Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK EVERYONE,

DO NOT EVEN SUGGEST THERE IS A SOME SORT OF CHILD SACRIFICE CRAP GOING ON. I MEAN IT. DO NOT EVEN SUGGEST WICCA DOES ANYTHING NEGATIVE LIKE SACRIFICE KIDS. GET OFF THIS TOPIC!!!!

JMO
We are in desperate need for LE to provide the public a good update with some real information this time. Its time for them to at least provide some substance in their next update.

Ive mentioned in other cases that there is real harm that sometimes occurs when LE keeps hiding behind the atiquated strategy of "keeping everything close to the vest".
Its an outdated strategy in the days of immediate news via the internet. It allows rumors to fester and real people can get hurt sometimes.

Of course we dont need anything that will jeapordize a case but we have to have some real and truthful basic facts. Please.
I'm usually firmly in the "close to the vest camp" but I wholeheartedly agree with you here. Looking forward to the DA's presser at 4.

O.M.G !! I started on thread #28 this morning trying to catch up, decided to jump to end of #29 so I could get to #30 only to read this news today !!
I worried that this would happen and only hope that LE has most of the answers about little Lucas.
I do NOT have anything nice to say right now and my mother always told me, "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything." so I will sit on my hands and try to find the presser from earlier as all the links/videos show "NOT Available" to watch. UGH

JMO
We are in desperate need for LE to provide the public a good update with some real information this time. Its time for them to at least provide some substance in their next update.

Ive mentioned in other cases that there is real harm that sometimes occurs when LE keeps hiding behind the atiquated strategy of "keeping everything close to the vest".
Its an outdated strategy in the days of immediate news via the internet. It allows rumors to fester and real people can get hurt sometimes.

Of course we dont need anything that will jeapordize a case but we have to have some real and truthful basic facts. Please.
Like did the LL happen to stop by?

JMO

This!!!!! Thank you!!

OK EVERYONE,

DO NOT EVEN SUGGEST THERE IS A SOME SORT OF CHILD SACRIFICE CRAP GOING ON. I MEAN IT. DO NOT EVEN SUGGEST WICCA DOES ANYTHING NEGATIVE LIKE SACRIFICE KIDS. GET OFF THIS TOPIC!!!!
No one here is suggesting that (quite the opposite; everyone that has commented as indicated it's horse crap). Members are transcribing the interview on NG. So NG is allowing that crap.

No one here is suggesting that (quite the opposite; everyone that has commented as indicated it's horse crap). Members are transcribing the interview on NG. So NG is allowing that crap.
I understand this however, I wanted to make sure NOBODY thought it was OK to discuss these details as if they have any truth to them.
It is very good to see our members realizing right off the bat that this podcast if full of crap. Thank you.

“I don’t think it’s fair to Emily...”

Thank you S for stating that. Because that is my number one concern in all of this. What is fair to Emily.
Wow!
WOW! If I had a close friend that had just died, I wouldn't be able to give an interview. Funny how she is very angry with the media and people "filming this," yet there she stands front and center for media to film.

I wonder if she knew JH was with JO at the time and had thoughts of taking them both out. I think Emily felt nothing but hatred toward Jamie.

When I read the article 'quashing' rumors that JH was back with Jamie I really felt it might be more to tell EG that such rumors existed than to quash them.

I was so scared at that initial report that Jamie was also at the scene. I hope that was just lousy reporting from someone who doesn't deserve the title of 'reporter'.

When I read the article 'quashing' rumors that JH was back with Jamie I really felt it might be more to tell EG that such rumors existed than to quash them.

I was so scared at that initial report that Jamie was also at the scene. I hope that was just lousy reporting from someone who doesn't deserve the title of 'reporter'.
Same here. I had wondered if a fight had ensued. Jamie seems pretty together to me as a person, but it would be really hard for me as a mother to not try to get further info from the murderer of my child. Just saying. But I don't think Jamie was there when this went down, but maybe after the fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member