Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeeze... a couple things from that segment.

1- Holy crap on those new photos!!!!!!! HOW was something not done?! He had a handprint bruise on his arm.

2- what was up with JH’s first comment? Getting pissed that people brought up the fact that he was abused? News flash— HE WAS ABUSED!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His interview pissed me off! For anyone else that's wondering this was his statement on abuse allegations:

"I'm sorry that they did and it really pisses me off only because it seems like its about something else and its not happening now. Now if you want to bring that up later that's fine, That's a whole seperate issue but I think its taking away from whats happening and I don't appreciate it. Not from my family not from strangers."

Jonathan is mad bc people are alleging abuse happened to Lucas. I find his interview not convcincing at all. And they showed pictures of the all the bruises. Just sad. I recorded the interview. Are we allowed to post it on here does anyone know?
Its in the link above. You have to watch the weather first...

I agree with your assessment. Not convincing at all. Went from "I'm upset about the allegations" to sounds like crying.

He's in denial...

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

We aren’t sure that this is a case of bottle rot. Lucas was born with a cleft palette. It is extremely common to lose your front teeth when you have a cleft palette.

Since he had silver teeth, we are assuming that JH cared enough to shell out the money on dental care.

My opinion is that this wasn’t from neglect on his oral hygiene.

I've known several children/adults with cleft palate/lip.
I was a child with dental issues and in fact my permanent teeth had little to no enamel.
I have NEVER seen anything like this without serious oral neglect.
Babies with cleft palate (before repair) can't drink from a typical bottle.
After repair I believe they can.
I can upper teeth, but not an entire mouthful.
IMO
Something else was going in here ( with the cleft palate & other health issue compounding it.)

https://www.clapa.com/treatment/feeding/#common-methods

All MOO based on personal experience.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jonathan is mad bc people are alleging abuse happened to Lucas. I find his interview not convcincing at all. And they showed pictures of the all the bruises. Just sad. I recorded the interview. Are we allowed to post it on here does anyone know?

He's mad because of abuse allegations? REALLY Jonathan? Try getting mad that your son is missing and your girlfriend is sat in jail because police have evidence she endangered (if not worse) your children! :maddening:

Going to sit on hands before I get a timeout

Its in the link above. You have to watch the weather first...

I agree with your assessment. Not convincing at all. Went from "I'm upset about the allegations" to sounds like crying.

He's in denial...

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Or he fears he's going to be arrested next and be put in a cage for awhile for enabling the abuse that poor boy and possibly his daughter has been suffering through.

Did you see where he's basically dismissing the importance of the abuse, but not exactly denying it? Reread his comment again. Especially the part of "deal with that issue later". That issue?!?

I could swear I saw the bail amount was zero so I take it that means there is no bail. Meaning she can't bail out. I don't know.

I think she has to have a hearing before anyone will know what amount bail will be set at. I am assuming that will happen tomorrow?

Not just EG “According to Sedgwick County jail records, the stepmother and father were booked into the jail nearly two years ago over suspicion of disorderly conduct-brawling/fighting. At the time of the incident, around 2:30 a.m. on April 4, 2016, the couple were living in a unit at the South Webb apartment complex.”

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201392504.html#storylink=cpy

They were both booked.

Baby M was born in Jan 2017.

Can we still access / link to those records anywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m sorry if this has been posted already ...:
“The next door neighbor to the home from where Lucas Hernandez was reported missing say the situation is surreal. He says his own children were outside playing with Lucas about a week ago.

Neighbors say investigators have questioned them multiple times while searching homes and yards. They say questions have included whether they've seen anything out of the ordinary in the neighborhood and what they know about Lucas' family.

The next door neighbor says the family only moved in about two weeks ago, so he does not know them well. He does remember Lucas as a shy child who kept to himself.

"We had police come over and interview us at least three times now," neighbor Hesham Tifant says. "They've gone through the house. They've gone through the backyard at least three or four times. I'm pretty sure they did the same thing to the other neighbors."

Wednesday the family issued the following statement after his stepmother's arrest:

"As we stated before, our lives have been turned upside down. We were saddened to hear about the charges. Our main focus is still Lucas and we continue to pray for his safe return." (BBM)
http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Po...search-for-missing-Wichita-boy-474598043.html

(There are currently 182 users browsing this thread. (93 members and 89 guests))

I could swear I saw the bail amount was zero so I take it that means there is no bail. Meaning she can't bail out. I don't know.

I believe that bail is determined at the first court appearance (where she would also have a public defender appointed if she has not hired an attorney). Due to the late afternoon time of the arrest, that is most likely scheduled for tomorrow sometime. Due to the WEATHER for the next 24 hours......court may or may not be delayed.

We aren’t sure that this is a case of bottle rot. Lucas was born with a cleft palette. It is extremely common to lose your front teeth when you have a cleft palette.

Since he had silver teeth, we are assuming that JH cared enough to shell out the money on dental care.

My opinion is that this wasn’t from neglect on his oral hygiene.

Several dentists have commented on his oral situation, knowing of the cleft palate surgery. Their take on it has been unanimously that it's due to poor oral hygiene. Loss of front teeth more common but not a mouth full of steel. We don't know who paid for the caps, as you noted. While I certainly respect your opinion, mine still differs. MOO.

With or without teeth, Lucas has a gentle and beautiful smile. I'll leave it at that!

I've known several children/adults with cleft palate/lip.
I was a child with dental issues and in fact my permanent teeth had little to no enamel.
I have NEVER seen anything like this without serious oral neglect.
Babies with cleft palate (before repair) can't drink from a typical bottle.
After repair I believe they can.
I can upper teeth, but not an entire mouthful.
IMO
Something else was going in here ( with the cleft palate & other health issue compounding it.)

https://www.clapa.com/treatment/feeding/#common-methods

All MOO based on personal experience.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This has already been combed through a number of times and I don’t think it’s what we should fill the thread up with at this point.

A quick google search of “cleft palette and tooth decay” will give you a plethora of studies.

Just to fill you in, cleft palettes create hyperactive salivary glands which cause the mouth to be more acidic than someone with no abnormalities. This causes decay in the teeth- often the ones in the front.

Here is one link for further explanation:

https://dental.washington.edu/dental-problems-cleft-lip-palate-linked-abnormal-salivary-glands/

Wow........I am absolutely floored by all of this

I cannot believe that they left those poor children with this psycho! Why did he take her abuse like this, and why did he deny that she was abusing Lucas when clearly she abused him?

Sadly, this is nothing compared to the other DSS cases out there. As a teacher, I wouldn’t even blink at the parental drama.

Poor little boy 😢💔

Edit: I was replying to the pics of abuse but I don’t know how to work this reply system yet.

Omg those photographs. Poor Iittle man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member