Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. I'll say it, but please be aware that I'm really sorry I have to say it. I'm a criminologist and I've seen this happen in other cases. If no one but Emily has seen Lucas since the house move, I'm wondering if she killed him before the moved and disposed of him in the trash. It sickens me to write this. But I'm worried that we haven't had any independent reports of when Lucas was seen apart from what she has reported. *hugs* to FindLucasAllen

This has already been discussed multiple times in precious threads and on Facebook. I am positive police have already checked into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Push notification from KAKE about interview with Dad at 10. I'm behind in comments so sorry if old news.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

My thoughts, too...

Or government official of some kind...

:dunno:

Sedgwick county does not release every mugshot. Media will probably get a hold of Emily’s since this is a high profile case. Your average joe will not have their mug shot released. Unless you go to prison— then you will be on Kasper.

FindLucasAllen, please correct me if I'm mistaken. Hugs to you.

Look at this beautiful boy's smile in 2014! He had pretty teeth before his dad got full custody (iirc, from around this same time). Emily was dating him in 2015, per her FB status, so this pretty much shows that the bottle rot/neglect happened on her and dad's watch. Unbelievable to me that people can mistreat their children in this way - and far, far worse, obviously.
So many prayers for this child. My heart is big and sore.
attachment.php

We aren’t sure that this is a case of bottle rot. Lucas was born with a cleft palette. It is extremely common to lose your front teeth when you have a cleft palette.

Since he had silver teeth, we are assuming that JH cared enough to shell out the money on dental care.

My opinion is that this wasn’t from neglect on his oral hygiene.

Look at this beautiful boy's smile in 2014! He had pretty teeth before his dad got full custody (iirc, from around this same time). Emily was dating him in 2015, per her FB status, so this pretty much shows that the bottle rot/neglect happened on her and dad's watch. Unbelievable to me that people can mistreat their children in this way - and far, far worse, obviously.
attachment.php

Can you link the source for the picture please? Otherwise the Mods will remove it and I would hate for that to have to happen. He's such a beautiful baby boy.

Watching the stream. Getting the Kansas weather report. Wonder if they can cover NS too

It was in the first or second thread that he denied EG abusing Lucas. If I have a chance I’ll look but I don’t know that I can slog back through all of it.

I do not have the specific link at my finger tips...

But... I have in my notes that this was reported in a
[kansas.com article (2/21/18)]

perhaps this will help? :seeya:

attachment.php

How adorable is he? So precious!

This photo is making me cry for some reason. That sweet sweet trusting adorable face.

attachment.php

Is that a bruise on his left cheek?? MOO

Showing photos from May 2017 of the abuse.

No on camera again:
Husband talked and I missed what was said. Johnathan is pissed about something.
Crying said he wants Lucas home.

No on camera again:

Jonathan is mad bc people are alleging abuse happened to Lucas. I find his interview not convcincing at all. And they showed pictures of the all the bruises. Just sad. I recorded the interview. Are we allowed to post it on here does anyone know?

Jeeze... a couple things from that segment.

1- Holy crap on those new photos!!!!!!! HOW was something not done?! He had a handprint bruise on his arm.

2- what was up with JH’s first comment? Getting pissed that people brought up the fact that he was abused? News flash— HE WAS ABUSED!!!

Are we allowed to discuss the content of Dad's interview with KAKE news?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Jonathan is mad bc people are alleging abuse happened to Lucas. I find his interview not convcincing at all. And they showed pictures of the all the bruises. Just sad. I recorded the interview. Are we allowed to post it on here does anyone know?

Thank you! Even though I could not hear what he said, his tone is defnitely defensive. As far as posting what you recorded, I do not have the answer to that. Sorry!

No on camera again:

He said he was angry that abuse charges had been filed and it had nothing to do with what was currently going on (my paraphrase). That reporters could ask about those charges later, but he didn't appreciate the allegations from his family or from strangers.

SERIOUSLY??? Did you see the fingerprints on the poor child's arm??? His face? I'm sorry, but this guy is a cretin, defending his now-documented as abusive girlfriend.

Then he must be a part of the abuse. IMO

He's mad because of the allegations, when just about half of the photos of that boy, since HE had custody of him, show bruises on him?

I saw old photos of him before the father and monster got custody of him- not one bruise on him! I find it hard to believe that the child suddenly became clutsy overnight, after leaving that home to live with the father and monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV