Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did she used to take Lucas? Before the baby was born?

I am just guessing that she used to take Lucas and her boys, when they visited, to the park right by their old apartment. Which is where LE first searched, I believe?

O/T, There was a thread I came across yesterday, Janessa, found in a nature preserve, 45 milesish away iirc...thought of Lucas.

Janessa's dad killed her.

Eta: WS link
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...ssa-Shannon-13-Riverview-2-July-2017-*Arrest*

Eta: Pink posted there:

You have got to love forensics!

(Eta: O/T, Oh yeah I just remembered, I thought about this last night...in Florida the area might be more lush in that nature preserve vs the one at hand, hence less visibility?

"The arrest capped a three-month investigation, which began after Janessa's body was found July 12 in the rugged, isolated Triple Creek Nature Preserve in southeastern Hillsborough."
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-2-July-2017-*Arrest*&p=13671366#post13671366 )

What ended up being the significance of the dresser in Mariah's case?

I am just guessing that she used to take Lucas and her boys, when they visited, to the park right by their old apartment. Which is where LE first searched, I believe?

For the entire time she's "had him"? Meaning, is that the only place they lived together? Sorry, probably already covered! Thanks.

(Eta: Katy, dejavu, "there ain't no damn fishing pole" (Dylan)....)

What about bridges or beauty spots around the Arkansas river as it goes through Wichita?

Off the wall scenerio a friend mine just said to me: If EG or JH owed drug dealers, the dealers would possibly snatch Lucas until she could pay? When she went with the money, he wasn’t there, and said they left him playing in a park (but really kept him). Thus the open back door, no shoes or jacket. And no scent from the house by the dogs. That’s happened here in Dallas twice. Could that be why LE are searching the parks and still giving hope he’s alive? Or possibly dealers who found out they were informants (thus no names/faces on TV/MSM) and snatched Lucas in revenge? Still trying to understand the language LE keeps using and the case now being elevated to criminal status. Having drug dealers in your house around your kids could get you in jail. Just a theory for hope. We sure need some ❤️

(Battery crap What is 22-28s milesish out? (I have several posts re this mileage estimate moooo...not saying that is relevant the here as it usually deals withrandom abductions moo Jmo not sure if the time line allows, which we are not privy too.

Alright early birds hopen we left you with something. Night shift M25 checking out. Hugs to FLA)

Informants? That is an interesting possibility. Maybe it explains the sudden move, and the fear of tv cameras and wanting anonymity. Staying in the car during the memorial...etc.

And it could explain a child being targeted and held as punishment for parent's deeds, as does happen in some cases.

And it is a possible scenario where sweet Lucas could be alive. Though it is scary to think about the possibilities....

I apologize in advance for this post - but I do hope if there are unpacked boxes but no empty boxes or packing material at the house that LE knows where she discarded/recycled them.
Again, apologies to family for going there.
Those bruise on that sweet innocent child are just too much!!!
ETA - She just needs to talk and soon!

FLA,

Era In my experience, people some times place their loved ones in a place they are familiar with. Again, SOmetimes, moo.

Key word being "loved ones". Though, I assumed she loved Dad and she left marks on him according to past LE reports.

(OT, Just turned on the tv, Killing Fields is on (Season 3 Episode 3).

They're flying a drone out in a cold case area equipped with not only thermal but metal detection!)

(Battery crap What is 22-28s milesish out? (I have several posts re this mileage estimate moooo...not saying that is relevant the here as it usually deals withrandom abductions moo Jmo not sure if the time line allows, which we are not privy too.

Alright early birds hopen we left you with something. Night shift M25 checking out. Hugs to FLA)

For a rough perimeter distance, El Dorado is 27 miles away (it has a toll road warning on the map so I wouldn't suggest a route with tolls, but that's just an example place from randomly clicking to find a place at that distance.

Oddly, El Dorado could be a much better option than my suggestion of the OK border, which was about finding a misdirection location in an attempt to point at other relatives. So I might add that to my list of interesting places on the map, probably with that as the furthest distance as EG has the move to consider and a baby that she'd have to take with her or get a babysitter.

Not that I have seen. The ground is pretty hard so I don't think she would be able to get very deep into it. Even in the summer, the soil up here is like clay.
Especially now with the drought.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Is it just me or does anyone else find it odd that he refused to be on camera for the interview? “We agreed not to show his face” is one of the first things the reporter says.
It’s not like he wanted to remain anonymous because they used several pictures of him on rotation while he spoke.
Was he trying to conceal something? Marks, bruises, emotions, facial expressions....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, very odd, immediately struck me as well.

I also think his statements sound more like a eulogy than a plea for help finding a child.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I’m trying to catch up from overnight. But here are my thoughts so far...
#1-There is NO possible way I could be a news reporter. I would be so quick to call people out on their BS no one would want to interview with me.
#2-JH’s statements about the abuse is absurd. From the previous reports, not only was there evidence of her abusing Lucas, she was in fact abusive toward JH himself. So what the what???
#3-there’s something in the back of my gut about someone else being involved. At this time I can’t put my finger on it. It’s just a feeling after sorting through all of the information. Could this be why they didn’t release her identity or why the parents have showed their face on camera? I haven’t been able to piece all my thoughts together about that feeling yet.

Back to reading

Someone else involved? Well, if dad was gone for long periods of time, it's possible SM has another guy.

I wonder if she parked her car in or out of the garage?
You mean her broom?
I wasn't expecting this and laughed.

I know LE is gathering as much of a trail as they can from neighbors. The fact that a move just took place will make it very hard to pinpoint comings and goings.

When did the dad leave for his work trip? I think THAT is where the countdown needs to start. And when was his scheduled return? It's possible the call to report Lucas missing was placed when it was because SM knew she was almost out of time.

Pulling forward map....addresses mentioned in thread....
24f9229630be041e394e33403ed9dd01.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members