Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so flipping upset - crying. I expected an arrest but in the back of my mind had hope. Lucas has tugged at my heartstrings like Kyron and Jessica have. I just hope they find Lucas very soon.

I’d say because they have proof she endangered both children but no conclusive evidence as to what has happened to sweet Lucas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel this is just the beginning. Now they'll be able to really interrogate/push her, away from Dad or anyone else trying to protect her. Smart move, IMHO.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

it's her.

What kind of FB groups are those?

Past arrest:

April 4, 2016 http://jail.com/arrest-records/emily-ann-marie-glass-15011404

I can't find a mugshot for her past arrest. I wonder if she is related to Law Enforcement? That is the only reason I know of that they would withhold a mugshot and possibly withhold her name.

I am not sure Wichita published mugshots like other places do. From what I have seen, it is usually the news that gets them and publishes that way. Now, if you are in prison, there would be a mugshot.

it's her.

What kind of FB groups are those?

Not sure I was responding to the 3 comment that one of her groups was a 33:33 and I have no clue what that means.

I was responding to the 3 comment that one of her groups was a 33:33 and I have no clue what that means.

It appears to be related to some kind of religious/spiritual movement called the Awakening Code.

What is her July 29, 2015 tweet? Criminal Case?

There is a game on FB called criminal case, just an FYI. Not sure if this is what she is referring to. The game came out in 2012 and on android in 2015.

Tell her she's not going to see her daughter again if she doesn't tell them where Lucas is. That should do it imo

Tell her she's not going to see her daughter again if she doesn't tell them where Lucas is. That should do it imo

Let’s be honest.... She already doesn’t see her other kids. That won’t even phase her. She is probably relieved she won’t see her kids anymore.

No worries there. Her daughter probably has been taken away by social services and she will have to cross many road blocks to get her daughter back but we all know there is no possibility for her to walk free anyways. JMO

I am not sure Wichita published mugshots like other places do. From what I have seen, it is usually the news that gets them and publishes that way. Now, if you are in prison, there would be a mugshot.

You are correct, booking photos are not released by all states. For instance, in Florida you can get anything about anybody, including mugshots; NJ and TX on the other hand you barely get verification of their presence in jail or prison and you don't get their mugshots. Something else to keep in mind, she was just arrested and processed in this afternoon, her mugshot probably hasn't even had time to update beyond their internal intranet.

I must say I am a little concerned about the weak charges they have laid against her. I hope whatever bail amount they set is substantial enough to keep her in jail.

Let’s be honest.... She already doesn’t see her other kids. That won’t even phase her. She is probably relieved she won’t see her kids anymore.

You are probably right *sigh*

There's a picture on EG's FB page of two boys who look like they're on a bridge over a river/creek with lots of trees and bushes at the sides of the water. I was wondering if anyone could tell the location of that place and whether it would be accessible to someone at this time of year as a dumping site?

(Been wanting to ask that question for a couple of days!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot