Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it. This the third missing child in row where the last person/s to see said child was 'asleep' when child went missing. We all know now two of those 'sleeping beauties' were full of maneure.
The 3rd case in a row where CPS had been contacted about child abuse.
My heart is sick, because I'm pretty sure we all know that poor sweet Lucas is most likely with Sherin,and Mariah.
What other conclusion is there to come to?
I have some many words I cannot use right now for Emily.

*if you aren't aware of the Feno Whitten case the step mom was his primary caregiver and he was being abused but it came to LE attn. when she was arguing w the father and plucked Feno out of the pool by his arm and slammed him on concrete. she put him to bed and he didn't get better so they had to call. he was in grave condition for a long time.

Wonder what has them thinking this?
-----------------------------------
"Lucas has not been located yet, but officers expressed hope he will be found alive in a press conference Wednesday afternoon."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-wi...-child-endangerment-charges/story?id=53244846

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

That really surprised me when the detective said that. But I kind of didn't believe him...like I didn't think he really believed it. I wish I could believe it. But they are searching ponds and fields and remote wooded areas. :cry:

can you or someone refresh my memory as to were we heard about the strep throat and 10 days off school? I don't recall reading that. Sorry

I’ll have to look back. We were discussing previous thread.

I believe our VI said this. .

How does MSM know he said that? CPS wouldn't have told them, he surely wouldn't have told them himself (correct me if I'm wrong, but I cannot recall any MSM report that quotes him directly saying he denied abuse allegations). So we are left with the people reporting this apparent abuse to the media in the first place. They've been the only source of the accusations and the father's response.

I keep coming back to you guys off and on throughout the day. The news of Emily being arrested is bittersweet. On one hand, we're hoping to start getting answers and that Lucas will be found soon. On the other hand, it's confirming what we've been so afraid of. Thank you guys for being here.
Hi- we too are excited about this development but also devastated since it confirms our thoughts for the past 4 days. You and the family will always be in our thoughts and prayers in the coming days. We will be here whenever you want to drop in.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

How does MSM know he said that? CPS wouldn't have told them, he surely wouldn't have told them himself (correct me if I'm wrong, but I cannot recall any MSM report that quotes him directly saying he denied abuse allegations). So we are left with the people reporting this apparent abuse to the media in the first place. They've been the only source of the accusations and the father's response.

It was in the first or second thread that he denied EG abusing Lucas. If I have a chance I’ll look but I don’t know that I can slog back through all of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we've seen this before. they just have no evidence yet that he is deceased.

That really surprised me when the detective said that. But I kind of didn't believe him...like I didn't think he really believed it. I wish I could believe it. But they are searching ponds and fields and remote wooded areas. :cry:

Right. But from what I hear, his girlfriend was very manipulative, and convinced him his family was against her, and they were lying. She swore those bruises were from play ground accidents. Maybe he sincerely did not know who to believe?

Families can be very dysfunctional. I don't find it surprising that he didn't believe them when they accused his girlfriend. And Lucas may have even denied it to his Dad. I never told my Mom that I was being sexually abused, around same age as Lucas, because I was warned it would be worse if I ever told anyone. So I kept silent.

I don't know whether your first paragraph is mostly speculation, but I was wondering something like that. The quote of the dad saying something like "this is serious" made me think he'd been convinced by EG that it was a family member who'd taken Lucas and he was reacting like "it's time to bring him home now, this has gone on long enough....and it's been so long that this isn't going to be foregiveable now...this is serious!" So I wondered if maybe EG had said, "I'm totally telling the truth, but what if one of the family members has taken him over those lies that I was abusing him?" Maybe he really has convinced himself that he and EG are the victims of unwarranted attacks from the extended family members who've just taken a dislike to her? If that's the case, how will he feel now?

And I'm very sorry about your second paragraph! I know someone who was abused in their teens, tried to tell her mother and the mother didn't/didn't want to believe it and just accused her of nasty lies. I can imagine a scenario where a dad might say to his son "your stepmom's not hurting you is she?" and the child can tell that he's supposed to say "no, dad". He might have thought the family were poisoning the boy's mind against her, he might have not wanted to see it because it didn't happen when he was around and just convinced himself that it was more of a problem bonding with a step-parent than anything more sinister? Kids do get bruised...but the kicking and dragging is a very specific allegation of horrible cruelty and viciousness.

It's sinking in that she HURT Lucas - not just now but in the past too, from what it appears. Makes me mad! He's come to be our little guy - captured all our hearts here. And she hurt him.

She better be talking and telling LE where to find Lucas. It's the very least she can do as a human being.

jmo

It looks that way. But we really don't have any way of knowing what medical or psychological help she was or wasn't getting. And at the moment we don't know what role other adults around her may have played.

Note that I am not trying to excuse her. I just don't think we've heard the entire story yet.

She lost custody of her sons. She went on and got pregnant again, resulting in Lucas' little sister and was a willing participant in his care. I have NO sympathy for her what so ever!

I want to know about the move. Was it planned? Was it spur of the moment?

When WSers first asked if he ever was in the house, I didn't think that was on mark. I changed my mind when I found out they had only been in the house for such a short time. Now, I think they were very much on mark.

Explain the move, EG. And LE, search that apartment!

jmo

Has Lucas been found yet?

Folks, let's table the postpartum depression discussion for now, please. I haven't read that Lucas' stepmother has been diagnosed with PPD or that PPD is a factor in this case and it just derails the thread with personal anecdotes.

If it turns out that PPD is a factor in this case, we will certainly revisit the discussion.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member