Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my husgand look at this picture the other day and he had no idea either. It could be anywhere.

I dumped the photo off of Facebook to see if I could find any EXIF headers that may include GPS data. Unfortunately, there are not. I don't even know if this data is maintained when a photo is uploaded and then dumped off of Facebook.

21-5601. Endangering a child; aggravated endangering a child. (a) Endangering a child is knowingly and unreasonably causing or permitting a child under the age of 18 years to be placed in a situation in which the child's life, body or health may be endangered.
(b) Aggravated endangering a child is:
(1) Recklessly causing or permitting a child under the age of 18 years to be placed in a situation in which the child's life, body or health is endangered;
(2) causing or permitting such child to be in an environment where the person knows or reasonably should know that any person is distributing, possessing with intent to distribute, manufacturing or attempting to manufacture any methamphetamine, or analog thereof, as defined by subsection (d)(3) or (f)(1) of K.S.A. 65-4107, and amendments thereto; or
(3) causing or permitting such child to be in an environment where the person knows or reasonably should know that drug paraphernalia or volatile, toxic or flammable chemicals are stored for the purpose of manufacturing or attempting to manufacture any methamphetamine, or analog thereof, as defined by subsection (d)(3) or (f)(1) of K.S.A. 65-4107, and amendments thereto.

(c) (1) Endangering a child is a class A person misdemeanor.
(2) Aggravated endangering a child is a severity level 9, person felony. The sentence for a violation of aggravated endangering a child shall be served consecutively to any other term or terms of imprisonment imposed. Such sentence shall not be considered a departure and shall not be subject to appeal.
(d) Nothing in subsection (a) shall be construed to mean a child is endangered for the sole reason the child's parent or guardian, in good faith, selects and depends upon spiritual means alone through prayer, in accordance with the tenets and practice of a recognized church or religious denomination, for the treatment or cure of disease or remedial care of such child.
(e) As used in this section:
(1) "Manufacture" means the same as in K.S.A. 2012 Supp. 21-5701, and amendments thereto; and
(2) "drug paraphernalia" means the same as in K.S.A. 2012 Supp. 21-5701, and amendments thereto.
History: L. 2010, ch. 136, § 78; L. 2011, ch. 30, § 34; July 1.

Why is there so much specific reference to methamphetamine in this statute?

http://kslegislature.org/li_2012/b2011_12/statute/021_000_0000_chapter/021_056_0000_article/021_056_0001_section/021_056_0001_k/

Can't be a 100% sure it is the location but there is a bridge that looks similar to that overlooking a creek at the Nature Center.

Wow. I step away for one minute!

Thank you, everyone, for the updates!!

Relief the investigation is progressing....but also anger if she is not talking. TELL LE WHERE LUCAS IS!

What happened that day he went missing??

jmo

Yeah what happened the day he went missing, starting with what day was it???

Great news!! LE is definitely light years ahead with evidence....hopefully...

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

IMO the 3 hour nap whould be attributed to a drug issue of some sort. Baby was born Jan 2017 and having 5 kids, and all of the new mama friends I’ve had over the last almost 18 years since my first child, I have a lot of experience with all the issues, sleep deprivation, etc.. this was not that. Reports of kicking your stepchild are not normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't say it was. And postpartum depression is not ordinary sleep deprivation, either.

To be clear, I don't see any signs. I just wonder based on the timing whether that might be a factor.

Sigh.

I don't like to think this way, but I wish it was hunting season. There are so many many many very rural places that someone could be......sigh.....placed.

it's her.

What kind of FB groups are those?

These groups are usually populated by people with mental illness and/or in recovery (or still addicted). My opinion only related to my observations and experience.

I guess they figured out who's footprints those were.

And for whomever asked in the last thread, I think maybe she was chasing Lucas.And that makes me ill to think about.
SABBM

^^^ Indeed . :(

Also wondering what that "gardening" was about ?

I didn't say it was. And postpartum depression is not ordinary sleep deprivation, either.

To be clear, I don't see any signs. I just wonder.

I do understand. I meant OR sleep deprivation. Postpartum rage is also an issue but almost always presents within a few weeks or months of giving birth. Not out of the blue 13 months later.

Quote on her FB, 'what you seek ,is seeking you'

Well Ms Glass, we are seeking Lucas! TELL WHERE HE IS!!! Let the ones that love Lucas in a room with an electric cattle prod. Close your eyes and let them get the truth out of her!

Yes, they mentioned one count for each child.

What angers me about this? It's too little, too late for Lucas (I am assuming, unless some kind soul took him out of that environment to bust her). Good news is, that darling little girl won't be in her sight, at least for the time being.

I do understand. I meant OR sleep deprivation. Postpartum rage is also an issue but almost always presents within a few weeks or months of giving birth. Not out of the blue 13 months later.

Mine hit out of the blue about 30 months after. It's rare but it happens.

Also, if it wasn't treated, it could have presented months ago and still been lingering. I'm thinking that it wouldn't take very much for to push a vulnerable person who already has issues over the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member