Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still looking, I tried using the search feature but haven't been successful as of yet - it was in the trial when they read parts of her statement about Mike the drug dealer but she didn't know his last name and then someone who actually went to the trial posted about it as well and that they were delivered on Friday arranged by JH. I will keep looking I did come across this which I had been looking for though confirmation about MH possibly being hurt.

He said he knew of concerns about domestic violence between Glass and Hernandez in front of the children and that Glass’ daughter had possibly been hurt, it says.
Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez
And yet he was returned to their custody, injuries were reported and ignored. If the social workers had been doing THEIR JOB that they get PAID TO DO, Lucas would most probably be alive now. Whoever was responsible for investigating this case needs to get fired and face charges. Enough is enough!

I agree with this...remember DM had JH talk her into meeting up with DM that Thursday...and then to have JH say on the NG interview that he was no longer with her...that was made known to the world( they still might have have been together privately) but as I have learned here,Emily wanted the entire world to revolve around her. She was a trapped animal. From my perspective,I am understanding that JH walked into that house and EG was all ready deceased.....I would like to know the timeline there:between her phonecall/text and when he showed up

And also a timeline including if any neighbors heard gunshots and the time when JH turned up.

I’m not surprised at all that EG May have committed suicide. I had a feeling she would. MOO
Been waiting for you to weigh in on the firearms aspect. Hello. We were discussing the logistics of committing suicide with a rifle, but it has been clearly determined it is possible via other cases, etc.; additionally, members here personally attested they had loved ones commit suicide using a rifle.

I’m not surprised at all that EG May have committed suicide. I had a feeling she would. MOO

At first I was like “whaaaat!?” Because it was shock at the moment, but I too am not surprised considering all the other POIs/suspects in other cases who have done the same thing. Again, Relisha Rudd’s case comes to mind.

And yet he was returned to their custody, injuries were reported and ignored. If the social workers had been doing THEIR JOB that they get PAID TO DO, Lucas would most probably be alive now. Whoever was responsible for investigating this case needs to get fired and face charges. Enough is enough!
Especially infiriating that they keep claiming 'no signs' of abuse blah blah blah. As if killing, and dumping a defenceless child under a cold wet bridge is not abuse.
They have zero business being in charge of child abuse cases. So sick of them covering their own backsides,and enabling child abuse.

Unless they normalized Emily since she was always crazy.
This is just moo..I think that the boys' dad will get them counseling and share what he can and then add to it as the kids grow up. With the fact that they won't be exposed to JH & his loud talking any more,the children will be able to get into a more stabilized environment. Also, schools can be amazing places for these young children. They can get counselors for the kids,plus the teacher can approach her students with facts that they would understand. I had one student who had outbursts and meltdowns. The kids at the first grade level thought he didn't have a brain. When the child was out of the room,I sat them down and explained how some things overwhelm me. Then we had everyone participate with their own worries/concerns,then I brought the child's name into the discussion & explained how noises etc bother him. the class ended up befriended him and even shared their worries to him. It will be a difficult road,but I have hope for all the kids involved. I just wish JO could have been allowed more in Lucas' life. She would have saved him if she could have.

Been waiting for you to weigh in on the firearms aspect. Hello. We were discussing the logistics of committing suicide with a rifle, but it has been clearly determined it is possible via other cases, etc.; additionally, members here personally attested they had loved ones commit suicide using a rifle.

Oh it’s absolutely possible. I’ve lost friends to suicide by rifle. Not all rifles are long rifles, especially if they are ones with a collapsible stock. I watched the thread but wasn’t sure I wanted to comment about it. It brings up painful memories.

I am still looking, I tried using the search feature but haven't been successful as of yet - it was in the trial when they read parts of her statement about Mike the drug dealer but she didn't know his last name and then someone who actually went to the trial posted about it as well and that they were delivered on Friday arranged by JH. I will keep looking I did come across this which I had been looking for though confirmation about MH possibly being hurt.

He said he knew of concerns about domestic violence between Glass and Hernandez in front of the children and that Glass’ daughter had possibly been hurt, it says.
Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez
BBM SAID what??? JH arranged the drug deliveries?? Is my pain meds making me read this wrong??? I thought JH didn't "know" about her drug use except for the mary jane.

Oh it’s absolutely possible. I’ve lost friends to suicide by rifle. Not all rifles are long rifles, especially if they are ones with a collapsible stock. I watched the thread but wasn’t sure I wanted to comment about it. It brings up painful memories.
I’m so sorry, thepinkdragon.
Thank you for commenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members