Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think they checked Harrison Park because of how close it is to their old apartment.

I hope they have checked the actual apartment building too.

Omg I've just had a horrible thought but don't know if I want to post it as I know one of Lucas' relatives is watching here. I just hope I'm not right

How is that you KNOW inside who is responsible and yet when they are apprehended you become sick to your stomach, literally, anyway? Had to step away for a couple of hours. Just sick. It’s gonna be another Sherin type case. Would love five minutes with the B!?$h.

Bet she won’t be so tough where she’s going.

You are welcome....no hersay, no more....they backed up their allegations...

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Yep. That's the kind of proof I look for. I've seen one too many lives ruined because of unfounded accusations of abuse that end up taking on a life of their own because they spread around with no other proof then "someone told me."

I hope they have checked the actual apartment building too.

Omg I've just had a horrible thought but don't know if I want to post it as I know one of Lucas' relatives is watching here. I just hope I'm not right

Fortunately/unfortunately I'm a true crime fan. Obviously it's very different because this is someone I love very much, but I've been able to build a bit of a wall. Don't let me being here change the way you guys do things. The thoughts of strangers on the internet aren't bothering me nearly as much as the comments people I actually know are making.

List of addresses and locations noted in thread...
11b0734b0050f51f45bb7c0d952a602f.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Fortunately/unfortunately I'm a true crime fan. Obviously it's very different because this is someone I love very much, but I've been able to build a bit of a wall. Don't let me being here change the way you guys do things. The thoughts of strangers on the internet aren't bothering me nearly as much as the comments people I actually know are making.

(((huge hugs))) I have no words that could even begin to make you feel better. Only that I hope you know that we are walking along side of you hoping for a miracle.

OK. I'll say it, but please be aware that I'm really sorry I have to say it. I'm a criminologist and I've seen this happen in other cases. If no one but Emily has seen Lucas since the house move, I'm wondering if she killed him before the moved and disposed of him in the trash. It sickens me to write this. But I'm worried that we haven't had any independent reports of when Lucas was seen apart from what she has reported. *hugs* to FindLucasAllen

Records reveal sometimes violent relationship between stepmom, father of missing boy

The stepmother and father of Lucas Hernandez have had a stormy, sometimes violent relationship, police records show.
Wichita police on Wednesday provided several incident reports about the couple after announcing that the stepmother has been arrested on suspicion of endangering 5-year-old Lucas and another child. Lucas has been missing since Saturday.
The release of the reports followed a record request from The Eagle on Tuesday for incident reports at two addresses where the couple have lived in the past two years.
In one of the domestic violence incidents, stepmother Emily Glass allegedly held a wooden ax handle while the couple argued, one report said. That occurred on April 4, 2016, at an apartment in a complex at 1157 S. Webb. They recently moved to a rental house in the 600 block of South Edgemoor. That’s where Glass reported Lucas missing.

The ax handle in the 2016 incident was taken as evidence.
During the alleged fight involving the ax handle, Lucas’ father, Jonathan Hernandez, suffered a bloody nose and other injuries, one report says. Glass had bruises on the side of her head and accused him of slapping her, a report says. She refused to go with emergency medical personnel.
Officers couldn’t determine the primary aggressor, a report says. Both were booked into jail. Glass was convicted of misdemeanor disorderly conduct, but the same charge against Hernandez was dismissed.

See, but then THIS makes me believe that dad HAD to know she was capable of abusing Lucas and their daughter. If she did this to HIM? She'd do it to a kid.

OK. I'll say it, but please be aware that I'm really sorry I have to say it. I'm a criminologist and I've seen this happen in other cases. If no one but Emily has seen Lucas since the house move, I'm wondering if she killed him before the moved and disposed of him in the trash. It sickens me to write this. But I'm worried that we haven't had any independent reports of when Lucas was seen apart from what she has reported. *hugs* to FindLucasAllen

EDIT: I removed my questions. If you caught them before I edited, Blef, that's ok. Feel free to still answer/keep your answers up.

I absolutely hate to ask this, but is this something that happens often? Or something that happens but is rare?

I have seen several cases where it has happened. I desperately hope I'm wrong. I've reached out to Witchita PD about it. I'm hoping so much that you get precious Lucas back safely.

Unfortunately not. Worse than that

I feel the same

I have to tell you much we all appreciate you being here. I admire your strength. :hugs:

I have to tell you much we all appreciate you being here. I admire your strength. :hugs:

A million times this. Lucas has stolen my heart and I'm thinking of FindLucasAllen, his momma and those who love him at this time.

Thank you so much for calling that in, Blef. I truly hope that's not where he is, but we just want him home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostlyDarling