Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM
I agree. I do think the snapshot of the couple will help close it in though.

Why mention the couple in the interview but not CR? This interview was months ago, so I guess my question is when did JH find out that EG invited CR into the house? Or anyone into the house? CR did not come up until DM, and she still didn't know he was not only dead but had been cleared at that point -- the couple EG offered to assist out of the goodness of her heart didn't work out as a red herring, so...CR has to come out of the bag of tricks. She just woke up and Lucas was dead -- go ask that homeless guy I sheltered out of the goodness of my heart, I don't know.

Sending the pic to JH -- I wouldn't be surprised at all if Lucas was deceased at that point but EG had heard rumblings of rumors about JO's kidnapping plan for some time prior. They both have extensive connections to Butler county, El Dorado in particular. People often share mutual friends/acquaintances--and people talk. It may not have been premeditated, but an opportunist recognizes when anything is up for the taking. IMO, she was either surprised by them when opening her garage to leave and dispose of Lucas -- or she saw them upon her return. But I doubt she conversed with them in the manner she described.

"Stranded" -- mmm, no. 3 min drive or 14 minute walk to nearest, 24/7, well-lit Kwik Shop

With the exception of small children, frail, elderly, disabled, "stranded" does not describe anyone in that neighborhood, ever, except in extreme temps--which it wasn't. Pick any day of the week 11-17th and it was "chilly" but not too cold to walk 14 minutes, even after smoking for 20. IF she talked to them, I'm sure it was trying to make awkward small talk while SHE was smoking (a cigarette, btw, let's be clear) and they didn't enjoy chatting with her. No way she invited them in -- she wanted them to leave and they were holding her up.

Several of us have mentioned now that someone said this to her when she was trying to pick the perfect spot -- "it was actually pretty early in the morning." My guess is that she drove country roads thinking she would have solitude but may have encountered a shift worker coming from or going to work -- would love to know if that happened, because that could have been an "almost" spot for Lucas.

I feel like whatever night she took the photo of the couple is the night she disappeared Lucas.
I think she didn't mention CR because that early on, she was only on the hook for driving high with MH. She was still living in the "LH was abducted" dream, where when (or if) his body was found, it could be blamed on the abductor. She wasn't about to ruin her happy life with JH and baby MH by letting JH know she had a "guest." I think she had to finally admit that when the heat got more intense, and she realized she needed a fall guy. The only thing she was willing to ruin her fairy tale life over was avoiding serious jail time.

I believe it. I don't know how it is in the meth world, but I've heard many a mj user simply say, "I'm gonna smoke" or "Do you wanna smoke?" What is to be smoked is implied.
Notice how she deliberately states the couple outside is smoking a cigarette. Her CE trial included her deliberately stating she smoked "cannabis." There is a need to clarify. Why is the outside couple not just smoking? Why wasn't she smoking pot, weed, mj, etc -- cannabis implies it's medicinal (even though not legal). She's trying to conjure both trust and sympathy--it's too much to say cannabis (imo) and if it were really all that innocent, then why clean up before frantically calling 911 about a boy wandering off?
Even a better question, where is this bowl she smoked out of? Maybe the bowl didn't like her and got up and walked away with the rest of the stuff she was going to smoke.

This is actually more interesting

Drowning and Forensics

Drowning and Crime
Drowning is difficult to prove beyond the accidental death stage simply because of the nature in which it happens. Proving that an unknown assailant in some way aided the death of another by drowning is difficult to establish and can usually only be established if there are physical wounds such as cuts or bruises or indeed if an eye witness has saw the event take place.

He probably wouldn't want to name JH. Especially if he was always worried about "his daddy going to jail" (like JO mentioned in her interview).
Yes, but considering he was brave enough to talk about EG's abuse despite her threats & manipulation, I can see JH being the only person he wouldn't name. I need to go back and look at the dates of the "unknown perpetrator" complaint again -- would JH have been home?
I am inclined to believe that EG would not have invited a homeless person into the home just prior to reporting Lucas missing (even for nefarious reasons) unless she was used to bringing "strangers to the family" into the family home. I think she had done it enough times to be comfortable with it -- was it to target him or did she decide that later? Was he par for the course company to provide something she needed? I think she knew MH couldn't talk (yet), Lucas was gone, and she was using him to calm or nerves or (as sickening as it is) celebrate before she had to get up the next day and finally deal with the inconvenience of sounding convincing on her call to 911--this was going to postpone her good time for longer than she'd like.

Unknown date a few days before Lucas was reported missing (From EG’s jailhouse interview) And I keep thinking back to these two people that were outside of my house a few days prior. A black man and white woman," Glass said. Investigator Devon Fasbinder asked if Glass knew these people. "No," she answered. "They were standing outside and talking and smoking a cigarette and it was actually pretty early morning so I went out there to be like hey is everything okay? Do you need to come inside? Are you stranded? They were just like, no and just like looked at me like I offended them or something." She continued, "And I said okay, I'm sorry. It's cold outside and I didn't know if you needed to come in. I was just being nice. They stuck around for maybe another 15 or 20 minutes. I actually did snap a picture of them walking away because I wanted to send it to their dad to say hey this is what's going on. Because I'm at home alone."

Emily Glass speaks from jail: 'I would never hurt my son'
Imo I’m not sure a conversation ever occurred. I think she took just a random picture of two people walking past her house. We haven’t heard from LE regarding a conversation with such people. If EG did indeed talk to these people, wouldn’t they have come forward by now? EG hasn’t given detailed information to LE. I feel she was grasping at straws to get as many alibis as possible. That’s why she invited a homeless guy into her house. Imo she knew him and it probably wasn’t the first time he’d spent the night. Who knows with her track record. It was reported that he frequented the area & was known around town. If EG herself was homeless before attaching herself to JH, I’m sure she knew him. Imo

Ok, I can’t find the case I was thinking of, I apologize.

I did, however, learn a ton about forensics and drowning. I have to say that after reading 50 thousand articles on it that I have serious doubts that after all of this time an autopsy would be able to confirm a drowning. It made me feel a little better since Lucas had a fear of water.

So, if the NG rumors are true, what else would lead LE back to the bathroom of all rooms at this late date?

Phew!

Transcription done. If there are errors, please let me know, so I can fix them.

JH Interview with NG.docx

The clip of EG talking to Marshburn makes me want to hurl. Whining about her unfair bond, and then the ultimate -
"Well of course you have to release me, ‘cause you want to find Lucas!”

Are. You. Kidding Me.
How he didn't backhand her is beyond me.
He played her GOOD. I wasn't even kidding about that voodoo doll, she must feel a right chump.
Tiny Silver linings.

We should remember we don't know that the time line changed. NG said her info was unverified, and FLA told us the last *confirmed* sighting was earlier, but it sounds like he was pretty ill (from something malicious, or just an illness). So maybe he didn't leave the house much that last week.

My neighbors always joke that for the first few years I owned my home they thought no one lived in it. I worked from home anytime I wasn't traveling for work. If I had enough groceries, I had no reason I had to set foot outside. My point being, it can be easy to not see a person for a few days or more.

I am not saying the new date of the 10/11th is wrong, but I am saying that we don't know that it is right.
This case is so frustrating. GAAAHHHHHHHHHH.
The Truth Will Out though. It has to. For Lucas.

Phew!

The clip of EG talking to Marshburn makes me want to hurl. Whining about her unfair bond, and then the ultimate -

Are. You. Kidding Me.
He played her GOOD. I wasn't even kidding about that voodoo doll, she must feel a right chump.
Tiny Silver linings.

Yet, she is free just like he promised she would be.

Phew!

Are. You. Kidding Me.
Tiny Silver linings.
I really really appreciate you doing the transcript. X

We haven’t heard from LE regarding a conversation with such people.

If EG did indeed talk to these people, wouldn’t they have come forward by now?

EG hasn’t given detailed information to LE.

Snipped for focus.

We SHOULDN'T hear from LE regarding this conversation.

They may have come forward. We don't know.

They have four days of interviews with EG, some video-taped and they have at least one written statement (6 or 7 pages?) that we know of. I'm willing to bet there is some detailed information.

I'm feeling a little jelly-brained here. I understand that FLA clarified that CR was not the man in the picture. I'm looking for clarification that CR did spend the night with Glass at her house. Marshburn said Glass let a homeless man spend the night at her house. He was later killed in a hit and run. I know it seems to fit but do we have verification that it was CR?
that she let a homeless man spend the night at her house just before she reported Lucas missing to police.

Marshburn told Grace he thought Glass brought the homeless man to her house so she could frame him. The homeless man was later killed in a hit-and-run, according to Grace’s podcast.

Recordings on 'Nancy Grace' reveal how investigator persuaded Lucas' stepmom to talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces