Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So as you all know I'm currently on vacation in South Carolina at the beach. We were out at one of the pool areas (the resort is really big) and my sister and I got into the hot tub. There was a man and his wife in there when we got in. We started making chatter with them but then the wife got out but we continued talking to the man. He was telling us he is from Kansas. I said to him to did you hear about the case of the missing little boy out there. And he said that he did and how it was sad that he was actually from Wichita so he had heard about it. I just wanted to post about this because I know some were worried about not much word being out there about him. He was saying how his wife is actually a social worker and I told him I've been following it since the beginning and how it reminds me of Casey Anthony and he told me he agreed with that and said he told his wife the same exact thing. Wish we could have chatted up with her about it but like I said she had got out.

This case has so many puzzling turns all coming from one person, Emily Glass!

After NG rocked our world with the news that Lucas died in the bathroom, and his death was a week earlier than we’d known for the last three months, we still have not seen an arrest. I wonder what the next bombshell to hit will be?

There must be something up for an arrest warrant not to have been issued. Do you think LE had suspicions that the timeline was off? Did this change in timeline throw their case totally off so they have lots of backtracking to do?

Your thoughts please.
My thoughts are that the "bombshell" information is unsubstantiated and until LE confirms it I'm choosing to consider it rumor. But that's just my own opinion & I respect those who disagree.

They only get one shot or she's free for good. So they have to make sure they can prove without a shadow of a doubt.

Lil Miss Can't Be Wrong appears to habitually play hopscotch on the precipice of an endless abyss... one foot leaving terra firma with the other precariously pointed to whatever wind she finds favorable.

LE's had other carp to clean up while she lied in wait way before this latest event, and all those roads lead to the same place eventually. Someday we'll roll around to witness lane but I'm staying busy elsewhere for now- a lot to handle with just what was left out long ago.

My new mantra, “She has no friends and no money.”
Thank you nyvictoria

If only EG didn't have 'street cred' or tmi to cash in. Oh well, LE is all eyes now at any rate.

Sedgwick sagas, man.

Maybe they can tell he died by drowning but also that the water in the culvert was never deep enough to have covered his face, or there is some component in the lungs like a soap product that makes it different to the water in the culvert, or there is an absence of algae etc.

I know I don’t post a lot, but reading this daily. The only thing that sticks out in my mind is how people when their kids do something they disapprove of refer to them as “your kids” to the dad/Mom. Could EG have been frustrated with one or both the kids when she refered to JH as “their dad”? I hope that theory makes sense, essentially distancing herself from both kids when she uses that wording IMO. At the time of the interview she knew where LH was, and knew where MH was, and I’m guessing had a pretty good idea MH wouldn’t be in her custody anytime soon. She slipped and distanced herself from both children, and JH I feel.

I know I don’t post a lot, but reading this daily. The only thing that sticks out in my mind is how people when their kids do something they disapprove of refer to them as “your kids” to the dad/Mom. Could EG have been frustrated with one or both the kids when she refered to JH as “their dad”? I hope that theory makes sense, essentially distancing herself from both kids when she uses that wording IMO. At the time of the interview she knew where LH was, and knew where MH was, and I’m guessing had a pretty good idea MH wouldn’t be in her custody anytime soon. She slipped and distanced herself from both children, and JH I feel.
I really like this thought.

"unknown perpetrator" - either someone Lucas doesn't want to name or just one of many random strangers he's had to meet. I go with the second, because he was brave enough to name Emily.

If EG regularly had visitors--whether it was for drug exchange/use or some other reason--those were probably the times Lucas had to be even more careful to avoid upsetting her or strangers. He couldn't do anything to distract her from her company and the business at hand. Business = drugs, sex, money for drugs, or any combination.

Reminder:

Please do not bring any FB drama here. Don't mention or discuss EG's supporters or groupies or whatever they are. They are not worth discussing and we can't have that drama brought here.

The statements made publicly and reported in MSM by Jamie and Jonathan's spokeswoman, Misty Cox, may be discussed. Do not sleuth Misty Cox, however.

Also, name variations are not allowed on Websleuths. Please use EG or Emily or Emily Glass when referring to Emily. The same goes for anyone else in the case.

Thank you for your cooperation.

This post lands at random.
Sorry.
Having a glass of wine. To help calm the nerves. I toast all Websleuthers.
Agree or disagree.
My wine glass says drinks well with others.
Bottoms up.
Godspeed. Justice for Lucas.

Thank you Helper.

Maybe they can tell he died by drowning but also that the water in the culvert was never deep enough to have covered his face, or there is some component in the lungs like a soap product that makes it different to the water in the culvert, or there is an absence of algae etc.

The only way to determine drowning is by the fluid in the lungs. If you were smothered to death and after placed in water the water would not be in your lungs as you didn’t breath it in. I believe there was a case not too long ago where just that happened, The murderer tried to make it look like a drowning but the autopsy showed no water in the lungs. I’ll go look it up!

This case has so many puzzling turns all coming from one person, Emily Glass!

After NG rocked our world with the news that Lucas died in the bathroom, and his death was a week earlier than we’d known for the last three months, we still have not seen an arrest. I wonder what the next bombshell to hit will be?

There must be something up for an arrest warrant not to have been issued. Do you think LE had suspicions that the timeline was off? Did this change in timeline throw their case totally off so they have lots of backtracking to do?

Your thoughts please.
We should remember we don't know that the time line changed. NG said her info was unverified, and FLA told us the last *confirmed* sighting was earlier, but it sounds like he was pretty ill (from something malicious, or just an illness). So maybe he didn't leave the house much that last week.

My neighbors always joke that for the first few years I owned my home they thought no one lived in it. I worked from home anytime I wasn't traveling for work. If I had enough groceries, I had no reason I had to set foot outside. My point being, it can be easy to not see a person for a few days or more.

I am not saying the new date of the 10/11th is wrong, but I am saying that we don't know that it is right.

Drugs, lots of drugs.
I believe it. I don't know how it is in the meth world, but I've heard many a mj user simply say, "I'm gonna smoke" or "Do you wanna smoke?" What is to be smoked is implied.
Notice how she deliberately states the couple outside is smoking a cigarette. Her CE trial included her deliberately stating she smoked "cannabis." There is a need to clarify. Why is the outside couple not just smoking? Why wasn't she smoking pot, weed, mj, etc -- cannabis implies it's medicinal (even though not legal). She's trying to conjure both trust and sympathy--it's too much to say cannabis (imo) and if it were really all that innocent, then why clean up before frantically calling 911 about a boy wandering off?

My thoughts are that the "bombshell" information is unsubstantiated and until LE confirms it I'm choosing to consider it rumor. But that's just my own opinion & I respect those who disagree.

I think the same way with unsubstantiated claims, and I tend to sit back to await verification. But I have to admit, I am impressed with how the thread exploded with new theories based on a new timeline. Despite the problem that some people forget to add IMO or MOO and confusion can arise about what is factual, I really appreciate hearing intelligent people post their theories. If it turns out that NG's source was wrong, we will be back to square one. We may not hear that her source was wrong or correct for some time. In the meantime, I hope that we can still get fired up..to keep this thread alive for Lucas.

Sorry.
Having a glass of wine. To help calm the nerves. I toast all Websleuthers.
Agree or disagree.
My wine glass says drinks well with others.
Bottoms up.
Godspeed. Justice for Lucas.

Cheers!! Note to self. Refer to subject by initials or name, not just she or he. I know who I’m talking about but when things are moving quickly, it’s easy to get lost.

I am not saying the new date of the 10/11th is wrong, but I am saying that we don't know that it is right.
RSBM
I agree. I do think the snapshot of the couple will help close it in though.

Why mention the couple in the interview but not CR? This interview was months ago, so I guess my question is when did JH find out that EG invited CR into the house? Or anyone into the house? CR did not come up until DM, and she still didn't know he was not only dead but had been cleared at that point -- the couple EG offered to assist out of the goodness of her heart didn't work out as a red herring, so...CR has to come out of the bag of tricks. She just woke up and Lucas was dead -- go ask that homeless guy I sheltered out of the goodness of my heart, I don't know.

Sending the pic to JH -- I wouldn't be surprised at all if Lucas was deceased at that point but EG had heard rumblings of rumors about JO's kidnapping plan for some time prior. They both have extensive connections to Butler county, El Dorado in particular. People often share mutual friends/acquaintances--and people talk. It may not have been premeditated, but an opportunist recognizes when anything is up for the taking. IMO, she was either surprised by them when opening her garage to leave and dispose of Lucas -- or she saw them upon her return. But I doubt she conversed with them in the manner she described.

"Stranded" -- mmm, no. 3 min drive or 14 minute walk to nearest, 24/7, well-lit Kwik Shop

With the exception of small children, frail, elderly, disabled, "stranded" does not describe anyone in that neighborhood, ever, except in extreme temps--which it wasn't. Pick any day of the week 11-17th and it was "chilly" but not too cold to walk 14 minutes, even after smoking for 20. IF she talked to them, I'm sure it was trying to make awkward small talk while SHE was smoking (a cigarette, btw, let's be clear) and they didn't enjoy chatting with her. No way she invited them in -- she wanted them to leave and they were holding her up.

Several of us have mentioned now that someone said this to her when she was trying to pick the perfect spot -- "it was actually pretty early in the morning." My guess is that she drove country roads thinking she would have solitude but may have encountered a shift worker coming from or going to work -- would love to know if that happened, because that could have been an "almost" spot for Lucas.

I feel like whatever night she took the photo of the couple is the night she disappeared Lucas.

I can totally see this.
I also remember reading in a much earlier thread that JH & EG had been engaged at one point but that the engagement was broken off -- so they were still dating, or...?
"their dad" a way to add Lucas back into the equation after he was gone but prior to being reported missing; a way to communicate to JH that kids were in the home even though they weren't (speculation); or the the way a babysitter talks -- had she & JH actually "broken up" because of incident with her son--or at least on somewhat of a break to be sorted out later on? Maybe they were officially yet not publicly finished but decided to continue an arrangement because 1) they just signed a lease; 2) he would hardly be there working out of state and it could still be a family home for the kids; 3) she was still going to try for those boys.

"unknown perpetrator" - either someone Lucas doesn't want to name or just one of many random strangers he's had to meet. I go with the second, because he was brave enough to name Emily.

If EG regularly had visitors--whether it was for drug exchange/use or some other reason--those were probably the times Lucas had to be even more careful to avoid upsetting her or strangers. He couldn't do anything to distract her from her company and the business at hand. Business = drugs, sex, money for drugs, or any combination.

He probably wouldn't want to name JH. Especially if he was always worried about "his daddy going to jail" (like JO mentioned in her interview).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces