Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kansas still has common law marriage. Could that be why they are referring to EG as the stepmom?

Yes, Kansas has a common Law Marriage.....several friends are “married” by the Common Law rules. Lived in Kansas since mid1980’s.

So yes, tha may be why POI is referred to as step mom, wife, then back to girlfriend.

There is a special place in hell for the person(s) responsible for this abuse to our beloved little Lucas. Good God I want to vomit looking at these photos.

(Grrrrrr....there is not a brownie in the world right now....I think I'm just going to skip catching up right now (no offense) and just post msm for FLA. That's how I can help right now.)

Can someone please also bump the latest case map, tia.

(^/$#$#@/....)

Stunned is asking to become a Verified Insider for Websleuths :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She was referring to being verified by Websleuths as a pre-k teacher.

Thank you both. I was speed reading and misinterpreted the post. Sorry! :)

My heart is heavy and I'm truly praying for a miracle for Lucas and his loved ones. :please:

You're kidding me. EG stayed INSIDE THE CAR at his VIGIL??? What the freak???

I get so mad....not just at the people but at myself for loving too late. Why couldn't we just find out for once ahead of time before this happens?
And truly, what is the answer here for someone in mom's position? I'm sorry I would have taken those pics directly in person to the police and I would have sat there EVERY day til they protected my baby. Or I would have snatched him up and never let him go back...but then I would go to jail for kidnapping and my child would either go to CPS or WORSE back to his abuser. What's the solution?
And let's get back to the subject...find this baby!!! Can we figure something out that will lead police to him? Or will she keep her silence and he will always be lost? What can we do to bring him home?
I am just so tired and so freaking mad right now.

I really don't think her endangerment charges stem from her taking a nap while both children were in the house. Technically most people do that every night when they go to bed at night with their children in the house.
I doubt if dad knows what she did to occur those charges. He will find out at her hearing. I bet when he does he is going to be more pissed than he was in his interview tonight.

I think you may be right. I linked a quote earlier where it was stated the charges came from new information obtained.

MsFacetious asked:

Was Lucas in someone else's custody between Mom and Dad?
I was under the impression that Mom lost custody when Lucas was 6 months old.
Did he not go straight to Dad? I'm confused now.

I think it has been said that family members, aunt and uncle on father's side, had Lucas from 6 months until he was about 2? And then Dad was able to regain full custody...IIRC

You're kidding me. EG stayed INSIDE THE CAR at his VIGIL??? What the freak???

I get so mad....not just at the people but at myself for loving too late. Why couldn't we just find out for once ahead of time before this happens?
And truly, what is the answer here for someone in mom's position? I'm sorry I would have taken those pics directly in person to the police and I would have sat there EVERY day til they protected my baby. Or I would have snatched him up and never let him go back...but then I would go to jail for kidnapping and my child would either go to CPS or WORSE back to his abuser. What's the solution?
And let's get back to the subject...find this baby!!! Can we figure something out that will lead police to him? Or will she keep her silence and he will always be lost? What can we do to bring him home?
I am just so tired and so freaking mad right now.

(Yeah, I'm getting too angry right now. Self imposed timeout.)

Not sure what you're asking but ALL teachers are mandated by law to report any suspected abuse.

I taught in Canada but I believe these laws are applicable in the USA as well.

Yes, In Kansas this is true. Just because the teacher reports abuse to Child Protective Services, does not mean that the department will act on the report no matter how many times someone has been reported. What criteria the Sedgwick County/Kansas Child Protective Services use, many of us wonder. We have seen other children fall through the cracks. IMO and others in KS feel there needs to be a major overhaul.....a recent case that comes to mind in Evan Brewer, Wichita. Many reports were filed. Now he flies with the Angels. Teachers try hard to protect....they really do. The system is failing.

Maybe they aren’t releasing EG’s name to protect the two boys who weren’t in her custody? IDK....just thinking [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm only here because we can only get updates from the internet and Facebook is full of the most vicious people I've ever seen. I've had to step away quite a few times because the discussion can be intense (but like I said, don't hold back! you guys are my main source of information right now).

I know that one of those FB pages has some folks that are rough around the edges, but, I must say, many are on your side and are livid about the abuse as well as the fact that nothing was done about it after you wonderful and caring family members spoke out and tried to help. People are really angry, the more that comes out about what he's endured. Many are ready to volunteer to help find him- that's why I go back and read- for those posts only. You can block people who's comments are upsetting, just not the Admins of that page.

Maybe they aren’t releasing EG’s name to protect the two boys who weren’t in her custody? IDK....just thinking [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope that those boys are far far away from her as possible. Now their little sister is in protective custody, while their little brother is missing. My heart aches for those boys, because they are old enough to understand some of what is going on- how frightened they must be.

MsFacetious asked:

Was Lucas in someone else's custody between Mom and Dad?
I was under the impression that Mom lost custody when Lucas was 6 months old.
Did he not go straight to Dad? I'm confused now.

I think it has been said that family members, aunt and uncle on father's side, had Lucas from 6 months until he was about 2? And then Dad was able to regain full custody...IIRC

I hadn't joined the family yet when Lucas was very young, but I do know that mom's parents had kinship custody of him before the father's side had him. I'm not confident in whether I know for sure how old he was when he moved from mom to grandma to dad's family back to dad enough to try to estimate ages, though.

Yes, In Kansas this is true. Just because the teacher reports abuse to Child Protective Services, does not mean that the department will act on the report no matter how many times someone has been reported. What criteria the Sedgwick County/Kansas Child Protective Services use, many of us wonder. We have seen other children fall through the cracks. IMO and others in KS feel there needs to be a major overhaul.....a recent case that comes to mind in Evan Brewer, Wichita. Many reports were filed. Now he flies with the Angels. Teachers try hard to protect....they really do. The system is failing.
I've been thinking about Evan too. I wonder if that could be partially why LE is being so meticulous about this case. Evan is still so fresh in everyone's minds.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I hope that those boys are far far away from her as possible. Now their little sister is in protective custody, while their little brother is missing. My heart aches for those boys, because they are old enough to understand some of what is going on- how frightened they must be.

I can’t imagine...... I just can’t even comprehend.

Oh thank goodness. I've never been so pleased to be wrong

Even so, Blef, it was only a week after the move. EG going back to the apartments and using the dumpster probably wouldn’t have seemed out of the ordinary. Most residents probably didn’t even know she had moved.

... you know i really feel LE is up to something....i really feel like they are baiting ...... think about it..... no interviews with parents... everything has been pretty hush hush..... yea... something is going on.... i believe this baby is ALIVE..... I've said it before.... and i'll say it again... THIS BABY IS ALIVE... i don't know what's going on.... but you can BET SOMETHING IS.... i was on this computer all night last night... digging and digging.... and what all that was found was something else.... things is fixing to start happening..........NOT ASKING THE PUBLIC FOR HELP..... have you ever heard of such... alot of this case has had strange twists and turns....

Even so, Blef, it was only a week after the move. EG going back to the apartments and using the dumpster probably wouldn’t have seemed out of the ordinary. Most residents probably didn’t even know she had moved.

....this^^^.....

Lucas is one of the cutest children I have ever seen. Rsbm My husband and I are unable to have children. I would give anything to have a little boy like Lucas

That's a wonderful thing to put out in the Universe. :) I'm sure there's also a little one out there who would give anything to be loved and cared for... :heart:

... you know i really feel LE is up to something....i really feel like they are baiting ...... think about it..... no interviews with parents... everything has been pretty hush hush..... yea... something is going on.... i believe this baby is ALIVE..... I've said it before.... and i'll say it again... THIS BABY IS ALIVE... i don't know what's going on.... but you can BET SOMETHING IS.... i was on this computer all night last night... digging and digging.... and what all that was found was something else.... things is fixing to start happening..........

Well, that is a great prediction and I SO hope you are right!
I would love nothing more than to find out EG was indeed taking a nap, if you follow her FB trail you will see she mentions sleep and being tired. I'd love it if our little chap decided to go out and play. Got turned around in his new neighborhood and ended up knocking on the door of a little old lady whose mind is slipping. I hope he's spent all these days eating freshly-baked cookies, watching cartoons, listening to granny play the piano, and having a nice bedtime story right before being lovingly tucked into bed each night. I hope granny soon has a visitor who will tell granny this isn't her son Davey, who is now all grown-up, and they will call the police. I really do hope this. I hope someone is taking good care of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper