Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, too often! My hinkey meter really went off when the parents would not go on the news.

it made me think why would a parent not go on the news pleading..., and the only reason I could think of is that they did not want somebody calling police to say that they just saw the person yesterday at a place where they should not have been if they were napping and taking a shower.

Yes, I was thinking along similar lines. What if EG didn't want people to recognize her, if she had been out and about alone with the 1 yr old during the past week. That would bring up a lot of questions.

Only from what I gleaned in the 'Help Find Lucas' sites, from various friends and family members. Can't really bring specifics over here,just saying in general, she was known as a manipulative person, according to his friends/family.

Not just EG “According to Sedgwick County jail records, the stepmother and father were booked into the jail nearly two years ago over suspicion of disorderly conduct-brawling/fighting. At the time of the incident, around 2:30 a.m. on April 4, 2016, the couple were living in a unit at the South Webb apartment complex.”

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201392504.html#storylink=cpy

They were both booked.

Baby M was born in Jan 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The saddest part here is that the bio mom gave up custody because she couldn't care for herself and a child at the time (per our VI), but from outward appearances, she still would have been a much more suitable option to care for this boy. She did the right thing, and I'm sure that's killing her now.

Been following closely from Maryland, first time posting.

This post states that in addition to the arrest of SM, the baby sister has been removed from the house as well. Given that she isn’t staying with her father, I’d imagine he will be arrested for child endangerment very shortly as well.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1785944645045039

*I think I’m following the rules with this info/Link as it is an “official” fb page, but if not, please delete and let me know.
Welcome to Websleuths, Npbunting!

Wait a minute. Isn't the baby sister just one year old? Please tell me GF wasn't pregnant when this nonsense, brawling, punching, etc. was going on.
Thank you for saying what I was thinking.

And in the midst of all this violence (no doubt witnessed by Lucas at times) apparently the two of them decided "Hey! Let's have a baby together!" I'm sorry, I can't give dad a pass any more than I give a mom a pass who chose to have a volatile person around their child.

There were violent charges between the two of them before she was pregnant with baby M and he chose to be with her and give her access to Lucas. Sounds like people think he was incapable of making proper decisions because there was a wiley female on the loose.

Less than two months before that case, police had gone to the same apartment the couple shared. They had argued, and Hernandez allegedly threatened to “throw all her stuff outside,” one of the police reports says.
Later that year, on Nov. 8, 2016, police went to the apartment on South Webb after a report of a loud disturbance. An officer wrote in a report that he saw injuries on the side of Hernandez’s face where Hernandez said that Glass had slapped him. She admitted to pushing him.
Police noted that a child’s table, possibly a Ninja Turtle table, had been knocked over.

A later report, on Dec. 6, 2017, described an incident in which Glass accused her boyfriend’s “ex” of punching her. Police found no visible injuries.

Glass told police that Hernandez was her live-in boyfriend and that she was supposed to pick up someone – the identifying information is blacked out in the report – at school “but had fallen asleep with Jonathan (Hernandez). They awoke and went to” Beech Elementary School, where Lucas goes to school. The ex was there and was upset, according to the police report.
Hernandez’s ex is Lucas Hernandez’s biological mother, according to other records. Glass told police she didn’t know why the biological mother was there because Jonathan Hernandez had full custody, the report said.
It seems she takes a lot of naps.

How is that you KNOW inside who is responsible and yet when they are apprehended you become sick to your stomach, literally, anyway? Had to step away for a couple of hours. Just sick. It’s gonna be another Sherin type case. Would love five minutes with the B!?$h.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned - but anyone else thinking they arrested her on these charges just to try to get her to talk? Obviously the evidence has pointed them in her direction... so since they haven't found Lucas, I'm wondering if they are just trying to get her to talk by placing these charges...

Do we have a mugshot yet?

I'm only on page 4, so I have some catching up to do in this thread.

I freaking knew it. I KNEW it. I knew she did it from the minute I heard this story. And now my heart is shattered because I think we all pretty much know what the outcome is likely to be. And I'm angry.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned - but anyone else thinking they arrested her on these charges just to try to get her to talk? Obviously the evidence has pointed them in her direction... so since they haven't found Lucas, I'm wondering if they are just trying to get her to talk by placing these charges...
most certainly, partly. But also for the welfare of any other children

There were violent charges between the two of them before she was pregnant with baby M and he chose to be with her and give her access to Lucas. Sounds like people think he was incapable of making proper decisions because there was a wiley female on the loose.

I understand Dad wasn’t around when whatever happened to poor Lucas happened, but he knew the nature and history of the woman he left his child with (who HE personally had full custody of) they were not married, mom did not ever relinquish parental rights.

Also - why TWO charges? Is the baby daughter missing or hurt as well?!!?

most certainly, partly. But also for the welfare of any other children

In what world does an adult male (for size reference, but any adult really) think, "Hey, this lady bloodied me upside my head with an axe handle, I'm going to leave her alone with my children."? I can't fathom it. If a willing adult wants to remain party to abuse, ok...but how could you leave a child in that situation?!

ETA. This shouldn't have been in response to anything. Oops. Just a random comment in my overwhelmed brain.

Not the only reason, but definitely one of the reasons, I’m sure. Protection of daughter and flight risk also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugar4Mama