Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New here and first time posting. Wasn't it reported that LL was stopping by house to check some sort of odor from pipes? Just wondering how/if this fits in to the bathroom bombshell??
I was just going to write the same thing. I am not sure if the LL worked on the house the Friday night he was there. Maybe he returned and discovered something when he returned to figure out what Emily was speaking about.

We should remember we don't know that the time line changed. NG said her info was unverified, and FLA told us the last *confirmed* sighting was earlier, but it sounds like he was pretty ill (from something malicious, or just an illness). So maybe he didn't leave the house much that last week.

My neighbors always joke that for the first few years I owned my home they thought no one lived in it. I worked from home anytime I wasn't traveling for work. If I had enough groceries, I had no reason I had to set foot outside. My point being, it can be easy to not see a person for a few days or more.

I am not saying the new date of the 10/11th is wrong, but I am saying that we don't know that it is right.
900lbs
I'm feeling a little jelly-brained here. I understand that FLA clarified that CR was not the man in the picture. I'm looking for clarification that CR did spend the night with Glass at her house. Marshburn said Glass let a homeless man spend the night at her house. He was later killed in a hit and run. I know it seems to fit but do we have verification that it was CR?

Recordings on 'Nancy Grace' reveal how investigator persuaded Lucas' stepmom to talk
Is CR African American or white? In the news article I only found age and name...no other description....Also, does anyone remember the Address of where she lives?

Even if the driver didn't intentionally hit CR, it doesn't mean CR wasn't lured into the road one way or another by someone hoping to make him look guilty. He was known to frequent the area, and someone knew his weak spots -- constant hunger, possibly needing medication, possibly running from something or trying to get somewhere, possibly addiction. I do not know CR and not saying anything about him--just entertaining a possibility.

We don't know the exact address. What is the exact address of the incident?
I have read the 5500 block from KAKE and the 5200 block from KWCH -- so Kellogg/Oliver or Kellogg/Edgemoor. Close enough proximity either way, but The Wichita Eagle states CR was "attempting to cross at Kellogg and Oliver." The exact address can tell us if it was on the access road above or the actual highway underneath. But why try to cross on the highway below when following Oliver bridge over Kellogg with stoplights can make the trip MUCH safer?

Even if Magic Mike (btw, @Hatfield, this is the gift that keeps on giving) was not behind the wheel and the name of the driver was pure coincidence, my gut is telling me this death was intentional to some extent. I remember when this happened and immediately thinking it had something to do with Lucas' case--but then told myself I was just caught up in the location. No idea about EG inviting him in.

I won't try to guess CR's state of mind, but I think it's fair to say he may have been manipulated into believing he would be the patsy for Lucas--what is he to do? Who would believe him over...?

If that tactic wasn't employed, there are other ways to convince vulnerable people to engage in risky behavior, such as crossing a highway, if there was a promise of something on the other side.

It sounds crazy. Prove it happened. Prove it was murder.

I believe that while there is actual circumstantial evidence pointing to her killing Lucas, those are the words EG meditates on with every crime or indiscretion. They are not the protests of the innocent--they are the words that guilty people count on. Prove it. Prove that you're right and I'm wrong. Prove I did it - I bet you can't.
I actually looked up his exact location of death...he was on the access rd. West of the VA entrance but just Easy of Oliver.

900lbs

Is CR African American or white? In the news article I only found age and name...no other description....Also, does anyone remember the Address of where she lives?
Apparently he was not the black man EG supposedly took a picture of outside their home and sent to JH.
I really don't think it matters anyway at this point as he was cleared, so his DNA/prints is not in question as far as harming Lucas. He was the homeless man she had spend the night however.

I think forensic testing to rule in/out things like algae, lime, rust etc would take longer to determine than just the few weeks we've had. Maybe not, but if we're to believe NG's "bombshell", I am leaning towards there being something physical - especially when you take into account what DM said about EG's description of how she found Lucas not matching with how he was found.

Apparently he was not the black man EG supposedly took a picture of outside their home and sent to JH.
I really don't think it matters anyway at this point as he was cleared, so his DNA/prints is not in question as far as harming Lucas. He was the homeless man she had spend the night however.

I agree, but if they had written a better description...lol. Akso, if this is of any relevance...where he was hit is 2.8 miles from EG's home. Hit at 930p meaning he probay left her house around 9p..He probably was a frequent visitor and would walk....easier to walk down the access rd as it connected to Oliver...otherwise a much longer walk would have been created by having to walk all the way around the VA on Edgemore...Just FYI if anyone cares.

Already mentioned - injuries matching and/or parts from shower head, tile, grout, toilet or something leading them to the drains or medicine cabinet or the ceiling.

A few threads back, someone wondered if he was wrapped in a shower curtain -- if so, that was obviously withheld

Checked my bathroom -- small stepstool, wastebasket, plunger, hair & beauty products (cylindrical containers), toothpaste & toothbrushes

What might be on, in, or near the body that indicates these items? Fluid in the lungs; shaped injuries lining up with certain fixtures; fragments remaining (ceramic, porcelain, plastic, wood, copper or PVC)
What if the autopsy he had water in his lungs but was tap water not outside water? ETA they could also check the drain for signs of dna or decomp fluid.

Water cant get in your lungs unless your breathing.
Im sure water from the creek and house would be collected for comparison.
Providing it is his cause of death.
I'm afraid this isn't correct. Water can enter the lungs of a submerged body post-mortem. I've read it in literature and also heard the evidence in the murder trial of Ian Stewart / Helen Bailey where one of our top pathologists could not determine whether she had died by drowning in the cesspit or if she was already dead when her body was put there.

I'm not suggesting that there was sufficient depth of water in the culvert for Lucas to be submerged, only responding on your point.

I agree, but if they had written a better description...lol. Akso, if this is of any relevance...where he was hit is 2.8 miles from EG's home. Hit at 930p meaning he probay left her house around 9p..He probably was a frequent visitor and would walk....easier to walk down the access rd as it connected to Oliver...otherwise a much longer walk would have been created by having to walk all the way around the VA on Edgemore...Just FYI if anyone cares.
She was in jail when he was hit by the car. Why would he have been at her house again that day?

Could they have found or be looking for a hair belonging to Lucas that has that post-mortem banding on it ? I would have to look it up more though.
(Hi Everyone for the first time)
Hi welcome. I’ve seen you read along glad you have joined in. I think this was your first anyways. Ignore me if not

I'm told that the ###### and the man in the picture taken by Emily are not the same person.

I haven't seen the photo, but it does exist.

Hi FLA
Still sending hugs through cyberspace to you all. I have placed hashtag within your post, I hope you don’t mind, but I am not wanting to bring up that gent and I wanted to reply post.
But I do have a little question if you are able to answer if not totally fine.
But.. does the photo that exists that EG took supposedly out front of her home, actually contain 2 people or just 1 man. X

My thoughts are that the "bombshell" information is unsubstantiated and until LE confirms it I'm choosing to consider it rumor. But that's just my own opinion & I respect those who disagree.

With the Caylee Anthony case we found out that she was often wrong. We here knew that she was giving out misinformation a lot on her television show. I assume that continues to this day.

So...the bathroom...

I have been reluctant to put forth this awful and horrible thought....but...here goes (with a lump in my throat and pit in my stomach).

Did she drown him in the toilet? I was thinking, if he was throwing up he might have his head over the toilet and it happened there.

(Sorry, I know it is a truly awful thought...but so are all the other thoughts about how lil Lucas passed so I thought I would put this out there).

I wouldn't put anything past EG.

(not sure if this is my opinion, more just thinking it is a possibility.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025