Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm at it -

And they were just like "No" and um looked at me like I offended them or something.

This, IMO, is EG in a nutshell. Or rather, this is EG's perception of herself in a nutshell. Always going above and beyond, bringing the light, self sacrificing, never understood. Eternal victim.

And when is the most important time for someone like that to present themselves most strongly as the victim?

It's when they're doing something they know is wrong.

Last edited:
Age, respectfully, I think you are misunderstanding. No one is disputing that DM said EG let a homeless man stay the night in her house. We are saying that that homeless man is not the same person as the black man from the "stranded" couple she took a picture of in front of her house.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Private-investigator-discusses-effort-to-find-Lucas-Her
Boom. Here is where Marshburn states E.G. told him she let a Homeless man spend the night.
Not stranded. Homeless. Clearly she tried setting this guy up.
So not to difficult to think this sociopath would set up a hit and run.
I know now they are not the same guy, but here we have it.
The stranded people and the homeless guy are two different people...FLA said the picture of the stranded people is not the same guy who stayed and later passed away. I'm trying to belp, but I'm confused as to what point you're trying to make....she did take a picture of stranded people. And she also let a homeless man spend the night. These two things both happened.

I said before that it seemed most people would say "I was home alone with two small kids".

Do you think the point of the story was that she *actually* wasn't home alone, and sending the picture is an effect to prove to JH that she is home alone?

I can't think of one good reason to say "their dad" in that context. I do find it distancing, there are options for who she sent it to that wouldn't sound odd, Jonathan, my boyfriend, my fiance, but she chooses "their dad"?

I don't know if we can guess exactly what the answer is, but it really does suggest that there's something else going on behind that story and she's folding all her lies together badly as she tries to get the story out in a way that protects her but also implies the strangers are the thing that's wrong with the picture.

For instance if she wasn't alone, there was another adult there that she didn't want to tell JH about, and maybe on top of that she's trying so hard to say *something* that implies there are still two children. And remember we have someone who did stay overnight, would have been there pretty early in the morning and who didn't see any sign of Lucas. So these two things might gel together in this story.
Good point!!

This is so frustrating for us all. None of the dates are confirmed, and everything we thought that we knew now has to be rethought. The bombshell at the end of JH’s interview about the bathroom, etc. this is really hard on all of us.

In the middle of this mess I just keep thinking about what Lucas might have endured and I think about his family. As confused and as upset as we are about all of this it has to be millions times worse for someone who knew and loved him.

I’m on pins and needles waiting for news. I just want EG locked up for good!

This case has so many puzzling turns all coming from one person, Emily Glass!

After NG rocked our world with the news that Lucas died in the bathroom, and his death was a week earlier than we’d known for the last three months, we still have not seen an arrest. I wonder what the next bombshell to hit will be?

There must be something up for an arrest warrant not to have been issued. Do you think LE had suspicions that the timeline was off? Did this change in timeline throw their case totally off so they have lots of backtracking to do?

Your thoughts please.

Meth and Marshburn voodoo dolls.

eb31547365562582deb62ef788a27fea.jpg

This case has so many puzzling turns all coming from one person, Emily Glass!

After NG rocked our world with the news that Lucas died in the bathroom, and his death was a week earlier than we’d known for the last three months, we still have not seen an arrest. I wonder what the next bombshell to hit will be?

There must be something up for an arrest warrant not to have been issued. Do you think LE had suspicions that the timeline was off? Did this change in timeline throw their case totally off so they have lots of backtracking to do?

Your thoughts please.

No, I think LE knew the timeline. I'm sure they spoke to all of these people and have a much better idea of dates than we do. They know what LL said... what the neighbor said... what CR said... when she had her boys... what's on her phone...

They mentioned they got new leads, so I think they're still just collecting more evidence, but I'm sure they've got a good handle on the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces