Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fwiw, this part you've snipped sounded like a different recording. I don't think JH was on the line anymore, this was tacked on to the end of the podcast.
Yes I do believe that is correct. There is a great deal of editing in NGs programs. A lot of it is pretty hamfisted too so that the listening audience gets a stilted view. It works for her high drama product.

Defense may try, but hopefully since he was cleared by LE the DA would be able to demonstrate that adequately to dispel any doubt
EG admitted to DM where and how she placed Lucas. She wouldn't have done that (put him anywhere) for someone else. She placed him where she did and how she did for herself only, to cover up a murder she committed.

The PI specifically asked about a concussion and vomit. EG replied with "No I didn't see no vomit"

I really hate that my mind is going here because it's an awfully horrible scenario but is it possible that vomit was visible to PI on/around Lucas at the dump site? 3 months out in the elements though....would that still even possibly BE visible?

As other posters previously mentioned, the part in the recording where PI says "Lucas is the trade-off" still spins in my mind. Trade off for what?

Lucas is the trade off for MH being placed with EGs sister, is how I took it.

Whether thats legit, or something DM told her to get her to talk I don't know.

But it seemed like he was saying hey, we talked to your sister and she'll take your daughter, IF you tell us where Lucas is.

Last edited:
Also, I think he was bringing up the vomit to give her a reasonable scenario.

Hey, it wasnt your fault. You woke up and he choked on his own vomit. It's ok, sunshine. These things happen. Just tell us where he is and you'll be just fine.

He was offering her an "out" that she chose not to take.

The PI specifically asked about a concussion and vomit. EG replied with "No I didn't see no vomit"

I really hate that my mind is going here because it's an awfully horrible scenario but is it possible that vomit was visible to PI on/around Lucas at the dump site? 3 months out in the elements though....would that still even possibly BE visible?

As other posters previously mentioned, the part in the recording where PI says "Lucas is the trade-off" still spins in my mind. Trade off for what?
Her sister getting custody of MH. But I'm not following how she would even buy into that. Or why that would matter so much to her that she would nearly confess to a murder. But here we are and EG is free. If her sister does have MH is there anything stopping EG from seeing her?

If the autopsy is pending, any guesses if this means pending as in it hasn’t even started yet or pending in terms of results? Normally, to me, this would mean it hasn’t even started yet, but JH said while on with NG that it should be done “today or tomorrow” I believe. Hmmmm. VERY curious if what NG shared is correct or not. This whole timeline being thrown off, bathroom bombshell etc. Trying to wait patiently for confirmation of some sort from outside sources/MSM.

My thoughts are that JH may be equating the completion of the autopsy with release of the body. In other words, he may have understood that the preliminary autopsy would be completed within a day or two (of his interview with NG) and they would be able to release the remains to the family. However, the forensics (see some examples below from Forensic Laboratory | Sedgwick County, Kansas) would be included in the final autopsy report which will take some time according to this article: Hernandez autopsy could take 'several weeks'

FORENSIC TOXICOLOGY

· Comprehensive postmortem studies
· Drug testing in sexual assault cases
· Specialized analyses; e.g. Testing on children removed from Drug Environments
· Urine testing for probation and parole programs
· Cases of driving under the influence (alcohol and/or drugs)
· Case consultation based upon other laboratory and medical studies
· Test Utilized (Toxicology)

o Spot Tests
o Immunoassay: HEIA and ELISA
o Chromatographic (GC,LC)
o Mass Spectrometric (GC/MS, LC/MS)
o UV/Vis and Infrared Spectrometry

FORENSIC BIOLOGY/DNA

· Detection and identification of body fluids
· STR DNA profiling technology
· CODIS participating laboratory
· Test Utilized (Biology / DNA)

o Body fluid screening tests (blood, semen, saliva, feces, urine)
o Physical evidence screening (ALS)
o Microscopic (sperm)
o STR-PCR
STR profile comparisons

They may also need to obtain expert opinions like we saw in Caylee's case, such as those from entomologists, botanists, climatologists, etc. All of this will take some time. (sigh)

Also, I think he was bringing up the vomit to give her a reasonable scenario.

Hey, it wasnt your fault. You woke up and he choked on his own vomit. It's ok, sunshine. These things happen. Just tell us where he is and you'll be just fine.

He was offering her an "out" that she chose not to take.
From the Reid Interrogation Method. Give the suspect an out. Tell him/her plausible scenarios.

Her sister getting custody of MH. But I'm not following how she would even buy into that. Or why that would matter so much to her that she would nearly confess to a murder. But here we are and EG is free. If her sister does have MH is there anything stopping EG from seeing her?
The most recent report on MH was she was placed in foster care and no family member had been located that was a suitable placement. As they’re early on in the CINC process, even if sister did apply to be a placement it doesn’t happen overnight it takes quite a bit of time for all of those steps to get played out. While it is possible, based on what I know and what ESO has posted in the past about the process I don’t think it probable

I am not sure why either, because, if she didn't admit to it, then she still stood a chance of getting MH back for herself? Or am I not understanding?

The most recent report on MH was she was placed in foster care and no family member had been located that was a suitable placement. As they’re early on in the CINC process, even if sister did apply to be a placement it doesn’t happen overnight it takes quite a bit of time for all of those steps to get played out. While it is possible, based on what I know and what ESO has posted in the past about the process I don’t think it probable
The longer it takes, the better. MH is not safe with Emily’s family while Emily is on the loose!

So this actually happened this morning...my daughter went to take her puppy out at 5 am and there were people standing in our driveway. She came running back in screaming. It NEVER occurred to me to go out and ask them if they were "stranded" or "needed help." I locked both of us in my bedroom and called 911. My gut reaction as a mom whose husband is out of town at the moment was to protect my family-not worry about strangers. This makes me wonder if the couple EG says she saw and took the photo of were actually people that had been doing drugs with her and she took a picture of them leaving in case anyone had seen them come in or out. She obviously didn't feel threatened enough to call the police.

I’m curious if anyone believes DM’s tape would be admitted in court. I know we’re a long way off from a trial but I’ve been thinking about this aspect. Can a Defense Atty successfully argue to keep it out?
Kansas is a one party state. So as long as the PI or his asst were always present when the recording was happening, it should be allowed.

The longer it takes, the better. MH is not safe with Emily’s family while Emily is on the loose!
It was my understanding that JH had some visitation with MH. I'm wondering if EG does too. Since there are no charges against her right now, wouldn't she have the same rights JH does? The CINC report makes her out to be unfit, but none of it has been proven. Of course there is a dead child that she hid and admitted to hiding. Ok, now I'm thinking she can't see MH.
I hope she doesn't know where she is.

Perhaps they return to the house To look for bleached hair in the drain trap?
Who bleached their hair? EG's hair was still dark when she was arrested, and LH's just had one strip that had been bleached by the sun under the bridge. What's your line of thinking on the hair color in pipes?

So this actually happened this morning...my daughter went to take her puppy out at 5 am and there were people standing in our driveway. She came running back in screaming. It NEVER occurred to me to go out and ask them if they were "stranded" or "needed help." I locked both of us in my bedroom and called 911. My gut reaction as a mom whose husband is out of town at the moment was to protect my family-not worry about strangers. This makes me wonder if the couple EG says she saw and took the photo of were actually people that had been doing drugs with her and she took a picture of them leaving in case anyone had seen them come in or out. She obviously didn't feel threatened enough to call the police.
Good for you Mom! Protecting your family! See.....that's what a normal protective parent would do.
Whatever was going on with those two people, EG is lying about. But why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamadeadhead