Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. Which, IMO, goes back to previous comments about how she may be repeating what was said to her at some point. Because that story is clearly not true. Can you imagine being a LEO hearing that for the first time? It would be so hard not to roll your eyes.
I have thought the same. I think someone asked her if she wanted stranded, but she probably lied to even herself enough to think it happened differently.

She covers every move she makes.
Habitual liar combined with "old habits die hard".
This is what I think.
1. Meth dealers?? Perhaps
Say there were srangers on the property in the event thay were seen by the neighbors.
2. Pretend potential kidnappers.
She's killing two birds with one stone.
#2 is my suspicion if a. Lucas was already deceased or b. She was premeditating.

Thi
This is off topic of what is being discussed, but the above bolded part of Emily's statement has always bothered me. Why is she not saying she wanted to send it to Jonathan instead of using distancing language by referring to him as "their dad"?

This is purely speculation on my part, but the impression it gives me is that by bringing JH into this scenario by referring to him as “their dad”, it puts the focus on the children. In other words, she’s trying to show what a concerned mother she is that’s she’s worried about the safety of the kids in relation to these people. Also, “their dad” implies the dad of more than 1 child. She’s reinforcing the belief that there are two children in the house at that point. Maybe at that point, there was actually only one child in the house, kwim? Perhaps it’s an effort to muddle the actual timeline of Lucas being gone.

All that being said, it’s still a contradiction in that she’s so worried about these people out front that she invites them inside! Everything about this makes my head spin. Maybe she’s just a rambling liar who lies.

Thoughts on the shoes:

What are we thinking in terms of Emily's abilities to cover her tracks or her skill or intelligence in that regard?
I ask this because selling the shoes on Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace or anything of the like is an absolutely terrible way of hiding/ridding yourself of evidence. I can think of at least 10 other ways to get rid of a pair of shoes that wouldn't involve interaction/meetings with potential buyers who could possibly recognize me later and bring forth that "evidence" to police.

Why do we feel the shoes are evidence? A huge misstep in terms of Emily getting rid of important things? (Pun intended) I never felt the shoes themselves were of much importance but I could be mistaken obviously.

Homeless Guy:
He came forth to police himself after hearing of Lucas's disappearance or did Emily lead LE to him? Was this person previously familiar with Emily (or Jonathan?) If she was going to use him as the fall guy to place blame, it would be difficult to do if they had actually interacted previously or been friends/acquaintances and Emily's story was that they had just met. (Example: if homeless guy could identify their old apartment or prove in some way that he entered the picture before the night he stayed over?) I guess I am trying to figure out where exactly he fits in in terms of Emily's plan, if she had one in mind for framing him? Is it possible she had him over for reasons other than an intent to frame him?

What... is even going on in here now. Leave a few hours to snoop on my own and y'all kids have wrecked. the. house.

It all comes down to the history EG didn't bank on coming home to haunt her.

This IS going to end up a tiresome series of films/shows/books and we're all going to hate it.

Last edited:
This is off topic of what is being discussed, but the above bolded part of Emily's statement has always bothered me. Why is she not saying she wanted to send it to Jonathan instead of using distancing language by referring to him as "their dad"?

Oh Miss Pink, how I would love to know the answer to this! I am pretty sure I posted a bunch about this 20 or so pages ago.

Think of this - if you did not know that she meant JH, and that he was the father of LH and MH, the assumed 'they', who would you think she meant? I would think she meant that the two people were not strangers, that she knew their father, and was sending him the picture.

Why? Because at no point in this scenario has she introduced the kids as present, or at all. In fact, she seems to go out of her way to let it be known that they weren't there! WHY?

R: Do you know them?

E: No. They were standing outside, they were talking, smoking a cigarette, it was actually pretty early morning, so I thought I'd be like "Hey, is everything Ok? Do you need to come inside, you know, are you stranded?' And they were just like "No" and um looked at me like I offended them or something. Um. And I said 'Ok, I'm sorry you know, it's cold outside, so I didn't know if you you know, you know, needed to come in, I was just being nice. Um, they stuck around for maybe 10, 15 more minutes, I actually did snap a picture of them walking away, cause I wanted to send it to their dad, and be like, hey, this is, you know, what's going on. Because I'm home alone.

No where does she say 'I was feeding M and L, waking them, bathing them, standing outside with them. No mention. I may be reaching, but 'it was actually pretty early morning' gives the impression of it being before kids would be up and about. The early time of day is also oddly offered as an excuse for why she spoke to them. It's early, SO she thought she'd invite them in? What?

She is home alone.
Not, 'it's just me and the kids, no one to protect us.' She is home alone.

But she suddenly says 'their dad'. It's jarring, it feels so wrong.

It feels to me as if she wants to paint the picture of them not being around, but they were, and so as she recalls this, they are present in her minds eye, and so she slips and just says 'their father'.

She thought of them being present as she replayed this story in her mind while telling it.

WHY.

JH May of said he saw Lucas on the 15th by video chat etc. that doesn’t mean he really did. Lucas was probably in bed like I said before JH saw what he thought was a sleeping bundle on the bed or whatever. It doesn’t mean he really actually spoke to him but in his mind he might not even of thought about it kwim? I know people have said they saw or spoke to a child here , when in reality they only called and heard what they thought was the child. Never actually even did they even talk to or see the child. Then later I’ll see on SM or over hear the claim of seeing or talking to the child. Some people live in a fantasy world.

@FindLucasAllen thanks for clarifying the family “spokesperson “ doesn’t speak for you! I think she doing more harm then good. I’m sorry for everyone in the family dealing with that.

Oh Miss Pink, how I would love to know the answer to this! I am pretty sure I posted a bunch about this 20 or so pages ago.

Think of this - if you did not know that she meant JH, and that he was the father of LH and MH, the assumed 'they', who would you think she meant? I would think she meant that the two people were not strangers, that she knew their father, and was sending him the picture.

Why? Because at no point in this scenario has she introduced the kids as present, or at all. In fact, she seems to go out of her way to let it be known that they weren't there! WHY?

E: No. They were standing outside, they were talking, smoking a cigarette, it was actually pretty early morning, so I thought I'd be like "Hey, is everything Ok? Do you need to come inside, you know, are you stranded?' And they were just like "No" and um looked at me like I offended them or something. Um. And I said 'Ok, I'm sorry you know, it's cold outside, so I didn't know if you you know, you know, needed to come in, I was just being nice. Um, they stuck around for maybe 10, 15 more minutes, I actually did snap a picture of them walking away, cause I wanted to send it to their dad, and be like, hey, this is, you know, what's going on. Because I'm home alone.

No where does she say 'I was feeding M and L, waking them, bathing them, standing outside with them. No mention. I may be reaching, but 'it was actually pretty early morning' gives the impression of it being before kids would be up and about. The early time of day is also oddly offered as an excuse for why she spoke to them. It's early, SO she thought she'd invite them in? What?

She is home alone.

It feels to me as if she wants to paint the picture of them not being around, but they were, and so as she recalls this, they are present in her minds eye, and so she slips and just says 'their father'.

She thought of them being present as she replayed this story in her mind while telling it.

WHY.
She’s so scared yet she naps when there is a door that maybe doesn’t shut or lock or whatever. Yeah if that exchange even happened I’m betting the couple were in fact unpleasant with HER she probably scared THEM. A person high on drugs isn’t someone you want approaching you, especially when it’s dark.

While I'm at it -

And they were just like "No" and um looked at me like I offended them or something.

This, IMO, is EG in a nutshell. Or rather, this is EG's perception of herself in a nutshell. Always going above and beyond, bringing the light, self sacrificing, never understood. Eternal victim.

Ms Marlowe - tried to quote your post but it just won’t quote?!?!

Re: the shoes she sold. I had the same thought but our VI has stated they were an old pair Lucas had outgrown.

An additional reason I didn't feel they were of importance, but some still feel that they are so I was wondering if there was something I wasn't "seeing/getting" in terms of their importance that maybe someone who believes they are could share/explain.

And what about this part? It's like she almost says who it is. Definitely sounds like she knows who they are and backtracks.

I always thought it was more the speech of a person telling a fabricated story. As if she rehearsed in her head what she was going to say which is why she said their dad instead of using his name. JMO

She says 'you know' 18 times in that short interview. She's trying to convince.
Yep, when people say "you know?" a lot, they're tryiing to get the person they are speaking with to agree with what they are saying, kind of like "oh yes, Emily, you poor thing I totally understand why you would do that!"

She is home alone.

WHY.

I said before that it seemed most people would say "I was home alone with two small kids".

Do you think the point of the story was that she *actually* wasn't home alone, and sending the picture is an effect to prove to JH that she is home alone?

I can't think of one good reason to say "their dad" in that context. I do find it distancing, there are options for who she sent it to that wouldn't sound odd, Jonathan, my boyfriend, my fiance, but she chooses "their dad"?

I don't know if we can guess exactly what the answer is, but it really does suggest that there's something else going on behind that story and she's folding all her lies together badly as she tries to get the story out in a way that protects her but also implies the strangers are the thing that's wrong with the picture.

For instance if she wasn't alone, there was another adult there that she didn't want to tell JH about, and maybe on top of that she's trying so hard to say *something* that implies there are still two children. And remember we have someone who did stay overnight, would have been there pretty early in the morning and who didn't see any sign of Lucas. So these two things might gel together in this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces