Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, I don't get it? :confused:

Mods, are we allowed to sleuth her if the police won't even name her? :scared:

ETA: Nevermind, I see the thread title now specifies who was arrested. I guess that is the go head to release the sleuthing hounds?

I'm totally hearing "Who let the dogs out?" in my head right now, because that's what about to happen. NOTHING is safe when a sleuther has your name...

Also - why TWO charges? Is the baby daughter missing or hurt as well?!!?

Endangerment means the child was left in a situation where they could have been hurt. .drug paraphernalia, left alone, etc.

LE must have evidence they were both neglected by this worthless sack of flesh or they wouldn’t have brought the charges against her. That’s why I’m thinking drugs or just blatant abuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is because there were two children in her care at the time that she was "napping" if that's the reason these charges are being persued.

Feb 21

"Houchin’s daughter, Sally Rasmussen, said she called the Kansas Department for Children and Families last spring to report concerns that Lucas was being abused. That was the second time she had called the child protection agency, Rasmussen said.

She said she emailed to DCF pictures of Lucas with bruises on his bottom and what appeared to be hand marks on his arms and face, “like he’d been slapped.”

Houchin provided The Eagle a copy of a letter DCF sent to Rasmussen in response to Rasmussen’s report on May 16, 2017, “concerning child abuse or neglect.” The letter said that Rasmussen’s report was “assigned for investigation.”

But Houchin said she later concluded that DCF had taken no more action. Houchin said she was disappointed. So she sent a letter to DCF on June 14, 2017. Houchin gave The Eagle a copy of her letter to the state agency."

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201392504.html

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

This may be out on a limb but any thoughts on possible accidental OD? The child endangerment may be related to being left around drugs/paraphernalia and it’s not a far leap to consider. Not high on my list of outcomes but a possibility based on the charges and her Facebook groups. Sounds like she at least was trying to get clean or was clean at some point....poor sweet Lucas. Tell us where he is so those who love him can start to heal, grieve...we have all seen this exact scenario so many times it seems. My heart hurts.

I think they don't have enough evidence that she harmed sweet Lucas yet. But they want to lock her up for now and put the pressure on.

So all they really have is 'child endangerment' ---as in she left two very young children unattended for 3 hours.

If she slept for 3 hrs, but placed the 1 yr old in a crib, I don't think they could get her on endangerment. But if the 5 yr old was just wandering free in the home, and able to open the door and leave--thats endangerment right there.

Have the police checked their previous house. Can someone down in Wichita check this out? I don't know how to contact LE down there to ask them to do that. We don't know if he ever moved house with them

Is there bail? If so, I wonder if her parents or someone else will post bond for her? Hope she's in there with a lot of time to think about what she needs to do and say!

Feb 21

"Houchin’s daughter, Sally Rasmussen, said she called the Kansas Department for Children and Families last spring to report concerns that Lucas was being abused. That was the second time she had called the child protection agency, Rasmussen said.

She said she emailed to DCF pictures of Lucas with bruises on his bottom and what appeared to be hand marks on his arms and face, “like he’d been slapped.”

Houchin provided The Eagle a copy of a letter DCF sent to Rasmussen in response to Rasmussen’s report on May 16, 2017, “concerning child abuse or neglect.” The letter said that Rasmussen’s report was “assigned for investigation.”

But Houchin said she later concluded that DCF had taken no more action. Houchin said she was disappointed. So she sent a letter to DCF on June 14, 2017. Houchin gave The Eagle a copy of her letter to the state agency."

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201392504.html

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

There it is. Thanks for posting this Henry.

This may be out on a limb but any thoughts on possible accidental OD? The child endangerment may be related to being left around drugs/paraphernalia and it’s not a far leap to consider. Not high on my list of outcomes but a possibility based on the charges and her Facebook groups. Sounds like she at least was trying to get clean or was clean at some point....poor sweet Lucas. Tell us where he is so those who love him can start to heal, grieve...we have all seen this exact scenario so many times it seems. My heart hurts.

What groups was she a part of that were drug related? When I looked at her Facebook the only groups I saw were spiritual/new agey type groups.

Where is Lucas??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Have the police checked their previous house. Can someone down in Wichita check this out? I don't know how to contact LE down there to ask them to do that. We don't know if he ever moved house with them

I honestly think they checked Harrison Park because of how close it is to their old apartment.

What groups was she a part of that were drug related? When I looked at her Facebook the only groups I saw were spiritual/new agey type groups.

Those types of groups are very highly populated by recovering addicts and/or the mentally ill. This is my opinion only based on observations in my personal life.

I'm all for reserving judgment re: dad. My own father (oh so many many years ago) looked the other way when it came to how his new wife treated his daughter. He had no choice, I suppose, in his own mind; what could he do with two young children that lost their mom? The SM always waited until he wasn't around. Sigh. Step parents, and in this case, girlfriends..sometimes resent reminders of a previous relationship, especially the threat of competition. I imagine that is true here. Along with other issues..drugs perhaps.

Who knows how much young Lucas has been exposed to in his life..I'm sure we cannot imagine. I pray he is found very soon. I pray for all of the family too. Pins and needles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is what I was thinking - like, she didn't do it when dad was around, you know?
BUT, for all we know - could dad have been taking part as well? Is that why he was so angry about his family calling CPS on them? He didn't want to get caught either?

It's all speculation on my part, obviously. Just my opinion.

I hope all of this comes to light, I really do. I hope she talks. That's all I can hope for right now. This whole case has me sick to my stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute