Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Yeah, I'm getting too angry right now. Self imposed timeout.)

Well, that is a great prediction and I SO hope you are right!
I would love nothing more than to find out EG was indeed taking a nap, if you follow her FB trail you will see she mentions sleep and being tired. I'd love it if our little chap decided to go out and play. Got turned around in his new neighborhood and ended up knocking on the door of a little old lady whose mind is slipping. I hope he's spent all these days eating freshly-baked cookies, watching cartoons, listening to granny play the piano, and having a nice bedtime story right before being lovingly tucked into bed each night. I hope granny soon has a visitor who will tell granny this isn't her son Davey, who is now all grown-up, and they will call the police. I really do hope this. I hope someone is taking good care of him.

That's beautiful. Thank you

I think there's a good chance it might be the other way around, too.

I wonder if two counts of endangerment is because of the three-hour nap? Or is there something else going on?

I wonder if postpartum issues are involved. I came within half a second of crashing my car into a bridge abutment at 75mph with my beloved three-year-old in the back. Thank God my family helped me get help.

I wonder if any of those oddball religious groups are involved?

:( I hope you're still getting help... this is extremely concerning to me

Sorry for any reposts, bringing fwd the latest msm (I didn't see a media thread?)...thank goodness there are many great msm updaters here, Pink, Gardener, Henry, Marple, etc, etc...best of the best...then you have experienced folks like katy....I could go on forever

Missing boy's father believes son is still alive
Updated: Feb 21, 2018 8:39 PM MST
written by KAKE News
http://www.kake.com/story/37562474/missing-boys-father-believes-son-is-still-alive

"KAKE New spoke with the boy's father, Johnathan Hernandez. We agreed not to show his face. During our interview we asked him if Glass abused the child. We made him aware his family members reached out to us about the possible abuse.

"I'm sorry that they did and that really pisses me off. Only because it seems like it's about something else and it's not happening now," Hernandez said. "Now, if you want to bring that up later that's fine. That's a whole separate issue. I think it's taking away from what's happening and I*don't appreciate it. Not from my family, not from strangers."

He says he still believes his son is somewhere alive and he is focused on finding him.

"Lucas is the sweetest, softest hearted, kindest little kid I ever met," he said. "I'm so proud to be able to be his father. I miss him very much. I love him very much and I just want him to come home.""

Again, sorry for any reposts, I tried to catch up, I really did...

(Again, Shades of Malik. Note to find initial bruise discussion (unfortunately...ouch flashback...)it just goes on and on, doesn't it?

"KAKE News reached out to DCF about the abuse complaint that was filed. The department said legally it can't discuss its possible history with the family publicly.

We're learning more about the child's home environment. According to police records between February 2016 to December 2017 police responded to at least four domestic violence calls involving Glass and Johnathan Hernandez at their home."

I could swear I saw the bail amount was zero so I take it that means there is no bail. Meaning she can't bail out. I don't know.

Good gracious I can only hope❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The marks on Lucas. They are from rage. They are not marks from a too aggressive spanking, they are from hate-filled, rage-filled hands. How could this woman do this? I just don't get it.

Going to go read backwards and hopefully catch up....found my friends birthfamily today- only took 20 years..

The marks on Lucas. They are from rage. They are not marks from a too aggressive spanking, they are from hate-filled, rage-filled hands. How could this woman do this? I just don't get it.

I know. As a mother, I can’t fathom hurting a child. Or anyone, to be honest...it’s so devastatingly sad. Lucas has stolen my heart. As someone who has battled infertility issues, it hurts so much more in these cases where people think children are disposable, and there are so many of us out there who would gladly open our arms and homes (and hearts) to them.

Sorry for any reposts, bringing fwd the latest msm (I didn't see a media thread?)

written by KAKE News
http://www.kake.com/story/37562474/missing-boys-father-believes-son-is-still-alive

"KAKE New spoke with the boy's father, Johnathan Hernandez. We agreed not to show his face. During our interview we asked him if Glass abused the child. We made him aware his family members reached out to us about the possible abuse.

"I'm sorry that they did and that really pisses me off. Only because it seems like it's about something else and it's not happening now," Hernandez said. "Now, if you want to bring that up later that's fine. That's a whole separate issue. I think it's taking away from what's happening and I*don't appreciate it. Not from my family, not from strangers."

He says he still believes his son is somewhere alive and he is focused on finding him.

"Lucas is the sweetest, softest hearted, kindest little kid I ever met," he said. "I'm so proud to be able to be his father. I miss him very much. I love him very much and I just want him to come home.""

I can’t. I’m not happy with his statement. I’ll leave it at that, for now.

When a person does these things & has denied their part in it all the while, and suddenly, it (the truth) is IN THEIR FACE, they can not even LOOK at what they’ve done. SMH I am sickened & angry & hurting from seeing this precious, trusting, loving child, covered in bruises when all he DESERVES is to be LOVED, SAFE & as HAPPY & HEALTHY as he can possibly be on this earth.... I feel physically ill seeing what Lucas has been through... 🤬 God bless LE!! They are better people than me for handling this professionally! This is why I wouldn’t make a very good cop! I don’t have the restraint!! MOO !

I hadn’t seen these or anything close. My three year old consistently swan diving off the couch or third kid face planting into the floor running too fast, hasn’t produced anything like this. That is definitely a hit to the face from a much larger person. This poor baby.

Are there not GALs everywhere? Why didn’t he have any advocates that the courts would pay attention to?? I’m so heartbroken for his loving family members who tried to help him.

No I haven't. However, Lucas had other family who would have loved to care for him. If I felt the need to stay in that relationship to protect my daughter from her mother, I certainly would not allow her mother to babysit my son.

I would have my son go with his mother and her family while I was out of town. Then retrieve him when I could be there to supervise.

What we are hearing and seeing in pictures is inexcusable. It's a failure to protect a little boy who had already been through enough in his life. He just deserved loving, caring, gentle people and that isn't what he got.

Yes, he should have sent Lucas with Mom's family instead of leaving him with stepmother. No question about it. This Dad had other options available to him.

Was Lucas in someone else's custody between Mom and Dad?
I was under the impression that Mom lost custody when Lucas was 6 months old.
Did he not go straight to Dad? I'm confused now.

Was there no opportunity to call 911 or sneak Lucas out to a hospital? With that hand print on the arm I think it may have been taken seriously.

I think I would have not been able to restrain myself from reporting it. I would be too worried about unseen injuries, broken bones or internal injuries. Sometimes my medical knowledge makes it difficult to remain calm.

My question that your first response is to was directed at another poster who claimed JH was coerced by EG not to leave her because she’d say awful unfounded things even before she was pregnant with baby M. IIRC this poster has no children. I have 5. Even if it was my husband and father of all 5 who I’ve been with for almost 19 years was hurting ANY child and threatening me with whatever, I’d GTFO. JH did not get his children to a secure safe place. He left the two of them with a woman who was blatantly abusive. He know she was combative and willing to fight a grown person before she even got pregnant. The records show it. How could he leave these babies with her to fend for themselves??

I’m both heartbroken and furious.

"“This is now a criminal investigation,” Deputy Chief Gavin Seiler said at a City Hall news conference Wednesday afternoon. Emily Glass, 26, was booked into the Sedgwick County Jail shortly before 3:30 p.m. on two counts of child endangerment, records show. Lucas Hernandez still has not been found."
*video at link

The Wichita Eagle
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201414644.html#storylink=cpy

I know. As a mother, I can’t fathom hurting a child. Or anyone, to be honest...it’s so devastatingly sad. Lucas has stolen my heart. As someone who has battled infertility issues, it hurts so much more in these cases where people think children are disposable, and there are so many of us out there who would gladly open our arms and homes (and hearts) to them.

Seriously, I feel bad fussing at my little guys for getting too close to a hot pan. After 17 years with kids I can’t bring myself to swat away a little hand like some recommend. I put myself between the child and the dangerous thing (whatever it is) and explain why it’s dangerous. They’re literally helpless and it’s our job to teach them as they grow. I said furious and heartbroken before, and I stand by it. The two people who had the responsibility to take care of this beautiful, sweet boy did not do so. His “daddy” left him with a woman who was obviously injuring him (unless it was actually dad) as well evidenced by photos.

OK. I'll say it, but please be aware that I'm really sorry I have to say it. I'm a criminologist and I've seen this happen in other cases. If no one but Emily has seen Lucas since the house move, I'm wondering if she killed him before the moved and disposed of him in the trash. It sickens me to write this. But I'm worried that we haven't had any independent reports of when Lucas was seen apart from what she has reported. *hugs* to FindLucasAllen

Even if it wasn't before the move, did she have a dumpster for cleaning out the apartment before the move? Is there a dumpster near the old apartments? It's not a long drive to go back there if she knew of its availability.

Also I hope that Lucas' dad has started to wake up out of denial and will check the new place for any possible missing blankets or suitcases/trunks, or any of Lucas' clothes that might be missing, or toys that have recently disappeared/been broken, anything that he might notice is missing but LE wouldn't notice if they search the home.

Sorry for any reposts, bringing fwd the latest msm (I didn't see a media thread?)...thank goodness there are many great msm updaters here, Pink, Gardener, Henry, Marple, etc, etc...best of the best...then you have experienced folks like katy....I could go on forever

written by KAKE News

This father is certainly in denial! His GF, the main caretaker of his missing son is in jail for endangerment to his two children. He knows the families have complained to him and reported he and GF to CPS for abuse.

The anger one feels from him making these statements in not wanting to discuss abuse shows the guilt just the same as GF’s nap/shower story. IMO. My intuition tells me we are going to really be sick when the details of what went on in that Home come out.

I am sorry to say this but we haven’t heard what went on in the house yet when dad was away. Bet the neighbors at the old apartment could write a book on this couple!

I could understand the denial if you'd never known your partner to be violent.
It would be a shock to go from someone gentle to people claiming she's violent.
However, that's not what happened here.
Dad himself has been a victim of Emily's rage.
Dad himself knows what she is capable of.

That is where the difference comes in for me.
That is why I believe Dad is culpable.

There is no excuse for not believing Lucas when he claimed he was being abused by Emily. Even if you thought she wasn't capable of hurting the kids, so you trusted her with them.... when Lucas said it was her, Lucas should have been the first priority.

Switching jobs to be around more for the daughter, having Lucas go with other family while you were working. There were so many better, safer options.

I certainly hope that some other parent learns from this. I get the impression that lots of people knew about the abuse, documented the abuse and reported the abuse. Then didn't push it past that because they never thought it would go this far. We know differently here because we've seen it so many freaking times now.
It's heartbreaking. I will never understand.

(What are Mr. Pink's thoughts?)

He thinks she may have put him further north of the Nature Center, passed even our house. There are several dirt roads and it is pretty rual.

ETA: KDOT lakes (not sure that is its real name, but it is what my daughter calls it) are west of our area and that is another area of interest, too.

He thinks she may have put him further north of the Nature Center, passed even our house. There are several dirt roads and it is pretty rual.

ETA: KDOT lakes (not sure that is its real name, but it is what my daughter calls it) are west of our area and that is another area of interest, too.

(Marking.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member