Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Several dentists have commented on his oral situation, knowing of the cleft palate surgery. Their take on it has been unanimously that it's due to poor oral hygiene. Loss of front teeth more common but not a mouth full of steel. We don't know who paid for the caps, as you noted. While I certainly respect your opinion, mine still differs. MOO.

With or without teeth, Lucas has a gentle and beautiful smile. I'll leave it at that!

Links to these dentists comments, please? Thanks!

This has already been combed through a number of times and I don’t think it’s what we should fill the thread up with at this point.

A quick google search of “cleft palette and tooth decay” will give you a plethora of studies.

Just to fill you in, cleft palettes create hyperactive salivary glands which cause the mouth to be more acidic than someone with no abnormalities. This causes decay in the teeth- often the ones in the front.

Here is one link for further explanation:

https://dental.washington.edu/dental-problems-cleft-lip-palate-linked-abnormal-salivary-glands/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree this is a non-important discussion at this point. My ex is a dentist (still friends), but thanks anyway!

Several dentists have commented on his oral situation, knowing of the cleft palate surgery. Their take on it has been unanimously that it's due to poor oral hygiene. Loss of front teeth more common but not a mouth full of steel. We don't know who paid for the caps, as you noted. While I certainly respect your opinion, mine still differs. MOO.

With or without teeth, Lucas has a gentle and beautiful smile. I'll leave it at that!

I believe the few “qualified” members posting about the situation have said that it’s likely due to the cleft palette.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Links to these dentists comments, please? Thanks!

I didn't mean to start an OP discussion, so this will be my last reply on it. Had no idea I wd create distraction and am sorry. Several dentists replied in the Find Lucas and Bella's Hope pages, with one posted on an earlier KAKE post. Not worth digging to try to find bc from two days ago. All apologies!!!

Or he fears he's going to be arrested next and be put in a cage for awhile for enabling the abuse that poor boy and possibly his daughter has been suffering through.

Did you see where he's basically dismissing the importance of the abuse, but not exactly denying it? Reread his comment again. Especially the part of "deal with that issue later". That issue?!?
I don't think he sees what's coming....

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Poor little boy ����

Edit: I was replying to the pics of abuse but I don’t know how to work this reply system yet.

You get to go the corner with my SIL! Just kidding! It took me a bit to figure it out. Use the "Reply With Quote" link and it will work.

FindLucasAllen, please correct me if I'm mistaken. Hugs to you.

Look at this beautiful boy's smile in 2014! He had pretty teeth before his dad got full custody (iirc, from around this same time). Emily was dating him in 2015, per her FB status, so this pretty much shows that the bottle rot/neglect happened on her and dad's watch. Unbelievable to me that people can mistreat their children in this way - and far, far worse, obviously.
So many prayers for this child. My heart is big and sore.
attachment.php

Honestly, we have no idea why his teeth decayed the way they did. It could have been because of his cleft palate or genetics or any number of reasons.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see that this was commented on already.

Are we allowed to discuss the content of Dad's interview with KAKE news?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Yes, it is MSM. The video and transcript should be up on KAKE soon.

I’m sorry if this has been posted already ...:
“The next door neighbor to the home from where Lucas Hernandez was reported missing say the situation is surreal. He says his own children were outside playing with Lucas about a week ago.

Neighbors say investigators have questioned them multiple times while searching homes and yards. They say questions have included whether they've seen anything out of the ordinary in the neighborhood and what they know about Lucas' family.

The next door neighbor says the family only moved in about two weeks ago, so he does not know them well. He does remember Lucas as a shy child who kept to himself.

"We had police come over and interview us at least three times now," neighbor Hesham Tifant says. "They've gone through the house. They've gone through the backyard at least three or four times. I'm pretty sure they did the same thing to the other neighbors."

Wednesday the family issued the following statement after his stepmother's arrest:

"As we stated before, our lives have been turned upside down. We were saddened to hear about the charges. Our main focus is still Lucas and we continue to pray for his safe return." (BBM)
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Po...search-for-missing-Wichita-boy-474598043.html

So....he was indeed at the new house. That answers that question.

jmo

There's a picture on EG's FB page of two boys who look like they're on a bridge over a river/creek with lots of trees and bushes at the sides of the water. I was wondering if anyone could tell the location of that place and whether it would be accessible to someone at this time of year as a dumping site?

(Been wanting to ask that question for a couple of days!)

(Marking, getting caught up.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member