Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would expect it's pretty easy to find in Wichita, as it is in most cities anymore, especially after hearing she struggled with usein before. She knew someone to call to get started again. And meth is cheaper than drugs like cocaine... substantially cheaper. And while she looked like a user, she didn't have a lot of the signs of a heavier user (scarring, scabs, etc), and my now recovered ex-roommate said once, you could get "feeling good", but not be so overboard you were an obvious user for under $100 a week. With 2 kids and a household to purchase things for, it wouldn't be exceedingly hard to funnel even $100 a week to that instead of groceries or household items.

Do you guys remember me asking what were the street places known for scoring? Is this near CR? I’m still foggy on all this CR business...

She says I put everyone through hell

'I did Lucas so wrong': Nancy Grace podcast airs more audio from Emily Glass
Emily: I just, I feel so sorry. I put everyone through (explicit) hell.

Marsha: The only thing you can do from here is move forward.

Emily: (crying) I did Lucas so wrong. I did him wrong. That's the God's honest truth.

Thanks! I can't find the section any longer on NG's June 8 show, but I've played it over and over from that link you've given.

I hear a missing word after "I feel so sorry...."

I think that's where I thought I heard "him" but it now sounds like a longer word, something similar to "mitten" but I can't hear the sounds for "Jonathan" in it. Thinking about "mitten" it could be "I feel so sorry for [him and] I did him so wrong"? I can't remember now how much of a gap there was between "sorry [for mitten]" and "I did him so wrong".

Maybe some more of you would give that a listen and see what you hear?

It was announced by a former VI, while she was in jail. Based on timing, she said the family found out around the time she was jailed. But LE and MSM never mentioned that, nor could they due to HIPAA. And FLA said recently that our old VI got that info from someone who was not JH.

(Girrrrl (or boy lol), it’s gorgeouuus outside, 78 I think, sun, clear skies (minus the haze from the 416 Fire in SOCO and all the cottonwood flying around)...you and I as Northern Coloradans should be outside right now haha..I’m trying to quit talking about this EG fiasco and go to the park or something with the dogs but I can’t seem to stoppp...help...)

Last edited:
It was announced by a former VI, while she was in jail. Based on timing, she said the family found out around the time she was jailed. But LE and MSM never mentioned that, nor could they due to HIPAA. And FLA said recently that our old VI got that info from someone who was not JH.
Ok I thought this was later confirmed on msm though, bc I remember thinking “the vis were right”...or I thought I did...hmmmm...ok if you say so sister (or brother haha)...need to google now...sorry, hard to keep up with the, well, you know...

ETA: hmmm so far so good, not seeing any msm yet...

Do you guys remember me asking what were the street places known for scoring? Is this near CR? I’m still foggy on all this CR business...
My mind is drawing a blank, maybe a local can help me form a sentence here...haha
But I have a friend in the area (actually the person I first learned about LH from, the day it hit local news he was missing) who said one of the parks searched is known for drug activity, but I can't remember the name. Not Chisholm Park, but another that started with a C, also, I believe. But I don't remember the name, nor location in reference to CR.

(Girrrrl (or boy lol), it’s gorgeouuus outside, 78 I think, sun, clear skies (minus the haze from the 416 Fire in SOCI and all the cottonwood flying around)...you and I as Northern Coloradans should be outside right now haha..I’m trying to quit talking about this EG fiasco and go hiking or something with the dogs but I can’t seem to stoppp...help...)

I've been sifting through files for weeks, if I can step out with dogs to prove to my neighborhood I'm not dead yet/a vampire/a mass hallucination they had once... you might not do any worse.

*drags forcibly out the door into the sunlight*

I am Especially troubled about who may have been coming to the house. Extremely troubled. For many reasons. Reminds me of Bella, I think it was Bella...

ETA: yes it was a Bella vibe: meth, shady people coming to the house, etc:

“Detectives told AZCentral they believe Mrs Grogan likely furnished Rector with meth prior to the September tragedy.

