the article anyway, unless there’s been a new article?
“Because there is no finding so far that he died as a result of abuse or neglect, the state says it can't release information about its past contact with Lucas”
No finding of child abuse means no state records released after Lucas' body is found

ETA- I realize now that may not be what you were referring to. If not I apologize. I’m not awake yet

They just said as there is no finding yet regarding COD, they can’t release any info yet. Is what I read in the article anyway, unless there’s been a new article?
“Because there is no finding so far that he died as a result of abuse or neglect, the state says it can't release information about its past contact with Lucas”
No finding of child abuse means no state records released after Lucas' body is found

ETA- I realize now that may not be what you were referring to. If not I apologize. I’m not awake yet
Thank You.
It is what I'm referring to. They make me want to puke.

Thanks so much for the transcription! I can't believe that Nancy ended the interview with that bombshell and did not let him respond in any way to her comments. Typical of Nancy. From the above link...

"NG: This is what we’re learning at this hour. Reportedly, police are back at Lucas Hernandez home just last night, investigating again. There are claims two autopsies have been completed on the child. All we know right now is, it is now believed, based on autopsy 2, that 5 year old Lucas died the 10th or 11th in a bathroom. How do we know this? As of yet, unconfirmed, but something about the autopsy with a late night search last night seems to indicate that Lucas was killed in the homes bathroom. To JOnathan Hernandez, you have no idea how much we have prayed for you and tried our best, in any way we can to help find Lucas even now, those prayers go on, in the prayers for justice, and for your peace, and for little Lucas. Nancy Grace, Crimestories signing off."

The interview was over, though, when she got the report about the autopsies. Maybe she couldn't get a hold of JH for a response, or maybe he didn't want to discuss it, if he did know anything about it? Just guessing, but she was done talking to him when that came in.

DM: “MH. So...That’s in the works, and I just don’t know what else to tell you, Lucas is the trade off. So, I don’t know, what you want to do on that, because we have to have Lucas. I have an idea about where Lucas is, and, if everything’s correct, about 4, 4:30, we should be bringing him back to… we should be bringing him back. But, I said, you won’t be in handcuffs, they’re not going to handcuff you, they’re not going to arrest you, and they will (go down there? I don’t know), you’ll do an interview, but just make sure, the story you tell this, this time, is exactly… what we talked about.

RSBBM
I know it's been questioned what DM meant by the part I put in bold. I think he was just indicating to EG that what he is telling her about the charges she would face, and bail related to those charges, would only hold true if she continued to tell the same story. It's probably not worded the best possible way, as it does sound a little smarmy, but I think he's suggesting that he is basing his statements on what she's told him as being factual. He's saying if she (once again) tells a different story, then all best are off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just so confused about this bleached hair business. Has it actually been confirmed one way or another if it was just a strip of hair bleached out from exposure to the sun, or if his hair had actually been chemically bleached?
This was DM's assessment as to why the hair was bleached- he said the sunshine bleached it.

I think whoever is hiding EG out right now, trying to be good to her and helping to support her will soon get bit by her with venom as she seems to be a very slick snake, as well as uses people to her advantage. It's just a matter of time, if not already, before she says forget hiding out and starts slowly leaving her hiding hole for a couple hours a day, being picked up by 'maybe a cousin' and this is how she will get her meth. IMO
I have to leave and will not be back until tonight....sigh....however in the past week one of the news articles said EG was staying with an aunt and uncle. Perhaps the parents of the cousin that has been mentioned earlier in the case?

I thought it strange she was no5 with her own parents that is why I remember the sentence.

I will look for the article late tonight. Sorry

Why do you suppose they released that statement when they did? The timing seemed suspicious to me.

I have to leave and will not be back until tonight....sigh....however in the past week one of the news articles said EG was staying with an aunt and uncle. Perhaps the parents of the cousin that has been mentioned earlier in the case?

I thought it strange she was no5 with her own parents that is why I remember the sentence.

I will look for the article late tonight. Sorry

I think JH mentioned on Nancy Grace that EG was staying with an Aunt just before DM came to question her

The interview was over, though, when she got the report about the autopsies. Maybe she couldn't get a hold of JH for a response, or maybe he didn't want to discuss it, if he did know anything about it? Just guessing, but she was done talking to him when that came in.
I do believe something came in about the autopsy and the bathroom and investigators back at the home. NG said it wasn't confirmed and so far LE hasn't confirmed it yet either. I think DCF reacted with this unconfirmed news with their statement to cover their arse until confirmation.

I am not surprised .... I worked for a local school district in the area of this case, about 20 years ago....I will not mention which district. I worked with troubled and special needs children. The school principal and all the teachers called Child services on different abuse issues that could be SEEN on the children....nothing was done! The school would get so upset. I remember one time....the student was 13 and the comment from child services was “they will soon be 16 no longer our concern so we do not need to deal with the case.” That was a three year difference! What could they have done in three years? A lot! Child Services felt the student was old enough to deal with the issue themselves. there are a lot more horror stories ... so I am not surprised if they continue their denial.

I am not surprised .... I worked for a local school district in the area of this case, about 20 years ago....I will not mention which district. I worked with troubled and special needs children. The school principal and all the teachers called Child services on different abuse issues that could be SEEN on the children....nothing was done! The school would get so upset. I remember one time....the student was 13 and the comment from child services was “they will soon be 16 no longer our concern so we do not need to deal with the case.” That was a three year difference! What could they have done in three years? A lot! Child Services felt the student was old enough to deal with the issue themselves. there are a lot more horror stories ... so I am not surprised if they continue their denial.
I've heard horror stories re child services from both angles. I've heard some good things too. Our dealings personally tho were that they looked the other way. My dh actually let them know if anything happens to our young ones because of their "unfounded" report, he was holding them accountable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli