Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been following closely from Maryland, first time posting.

This post states that in addition to the arrest of SM, the baby sister has been removed from the house as well. Given that she isn’t staying with her father, I’d imagine he will be arrested for child endangerment very shortly as well.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1785944645045039

*I think I’m following the rules with this info/Link as it is an “official” fb page, but if not, please delete and let me know.

:welcome:

Less than two months before that case, police had gone to the same apartment the couple shared. They had argued, and Hernandez allegedly threatened to “throw all her stuff outside,” one of the police reports says.
Later that year, on Nov. 8, 2016, police went to the apartment on South Webb after a report of a loud disturbance. An officer wrote in a report that he saw injuries on the side of Hernandez’s face where Hernandez said that Glass had slapped him. She admitted to pushing him.
Police noted that a child’s table, possibly a Ninja Turtle table, had been knocked over.

A later report, on Dec. 6, 2017, described an incident in which Glass accused her boyfriend’s “ex” of punching her. Police found no visible injuries.

Glass told police that Hernandez was her live-in boyfriend and that she was supposed to pick up someone – the identifying information is blacked out in the report – at school “but had fallen asleep with Jonathan (Hernandez). They awoke and went to” Beech Elementary School, where Lucas goes to school. The ex was there and was upset, according to the police report.
Hernandez’s ex is Lucas Hernandez’s biological mother, according to other records. Glass told police she didn’t know why the biological mother was there because Jonathan Hernandez had full custody, the report said.

The 12/6/2017 incident with JH's ex aligns pretty well with being around the last time our VI says she and biomom saw him. I would bet EG told JH that bio mom hit her, and so he wasn't letting biomom see Lucas. Explains why she didn't see him as much recently.

Taking a shower or sleeping are basically the only two acceptable reasons for why one wouldn't be able to be watching their kids.
It does surprise me that he was reported missing in daylight vs dark?

I keep coming back to you guys off and on throughout the day. The news of Emily being arrested is bittersweet. On one hand, we're hoping to start getting answers and that Lucas will be found soon. On the other hand, it's confirming what we've been so afraid of. Thank you guys for being here.

If there was something I could say or do to help or to turn back time I would. I’m so sorry you are going through this nightmare. So many people are praying for Lucas and we’re holding you and everyone who loves Lucas close to our hearts.

Jesus- where were the kids when this was going on?!?!?!?

Yet they continued to let this psycho witch keep the kids, and Jonathan believed her that she was a sweetheart of a Mommy while he was away?

Holy.............If my husband did that to me, he'd be living back with his parents and a fast and furious divorce would be coming with myself demanding full custody of the kids.

And in the midst of all this violence (no doubt witnessed by Lucas at times) apparently the two of them decided "Hey! Let's have a baby together!" I'm sorry, I can't give dad a pass any more than I give a mom a pass who chose to have a volatile person around their child.

We've had threads before for unidentified kidnappings. Is there more info on the incident anywhere?
And in the one story, if dad and his girlfriend were both napping together, why wasn't is own dad picking him up? Why was that HER role? N why was mom there? Obviously they didn't release Lucas to get so what was she trying to accomplish? (although good for her. I'd be pissed as h**l too if my child got forgotten or left)

Sweet Jesus on that article! As far as the mom being there, maybe she was listed on paperwork as an emergency contact and they called her when JH and EG didn’t show up. It was said that EG had denied mom visitation. Maybe she went there to see Lucas. Although, I thought she lived out of state. So I wonder how she got there so fast. Or maybe that was prior to her moving out of state.

Wow EG is a piece of freaking work.

It has been getting dark here around 6:30pm so she as probably banking on it being pretty close to dark.

My SIL replied for me and he is not very smart and didn't reply with the quote. The reply was meant for you Lisa.

They were supposed to pick up Lucas from school and the school called mom to let her know. Mom hauled it to the school, but when she got there, Emily yanked Lucas out of mom's arms and put him in her car. She screamed at mom that she had no business being there. I know that dad wasn't there when Emily showed up to pick him up because I was at mom's house when she got back to town and called dad to make sure dad was at least home with Lucas and not home alone with Emily.
So the bottom line is she has been going around bullying everybody....

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Sweet Jesus on that article! As far as the mom being there, maybe she was listed on paperwork as an emergency contact and they called her when JH and EG didn’t show up. It was said that EG had denied mom visitation. Maybe she went there to see Lucas. Although, I thought she lived out of state. So I wonder how she got there so fast. Or maybe that was prior to her moving out of state.

Wow EG is a piece of freaking work.

This was prior to mom moving out of state.

The child endangerment charges are misdemeanors so will her bail be quite low?

I couldn't be more devastated by the news, but I am not the least bit surprised. I had so not wanted the stepmom to be involved because to know she is the one who did this to this precious sweet little boy is heart shattering to me. How could she do this? How could she lash out an innocent defenseless little boy? I will never ever understand cases where children are abused and/or murdered by either parents-step parents or live ins. It is the ultimate betrayal for children who only want to be loved and protected by those they live their lives with.

Since she has misdemeanor charges for child endangerment I have seen a couple of other missing children cases where a parent was charged similarly because they endangered the child's safety and well being by not watching them as they should have.

So even if she was taking a nap for three hours (even if at this time LE cant prove otherwise just yet) she could still be charged with child endangerment for failing to care for them properly by not being up for 3 hours to watch them both closely due to their young ages. And with Lucas going missing during her 'nap' LE could also bolster their probable cause for child endangerment x2.

This just shatters my heart and I am so fearful of what's to come with the additional charges expected. It makes me think LE believes the very worst thing has happened to Lucas by her hands. I think she had been gravely abusing Lucas for awhile and now he has died from those continued horrific abuses. :(

He needs to be found now. I have such a sickening feeling she will not give up the location though. So many never do thinking that is their ace in the hole. What a horrible, horrible monster this woman is, and I hope she pays dearly for what she had done to Lucas who was known to be so sweet and soft spoken. Lucas deserved to have a stepmom who loved him like her own child. :( That is what HE deserved but instead he had a step monster who didn't love him at all, and only wanted to hurt him.

JMO

So the bottom line is she has been going around bullying everybody....

I can't say whether or not mom punched Emily that day. I can say that LE never contacted mom, though.

Wonder what has them thinking this?
-----------------------------------
"Lucas has not been located yet, but officers expressed hope he will be found alive in a press conference Wednesday afternoon."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-wi...-child-endangerment-charges/story?id=53244846

Please let their hope come to fruition...praying so hard for a miracle❤️ Not losing hope till there is none to be had!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 21

"Lucas' great-aunt Sally Rasmussen, who lives in New Mexico, told ABC News that she saw marks on the boy's arms and on his cheek in a photo she saw of him last May.

Rasmussen said relatives grew more concerned when Lucas and his father, Johnathan Hernandez, visited New Mexico in November. She said they told her they saw more signs of abuse and reported them to authorities in New Mexico.

However, Rasmussen does not believe Lucas' father hurt his son.

She added that she believes Hernandez, who often travels out of state for work, was out of town working when Lucas disappeared."

http://abc13.com/stepmom-arrested-amid-search-for-missing-5-year-old/3121391/

Sounds like dad was a battered spouse.

Reading this makes my heart hurt so so SO bad. And quite frankly brings back many painful memories. This sounds so much like my relationship with my daughters father (roles reversed obviously). His poison was alcohol though. And he would get so drunk and violent. I tried to leave many times and he “warned/threatened” me that he would make my life a living hell. And I knew if I left, since our state was so pro 50/50, he would have unsupervised time with our daughter. I worried about him being so drunk that he would forget about her, drop her, or worse turn his anger towards her. In the end I did leave because I knew better. And it was hell. My domestic violence lawyer was a piece of trash. The system didn’t help at all. For seven years it’s been unreal. At one point I actually had to go to the hospital for ulcers from all the stress. I’m not defending him at all, but she could have threatened him. Maybe she had dirt on him that could get him in trouble. Maybe ge was afraid of her gaining custody of their daughter. Again, none of these are excuses for him. But it is just another prime example of how the system fails.

Wait a minute. Isn't the baby sister just one year old? Please tell me GF wasn't pregnant when this nonsense, brawling, punching, etc. was going on.

Oh yes. I figured she was about 7/8 months pregnant at the time. Poor baby. But at least she is safe now. ETA-This would be the 2016 incident.

This was prior to mom moving out of state.

Oh good, you’re back! I’ve been thinking of you. I’m so sorry. But I’m glad to see you’re back. There are so many amazing, wonderful, thoughtful people here supporting you! <<hugs>> to you and your family.

can you or someone refresh my memory as to were we heard about the strep throat and 10 days off school? I don't recall reading that. Sorry
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...hita-17-February-2018&p=13939840#post13939840

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...ta-17-February-2018-2&p=13941005#post13941005

It&#8217;s been discussed since first thread. Reporter tried to get LE to confirm but they ignored the question. Not sure when it first came up. Guess I&#8217;d have to say rumor unless anyone else remembers. It is commented on in the LE Facebook page.

I couldn't be more devastated by the news, but I am not the least bit surprised. I had so not wanted the stepmom to be involved because to know she is the one who did this to this precious sweet little boy is heart shattering to me. How could she do this? How could she lash out an innocent defenseless little boy? I will never ever understand cases where children are abused and/or murdered by either parents-step parents or live ins. It is the ultimate betrayal for children who only want to be loved and protected by those they live their lives with.

Since she has misdemeanor charges for child endangerment I have seen a couple of other missing children cases where a parent was charged similarly because they endangered the child's safety and well being by not watching them as they should have.

So even if she was taking a nap for three hours (even if at this time LE cant prove otherwise just yet) she could still be charged with child endangerment for failing to care for them properly by being up to watch them both closely due to their young ages. And with Lucas going missing during her 'nap' LE could also bolster their probable cause for child endangerment x2.

This just shatters my heart and I am so fearful of what's to come with the additional charges expected. It makes me think LE believes the very worst thing has happened to Lucas by her hands. I think she had been gravely abusing Lucas for awhile and now he has died from those horrific abuses. :(

He needs to be found now. I have such a sickening feeling she will not give up the location though. So many never do thinking that is their ace in the hole. What a horrible, horrible monster this woman is, and I hope she pays dearly for what she had done to Lucas who was known to be so sweet and soft spoken. Lucas deserved to have a stepmom who loved him like her own child. :( That is what HE deserved but instead he had a step monster who didn't love him at all, and only wanted to hurt him.

JMO

I was hoping that she would feel remorse, shame, regret...and give up Lucas' location.

But after reading about her relationship with the dad, how they "slept" through the time to pick up Lucas from school, how she treated bio mom at the school, how they cut off the great-aunt for her concerns about Lucas....well, I don't think this woman will help out at all.

I have a smidgen of hope she might tell because it might help her case, but not because it would be a comfort to anyone else.

:please:

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members