Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“When asked how Glass' death and awaiting results of the autopsy are connected to the overall investigation Bennett simply stated that it is "to be decided."

"We will continue to finish the investigation until there is whatever resolution we can reach. If there's going to be a charge then you'll find out when I file a public complaint against somebody. If it turns out the only charges that would've been filed against Miss Glass who's deceased, I'm not just going to let it lie... obviously there is a public concern."

... When there's a case that's brought attention... when charges aren't going to be filed... I'm not just going to be done with it.

All these cases are difficult. There have been several high profile (cases) in this community in the last several months. Unfortunately this isn't the first,second or third child death I've worked...one isn't any less upsetting than the other. What we're looking for is answers."

District Attorney Marc Bennett”

DA: Lucas Hernandez case continues following death of Emily Glass

We did? I don't remember that. Is there a link? Thanks

I am still looking, I tried using the search feature but haven't been successful as of yet - it was in the trial when they read parts of her statement about Mike the drug dealer but she didn't know his last name and then someone who actually went to the trial posted about it as well and that they were delivered on Friday arranged by JH. I will keep looking I did come across this which I had been looking for though confirmation about MH possibly being hurt.

He said he knew of concerns about domestic violence between Glass and Hernandez in front of the children and that Glass’ daughter had possibly been hurt, it says.
Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez

So she decided to make a dramatic, gruesome exit to this world, basically a big F-YOU to Jonathan like “look what you made me do!” She didn’t feel guilty - she felt trapped and had no escape.
I agree with this...remember DM had JH talk her into meeting up with DM that Thursday...and then to have JH say on the NG interview that he was no longer with her...that was made known to the world( they still might have have been together privately) but as I have learned here,Emily wanted the entire world to revolve around her. She was a trapped animal. From my perspective,I am understanding that JH walked into that house and EG was all ready deceased.....I would like to know the timeline there:between her phonecall/text and when he showed up

Can he at this point? I would think that was subpoenaed and gag ordered. Idk though.

I just listened to yesterday's NG, and it's said in there that several of NG's people have heard the full tape, which is longer than 6 hours in total.

It's not like the tape can compromise a trial now, so I guess it's up to DM whether he thinks it would be appropriate or not.

Just had a thought...I was wondering if all STDs can be detected in an autopsy (there’s a new one for me, what a wonderful thing to think about)...and I wonder...were any hairs, DNA, etc found in the “house” (not “home” bc that was hardly a home when Lucas is getting abused and killed)...and linked to her homeless overnight guest? What about the couple she took a pic of?

I just listened to yesterday's NG, and it's said in there that several of NG's people have heard the full tape, which is longer than 6 hours in total.

It's not like the tape can compromise a trial now, so I guess it's up to DM whether he thinks it would be appropriate or not.

Idk, it seems like it would be in poor taste or something to release the recordings before LE speaks , idk...I’d rather he wait personally. Moo. This is all already such a clusterhump (hahaha just made up that word).

ETA: Then again, tox, etc could take ages, so the nosey one in me says release it, release it all!!

Last edited:
I agree with this...remember DM had JH talk her into meeting up with DM that Thursday...and then to have JH say on the NG interview that he was no longer with her...that was made known to the world( they still might have have been together privately) but as I have learned here,Emily wanted the entire world to revolve around her. She was a trapped animal. From my perspective,I am understanding that JH walked into that house and EG was all ready deceased.....I would like to know the timeline there:between her phonecall/text and when he showed up
My 1st thought of when he showed up, wasn't it 1:30 - 1:45 a.m., was that he was coming in from a bar. Nothing to verify it, but around here that's last call for alcohol time and a lot of people are leaving.

Also in yesterday's NG there was a slightly extended version of the "I did Lucas so wrong" recording, and some analysis from one of NG's guests who's an expert in body language and statement analysis. I couldn't catch all the words on the recording to tell whether NG's expert guest had the words exactly right but she respoke the words and explained how she would interpret them in statement analysis.

It included the words "I put him through hell", and NG's guest said that was referring to Lucas. It might be helpful to get a transcript of that section....

I think he might think it would give away some of his techniques. But I would love to hear it.

Also in yesterday's NG there was a slightly extended version of the "I did Lucas so wrong" recording, and some analysis from one of NG's guests who's an expert in body language and statement analysis. I couldn't catch all the words on the recording to tell whether NG's expert guest had the words exactly right but she respoke the words and explained how she would interpret them in statement analysis.

It included the words "I put him through hell", and NG's guest said that was referring to Lucas. It might be helpful to get a transcript of that section....

Uggghhhh “I put him through hell”....

Grrrrrr...

Idk, it seems like to would be in poor taste or something to release the recordings before LE speaks , idk...I’d rather he wait personally. Moo. This is all already such a clusterhump (hahaha just made up that word).

ETA: Then again, tox, etc could take ages, so the nosey one in me says release it, release it all!!

I agree with you about the timing of any potential release of the full tapes needing a lot of consideration.

Also, imho, hopefully Lucas' body will be released soon, and at the time of the funeral/memorial I want Lucas to be the focus of everything. So I think that should also be taken into consideration.

Idk, it seems like to would be in poor taste or something to release the recordings before LE speaks , idk...I’d rather he wait personally. Moo. This is all already such a clusterhump (hahaha just made up that word).

Clusterhump!!!!:p:rolleyes::p Love it!

Yes, when I heard that I wasn't sure if she was referring to putting JH through hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1998#