Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon the advice of another WS member, I came to Lucas's thread yesterday. I read a few pages and followed links to a few of the MSM articles. I couldn't stand to read any more, but then I saw the banner at the top of the main WS page. I just don't understand how these things happen, and it makes me both sad and extremely angry. There are so many loving families who would welcome children into their homes. There is so much more I want to say... probably the same as everyone else.

FindLucasAllen, I am sending you prayers for comfort, strength, and peace. Lucas has an entire army pulling for him.

I hate to even put this into a sentence but it is highly possible that the SM put in a half truth into her story, She probably showered after doing whatever it was she did to him. Although I still want to know if this child was seen between the week when they moved until this past week when he went missing. There is a whole week there that we don't know if this child was seen by anyone. I fear something happened to him a week ago before they moved and I'm sure LE has already done this but I sure hope they looking at the place that they lived in before the current residence. Also how often does the father travel? Do we know if he was around this past week?

I knew it. This the third missing child in row where the last person/s to see said child was 'asleep' when child went missing. We all know now two of those 'sleeping beauties' were full of maneure.
The 3rd case in a row where CPS had been contacted about child abuse.
My heart is sick, because I'm pretty sure we all know that poor sweet Lucas is most likely with Sherin,and Mariah.
What other conclusion is there to come to?
I have some many words I cannot use right now for Emily.

Caliyah too. Sleeping. Yeah.

That really surprised me when the detective said that. But I kind of didn't believe him...like I didn't think he really believed it. I wish I could believe it. But they are searching ponds and fields and remote wooded areas. :cry:
Imho - Always hold on to hope

You think those reporting abuse are unbelievable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is not the appropriate venue for me to answer this question. We are here to try and find Lucas not hash out our personal philosophies in the open forum.

First post on this thread, but I have been following along since the beginning...

I think these charges are just the first of more to come. They remind me of the charges in Sherin Mathew's case. If step-mom is sticking to her story that she was napping for 3 hours, leaving two children unattended, wouldn't that be negligent? Just like Sherin's adopted father received the charges for supposedly leaving her under the tree.

IMO, both police departments knew these stories were bogus, but were able to wrangle some charges out of them. Now that she is in jail, I hope she does the right thing and offers up the truth for this darling little boy.

FindLucasAllen, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. No family should know such heartbreak and I pray you receive answers soon.

The realist in me is thinking there isn't going to be a good outcome here. Sweet little Lucas has been missing for at least 5 days now, if not longer and he won't be able to survive on his own for that long. I hate to be so straight shooting but I get a feeling that we aren't going to get a positive outcome from this

I am pretty sure that Emily got put into the clinic due to detox.

I follow another case...very disturbing....Heidi and Jeff Hillard (you can search and also find them in the Sedgwick county jail) killed Scottie Goodpaster. She was on meth and who knows what else. She was also put into the clinic pod for a while.

Right. But from what I hear, his girlfriend was very manipulative, and convinced him his family was against her, and they were lying. She swore those bruises were from play ground accidents. Maybe he sincerely did not know who to believe?

Families can be very dysfunctional. I don't find it surprising that he didn't believe them when they accused his girlfriend. And Lucas may have even denied it to his Dad. I never told my Mom that I was being sexually abused, around same age as Lucas, because I was warned it would be worse if I ever told anyone. So I kept silent.
So sorry, (((katydid23)))

Right. But from what I hear, his girlfriend was very manipulative, and convinced him his family was against her, and they were lying. She swore those bruises were from play ground accidents. Maybe he sincerely did not know who to believe?

Families can be very dysfunctional. I don't find it surprising that he didn't believe them when they accused his girlfriend. And Lucas may have even denied it to his Dad. I never told my Mom that I was being sexually abused, around same age as Lucas, because I was warned it would be worse if I ever told anyone. So I kept silent.

I’m so sorry that you were abused. I wish we could stop it from happening to any child.

Do you have links or anything to say that EG was manipulative? It sounds like you’re describing someone with NPD or drug abuse problems. Do you have first hand knowledge of their relationship?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First post on this thread, but I have been following along since the beginning...

I think these charges are just the first of more to come. They remind me of the charges in Sherin Mathew's case. If step-mom is sticking to her story that she was napping for 3 hours, leaving two children unattended, wouldn't that be negligent? Just like Sherin's adopted father received the charges for supposedly leaving her under the tree. .

Agreed....first round of charges to get their attention and make it real. Now the tough part....find out where he is. I feel this girl is a bit more stubborn than Sherin's.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

That mom said he was afraid of water?
Earlier today I implied that he wouldn't be found in water. I couldn't say it then, I can now. She knew also that he was afraid of water. I don't think even her cold heart would put him in water.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

The realist in me is thinking there isn't going to be a good outcome here. Sweet little Lucas has been missing for at least 5 days now, if not longer and he won't be able to survive on his own for that long. I hate to be so straight shooting but I get a feeling that we aren't going to get a positive outcome from this

From your mouth to God's ears. I pray the same.

I find it totally amazing how many mothers, step-mothers and girlfriends are "napping" while a child disappears?

Taking a shower or sleeping are basically the only two acceptable reasons for why one wouldn't be able to be watching their kids.

Lucas's Dad was out of town working on the oil rigs for weeks at a time. I think that makes it easier for him to miss what is going on in the home.

...makes it easier for him to IGNORE what is going on in the home

I hate to even put this into a sentence but it is highly possible that the SM put in a half truth into her story, She probably showered after doing whatever it was she did to him. Although I still want to know if this child was seen between the week when they moved until this past week when he went missing. There is a whole week there that we don't know if this child was seen by anyone. I fear something happened to him a week ago before they moved and I'm sure LE has already done this but I sure hope they looking at the place that they lived in before the current residence. Also how often does the father travel? Do we know if he was around this past week?

Has there been any evidence that points to Lucas being seen by a doctor for the "strep throat"?

Bringing this here! I read the this place (Pink can confirm I'm sure she knows of the area) is 2 hours away from where Lucas went missing. Not sure if it could pertain to Luacs. This is from a police department Facebook page so I know its allowed to be shared. Keep in mind you just never know. If someone took him they could have dyed his hair.

https://www.facebook.com/PaolaPolice/posts/2033366480254306

opmj3r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members