Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only time I can think of something like this happening is a retrial to exonerate a person who was already convicted while alive. Although, a case in Canada comes to mind where a person with HIV sexually assaulted someone, and passed away before the trial was completed, and prosecutors persuaded the courts to continue on to set a legal precedent for future cases.

I have always understood that if a person dies before trial, the charge is dismissed because you can't have a trial when the perp is not there to defend herself. The law states that everyone has the right to proper defense, so I can't see EG' ever being tried in court of law.

That's what I'm going over now. I'm starting out from the beginning of the case w/o bias, and piecing together everything. Watching interviews again. Looking at photos, dates, arrests, deaths, etc..EG did look as if she had been in a fight the very first time she was arrested. Does anyone know if Jonathan was actually in town at the time of her first arrest?
while i dont think the "friends" of EG yesterday are the most reliable witness, the one thing that did stick out to me was them mentioning an altercation and me thinking about the scrapes on her hands.

im open to there being a violent side to JH we havent seen but more so at the moment, im also wondering if there was an altercation/fight with someone else (such as an issue over drugs & payment). i dont think this will change the final storyline of who killed Lucas (EG imo) but it makes me creeped out thinking about how many unsafe people and situations were Lucas and MH exposed to regularly. it also makes me wonder if maybe Lucas got into the middle of a fight or an altercation between EG and someone else.

*i want to note if we ever do learn Lucas' death was an "accident" of some kind (re passed in his sleep, the possible scenario above of getting into the middle of an adult fight etc), imo, i wont hold EG accountable less. she still left his body for 3 months and the one element during this case my feelings havent wavered on is she did not call the police bc she knew his body would not resemble a healthy 5 year old and she was worried about being questioned for abuse/bad parenting.

Last edited:
One thing for sure. We'll find out from the autopsy if she was pregnant or not. I sincerely hope not. She's ruined enough children's lives.

I don't believe we will find that information out. Unless it is leaked from her family that gets to see the autopsy report as The HIPAA Privacy Rule applies to the individually identifiable health information of a decedent for 50 years following the date of death of the individual.

Perhaps someone else here has better understanding of the HIPAA rules.

I wonder how many other men she often had to stay overnight? Meth increases the sex drive massively and I can't see her being able to afford to pay for it, especially if she needed a gift card from OG to be able to go out to eat on that Friday. My mind keeps wondering if she traded sexual favours from men to get hold of the meth?

while i dont think the "friends" of EG yesterday are the most reliable witness, the one thing that did stick out to me was them mentioning an altercation and me thinking about the scrapes on her hands.

im open to there being a violent side to JH we havent seen but more so at the moment, im also wondering if there was an altercation/fight with someone else (such as an issue over drugs & payment). i dont think this will change the final storyline of who killed Lucas (EG imo) but it makes me creeped out thinking about how many unsafe people and situations were Lucas and MH exposed to regularly. it also makes me wonder if maybe Lucas got into the middle of a fight or an altercation between EG and someone else.
I couldn't have said all of that better. JH is very calm when needs be. I have been through an abusive relationship and the demeanor of JO in their interview together told me all I needed to know about JH. Moving on to EG, she's guilty of murder and Obstruct, I do think she had an altercation with someone and you make a good point about what it could have been about. It definitely wasn't taking up for our precious boy LH. There's someone else that knows alot and hasn't come forward or the information has not been released to the public. All this is IMO.

I wonder how many other men she often had to stay overnight? Meth increases the sex drive massively and I can't see her being able to afford to pay for it, especially if she needed a gift card from OG to be able to go out to eat on that Friday. My mind keeps wondering if she traded sexual favours from men to get hold of the meth?

I don't think money for drugs was a problem to be honest. Also we don't know that she needed a gift card to pay for OG - the gift card was a gift from JH for valentines day.

My only differing of opinion is the presumption she needed the OG gift card just to eat. It was a Valentine’s Day gift. I think she more than likely had some disposable cash and meth is pretty cheap. Completely agree with the rest of your thoughts. MOO.
ETA Sorry I was late to the party with my thoughts. I got beat to the punch.

“When addressing the criticism in releasing Glass from jail 72 hours after her arrest, Bennett said it was due to the fact that they "were not in a position to charge Glass at the time." Adding that they "needed more time, these are complicated cases."

Just within the last 24 hours, law enforcement had received subpoenas and "positive information" in the case. Bennett added that there is still a lot of activity going on behind the scenes in regards to the investigation.“

DA: Lucas Hernandez case continues following death of Emily Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member