The mother is also being investigated for keeping her children in a dangerous environment.”

Isabella Grogan-Cannella's mother Tania Ann 'likely supplied meth to child's killer' | Daily Mail Online

(To be clear, I’m not saying someone else killed Lucas, as in the case of the above link, just saying shady people in the house due to drugs)

Just had a scary thought. I hope EG wasn't paying for her drug habit through Lucas.
:(

Ok I thought this was later confirmed on msm though, bc I remember thinking “the vis were right”...or I thought I did...hmmmm...ok if you say so sister (or brother haha)...need to google now...sorry, hard to keep up with the, well, your know...
I only think it wasn't confirmed because I remember it mentioned here about HIPAA, and after one of her releases, on local news, reporters were yelling out to her asking if she was pregnant. But, if you find otherwise, this sister ;) will correct her statement because yes, it is impossible to keep it all straight!

(Girrrrl (or boy lol), it’s gorgeouuus outside, 78 I think, sun, clear skies (minus the haze from the 416 Fire in SOCO and all the cottonwood flying around)...you and I as Northern Coloradans should be outside right now haha..I’m trying to quit talking about this EG fiasco and go to the park or something with the dogs but I can’t seem to stoppp...help...)
I'm on a break from doing yard work...ugh. I am glad to be outside, but I would rather be outside having fun, because it is beautiful!

My mind is drawing a blank, maybe a local can help me form a sentence here...haha
But I have a friend in the area (actually the person I first learned about LH from, the day it hit local news he was missing) who said one of the parks searched is known for drug activity, but I can't remember the name. Not Chisholm Park, but another that started with a C, also, I believe. But I don't remember the name, nor location in reference to CR.
I used to have the 5 parks memorized...let’s see if I can still remember:

Chisholm
Glenn Day
C...the one with the rocks..

Grrr can’t remember.

Chapin.
(Harrison and Cottonwood)

Five parks searched, still no sign of missing little boy: Where is Lucas Hernandez?

Last edited:
BBM SAID what??? JH arranged the drug deliveries?? Is my pain meds making me read this wrong??? I thought JH didn't "know" about her drug use except for the mary jane.

There have been some questions about EG's child endangerment trial testimony and excerpts from the interviews police conducted with EG. I am copying and pasting my notes from attending. I do not recall any statement about JH arranging drug deliveries. Hope this helps the conversation.

"I wanted to offer some thoughts on the court proceedings today.

Cell phones were confiscated upon entering the courtroom. Media was present and left periodically to do updates. JO was there in the morning and was with someone, but left after the first recess around 10:30. It is most likely that other parties had family members there, but without photographs, positive identification cannot be made at this time.

For the most part, glass looked straight ahead at the witness. She wore black slacks and a black shirt with a gray sweater. She was not wearing glasses and looked healthy.

A WPD officer was the first witness. He essentially testified that he responded to a call at EG's residence on 2/17 because EG called police. He was at the residence for more than an hour. He wore a body camera. He had access to the garage. Pictures of the garage and of EG's daughter were admitted into evidence. There was an area set up in the garage with chairs and an ash tray. He testified that the house was free from clutter and trash, EG's daughter was clothed, clean, and appeared emotionally happy. He does not recall seeing any cannabis or paraphernalia, and would have reported it if he had.

The next witness was a Crime Scene Investigator which helped process the residence. He said that a lot of manpower goes into processing each case. He arrived around 10:30 p.m. and they worked to process the scene all night. He worked until his shift ended around 6:00 a.m. He took 230 photos of the entire residence and created a diagram of the residence. Some relevant photos presented into evidence included those of the backseat of EG's white SUV showing a car seat and a booster seat buckled in side by side. He testified he "processed" the vehicle. He also testified that an occupant of the home provided a written waiver to process the house. Defense showed that there were food and beverages in the fridge and the house was relatively clean.

The next witness was a homicide detective. He was called to the house around 10:30 p.m. He interviewed EG four times. They are all recorded. The dates are 2/18, 2/19, 2/20, and 2/21. EG requested the second interview and brought up cannabis use.

Detectives obtained all of EG's phone records from her carrier. The limited pings offered into testimony showed the phone near Olive Garden at Rock and Central at 4:53 p.m. and 5:43 p.m. EG's written statement was read into evidence. It is summarized, in short hand form, as follows:

Friday, woke up. Changed the kids. Took LH's pullup off and put on underwear. Gave them pop tarts and fruit. Put on cartoons for them while I did laundry. Lounged with the kids and watched cartoons. Smoked a cigarette. Gave daughter a bottle. Did more laundry.

Around noon, gave kids sphagetti-o's and PBJ. LH's tummy hurt. Gave him Zofran and put him in his room to watch a movie. He asked to. Cleaned up after lunch. Checked on LH every 20-30 minutes. Did more laundry. Took a break from cleaning My hands hurt from working in the flower bed. I smoked pot in the garage and got hungry.

I remembered JH gave me a gift card and I decided to eat quick at Olive Garden. Took daughter. Left LH because he fell asleep. Landlord called at 5:30. Said he needed in the house by six to fix the sewer lines. I had been smelling weird things. I told him I was almost home. On my way home he called again.

At home, I made Lucas dinner and gave the kids baths. I put them to bed and talked to JH by video chat.

Then the seven minutes of interviews were played. Audio was low and hard to hear. Of note, her weed gets brought to her by a man named Mike. She does not know his last name.

She has cracks on her hands and has for years. She then rolled up her sleeves to show the detectives her arms also. She hurt her hands digging in the garden. Also, it was her first time going to OG from her new house and she does not remember the route she took.

After showing the video, the judge had a bench conference with the attorneys for several minutes and put white noise on the speakers so they could not be heard. During the bench conference, EG looked over multiple times at three people sitting in the courtroom -- a man and woman about 55, and a woman about 35 -- and she gave a thumbs up with a look on her face like she was asking a question. Then, they broke for lunch.

The events after lunch have been reported."

You guys were discussing this yesterday, here’s the link re: the request for dismissal on the restraining order :

“The document goes on to say Glass is a stay at home mother and lacks the funds to make bail. It says she is not a flight risk and once released, will return to her current residence where she resides with her husband.

The court paperwork asks the judge to dismiss the conditions of Glass' bond in which she is not to have contact with people with JAH, LH and MH.”

Last edited:
I just listened to yesterday's NG, and it's said in there that several of NG's people have heard the full tape, which is longer than 6 hours in total.

It's not like the tape can compromise a trial now, so I guess it's up to DM whether he thinks it would be appropriate or not.
I’m betting he will release it to NG in sections. He may not though due to the fact that he doesn’t necessarily want his tactics of working with a killer to be well known as he may need to do it again and wouldn’t want that individual to be too prepared. MOO

ETA: I commented and then saw that someone else already surmised the same. Great Minds and all that ;-)

District Attorney Marc Bennett said yesterday that he had not read the notes, but someone had read them to him. He said there was nothing in the notes that was dispositive.

Per google dictionary:

“dis··i·tive
dəˈspäzədiv/Submit
adjective
relating to or bringing about the settlement of an issue or the disposition of property.
"such litigation will rarely be dispositive of any question"
LAW
dealing with the disposition of property by deed or will.
"the testator had to make his signature after making the dispositive provisions"
dealing with the settling of international conflicts by an agreed disposition of disputed territories.
"a peace settlement in the nature of a dispositive treaty"”

—scratching head
(Dying without my emojis here...still need to figure that one out on the new platform)

Yes, this is all correct. We do not know for sure if EG was pregnant. The original source of the pregnancy statement was not JH. FindLucasAllen stated that the source was a very good one, but could have been incorrect. Perhaps we will learn one way or the other eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli